Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

3 Steps To Bonking That Dream Girl In 3 Hours - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Steps To Bonking That Dream Girl In 3 Hours (316 Views)

Ugandan District Officer Caught Bonking Female Intern In His Office (video) / Priest Caught Red-handed Bonking A Chic In His Toyota Rav4(photos) / Nigerian Guy Shares Picture Of Himself “bonking A Girl” Behind A Sheet On Facebo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Steps To Bonking That Dream Girl In 3 Hours by thesilentman(m): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
And this is where i parted ways with the red pillers and the alpha males;on confidence.
Know ye not that a hard-up man can not have the luxury of that confidence to getting laid with women.Truely,some ladies will fall to the lifestyles of the red pillers and alpha males but not most.
However,these three steps will get you your dream girl in 3 hours.
(1)Take her to a phone mart such as slot systems and let her hand-pick any of the high-end smart phones there, say costing from 50k to 100k atleast.
(2) From there,take her to a real boutique and let her indulge with a few designer wears costing somewhere in the region of 50k to 100k.
(3)This last one is the easiest;credit are account with 50k instantly.
And hey presto!you now have a new girl that is ready to do your bidding.
NB:This writeup is an hyperbole to the broke blokes but the homepoint is this;GET MONEY FIRST.
Re: 3 Steps To Bonking That Dream Girl In 3 Hours by iTroll: 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
you are a fool
Re: 3 Steps To Bonking That Dream Girl In 3 Hours by thesilentman(m): 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
iTroll:
you are a fool
you sure didn't ponder on the last paragraph,bro.

(1) (Reply)

Help Is My Account Hacked / See The Visual Effects Video That I Made With My Phone / High Probability Daily Free Forex Signals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.