Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,347 members, 7,839,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

How Do I Choose A Husband: S*xy Husband Versus Calm Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Choose A Husband: S*xy Husband Versus Calm Husband (307 Views)

I Saw a snake in my husband s bag / My Husband’s S*xual Fantasies Are Very Disturbing To Me- Pt / Guy Pictured Helping A S£xy Lady Wit "Thick Oily" NYANSH Mount A Horse Trending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Choose A Husband: S*xy Husband Versus Calm Husband by Rabbi4real: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
I want my story to be anonymous. I moved into a private hostel in my final year in school so I could get some privacy to study for my finals. That was when I met Jack and his cousin, James .(Not real names). They were sharing the other mini flat in the private hostel I was in.

Jack and James were cool dudes, they had their cars and girls on campus flocked around them. As neighbors, we became friendly and they would sometimes give me a ride to school. James was in the same faculty as me, Social Sciences, so I rode with him most times.

I began to secretly like Jack but he had a girlfriend and girls were always around him. So,I kept my feelings in check. After school and after service year, I stayed in touch with they guys. After service year, through James’ family connection, I got a job in a big bank in Lagos.

James later asked me out and we dated for like a year. He treated me very well and I loved the idea of making it permanent with him one day. And James proposed to me, I said yes. When Jack heard about our engagement, he congratulated us on social media but he came to visit me to tell me not to marry his cousin James.

It turns out Jack said he has been in love with....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/10/06/how-do-i-choose-a-husband-sxy-husband-versus-calm-husband/

Re: How Do I Choose A Husband: S*xy Husband Versus Calm Husband by epicmadam(f): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
Inside life...

You don't get close to two hunters at a time.

Both have feelings for you and deeply you have feelings for both as well...

Biko, kindly note that if the relationship with James continues,

Jack and James will no longer be friends.

I blame you for giving them both same attention.

Meanwhile, I have Seeds to help ladies get bigger breasts, butts and hips in a natural way, just 5k free shipping
Re: How Do I Choose A Husband: S*xy Husband Versus Calm Husband by patiencebest: 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
Follow your heart
Re: How Do I Choose A Husband: S*xy Husband Versus Calm Husband by Oturatetuala(m): 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
Na wa o see question

(1) (Reply)

‏‏ / Love And Romance / Happy Birthday Farano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.