Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

True Life Story: Temporary Wife Episode TWO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Life Story: Temporary Wife Episode TWO (322 Views)

S*x With My Pastor's Wife Episode 1-8 / Must Read Story: Temporary Pleasures (part 1) / Diary Of A Crazy Efik Girl Episode Two [rated 18+] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story: Temporary Wife Episode TWO by Nairablink(m): 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
Temporary Wife Episode Two
Story by: Omoyemen Osakhale
Continue from Episode One:

Austin left the court after having won his case, he defended a man who was falsely accused of the beating and rape of a young woman. It was one of the hardest cases he’d had in some time and he was tired and needed a break. His assistant and friend, Harry McMillian walked in, dropping his briefcase down on the desk.

“Austin, you won the case, so why don’t you look happy?”

Pouring coffee from the machine he hands one to Harry and sits down behind his desk. Leaning back in his chair he rubs his eyes. “The girl, I can’t help feeling sorry for her. There’s no doubt she was raped, I really hope the man that did it gets caught.”
“So do I, but she had no right to say it was him when it wasn’t.”
“But she was so sure it was him even though he wore a ski mask and blindfolded her.”

“Austin, they were having an affair, why would he rape her?”
“I don’t know, but I keep thinking I missed something.”

“Maybe she was mad when he broke it off with her and wanted to punish him. Yes, she was attacked but she really didn’t have any way of knowing who did it so she accused him. Look, you saved an innocent man from going to prison, you should be out celebrating. Let me take you out for a couple of drinks.”

“Not tonight, I’m beat,” he said, pulling his laptop closer opened it and checked his messages. “I’ll be damn,” he said when he saw one of the messages that caught his eye.

“What?” Harry asked, his attention drawn to the laptop.

“Remember that girl from high school I told you about? Blair Sherwin.”
“Yeah I remember, the one that used you and broke your heart, what about her?”
“She sent me an email,” he answered, reading the message silently to himself.
“Wow, after all this time. So are you going to tell me what she wants or is it private?”
“She wants to know if I’m going to our school’s reunion, says she would like to see me and hopes I’ll be there. I can’t believe she reached out to me. I wonder what she wants.”

“What makes you think she wants something?”

“Whenever Blair says she wants to see me it’s because she wants something from me. It was the only time she ever paid attention to me. When I think back to how she had me panting and following her around it makes me sick. I carried her books, tutored her, even helped her cheat on exams. Oh, I was just a fool. When her friends were around she would mock me and still, she had this power over me.”
“You were both kids back then, surely she has changed.” Continue reading...
https://www.nairablink.com/true-life-story-temporay-wife-episode-two/

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At Brothel / How Do I Choose A Husband: S*xy Husband Versus Calm Husband / Love And Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.