Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Ugandan District Officer Caught Bonking Female Intern In His Office (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugandan District Officer Caught Bonking Female Intern In His Office (video) (3991 Views)

Ghanaian Naval Officer Caught Airforce Personnel Having Sex With His Wife / Ghanaian Man Caught Bonking His Woman In A Bush During Lockdown (watch Video) / Nigerian Guy Shares Picture Of Himself “bonking A Girl” Behind A Sheet On Facebo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugandan District Officer Caught Bonking Female Intern In His Office (video) by Tokotaya: 10:21am On Jun 08, 2023
Ugandan District Officer caught bonking female intern in his office (Video)

A trending video has shown the shocking moment a Kitgum District Officer was caught pants down with an intern inside his office.

The incident reportedly took place recently, but the video hit social media on Tuesday.

The District Officer who was in his 50s was bonking his intern who appeared to be in her 20s in his office during working hours.

It appeared that the illicit affair was reported to a superior officer who walked in on the duo while at it.

The superior officer can be heard interrogating the DO who struggled to wear his trousers.

The news quickly spread, causing a wave of anger and disappointment among the local residents.

Watch the video here
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2023/06/07/ugandan-civil-servant-caught-pants-down-bonking-female-intern-in-his-office-video/

1 Share

Re: Ugandan District Officer Caught Bonking Female Intern In His Office (video) by Kooldon(f): 10:31am On Jun 08, 2023
This scenerio could cost the mumu man his job but I'm stil confuse why the young girl is smiling sheepishly at the burst up
Re: Ugandan District Officer Caught Bonking Female Intern In His Office (video) by Tokotaya: 10:43am On Jun 08, 2023
Kooldon:
This scenerio could cost the mumu man his job but I'm stil confuse why the young girl is smiling sheepishly at the burst up

Some people use smile to cover extreme embarrassment.

4 Likes

Re: Ugandan District Officer Caught Bonking Female Intern In His Office (video) by Kooldon(f): 10:46am On Jun 08, 2023
Tokotaya:

Some people use smile to cover extreme embarrassment.
You are correct
Re: Ugandan District Officer Caught Bonking Female Intern In His Office (video) by eepeepook: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2023
Treat sex like a special thing and you get incidents like this. Africans were never this thirsty for knacks pre-colonization.
Re: Ugandan District Officer Caught Bonking Female Intern In His Office (video) by Kobicove(m): 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2023
Kooldon:

Trust me, right now in her mind she wishes to be anywhere else but that place grin
Re: Ugandan District Officer Caught Bonking Female Intern In His Office (video) by Baronthecelebri: 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
The both of them are very stupid
Re: Ugandan District Officer Caught Bonking Female Intern In His Office (video) by shortgun(m): 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
The both of them are very stupid
For what exactly angry
Re: Ugandan District Officer Caught Bonking Female Intern In His Office (video) by Desusi: 4:48am On Jun 09, 2023
Kai! Why are men so crazy about sex?This man might be a family man with a responsible wife at home?Tell me, what is in this girl that his wife didn't have? The girl might be an agent to rub this man his glory and honour, no wonder she was laughing saying, indeed,this mission is fully accomplished. When it come to matter of sexual immorality, no matter your age, to some men,they become idiots.
Re: Ugandan District Officer Caught Bonking Female Intern In His Office (video) by Tokotaya: 10:49am On Jun 09, 2023
Desusi:
Kai! Why are men so crazy about sex?This man might be a family man with a responsible wife at home?Tell me, what is in this girl that his wife didn't have? The girl might be an agent to rub this man his glory and honour, no wonder she was laughing saying, indeed,this mission is fully accomplished. When it come to matter of sexual immorality, no matter your age, to some men,they become idiots.

The truth of the matter is that many wives don't help matters. They consistently fail to realise that men are wired to crave sex. They erroneously equate their sexual desires with men's. Husband will ask for sex, wife will say I'm tired. Husband may not even ask a girl in his office sex, she will be the one offering it. Many wives are just naive, especially once they are like 10 years in the marriage. They just lock up and abandon their primary responsibility. That is why there are so many baby mamas and side chicks all over the place. If you are a woman reading this, there is something you can do to help your man remain faithful. Give him enough food at home. Dont always be tired. Afterall, you are not the one that will be doing the hard work in bed. It is still the man. Caveat: This advice is for women who married responsible men o. Not those married to dogs.

(1) (Reply)

Funny but Ladies Is This True? / Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. / Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.