Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

The Last Temptation - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Last Temptation (6976 Views)

The Last Temptation!!! / The Last Temptation / Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Last Temptation by LoveToRead: 7:22am On Aug 29, 2021
Nice update
Re: The Last Temptation by Janet96(f): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
Thanks for the update
Re: The Last Temptation by SeyiDominion: 10:10am On Aug 31, 2021
TomiDanesi:

'It's alright ....it's alright,' he managed to say.

After a couple of minutes, she calmed down and dabbed her eyes.

'I'm sorry,' she said.

Femi nodded. 'I understand. I'm sorry too. I mean I'm sorry to indirectly be the cause of your distress.'

She picked up her handbag and stood up. 'I'll be on my way.'

'So soon?'

She smiled wryly. 'I think I've given you enought trouble for a day.'

'No, you've not given me any trouble. It's a pleasure to have you here.'

'Thank you, but I've got to go now.'

He did not know what else to say. In the usual manner, he saw her to the elevator and waved to her. When he returned to his office, he felt burdened.

+ + +

When Martin was asked to give vote of thanks, he made it as brief as possible. The venue of the wedding reception which was the playing ground of government secondary school, Gboko, was filled to capacity. It was obvious Eneh's family members had a lot of goodwill.

Finally, Martin was getting married to his heartrob. He had been a chronic bachelor but he had patiently waited for this day. He would be free from the teasers and their snide remarks. One of them had sarcastically called him Saint Martin. Well, all that was about to end now.

He looked at his brand new bride who sat by his side. Eneh was unarguably the happiest person there that day. She looked very beautiful in her white, perfectly fitting wedding gown as she smiled from time to time.

A woman came to whisper something to her ear. In turn, she whispered to her husband. He nodded and they stood up. The programme was coming to an end and it was time for them to leave the reception.

They had booked a modest hotel room not far from the venue. That was where they would be having their first night together as a couple.

They were driven to the hotel in a Lexus jeep. He collected the room key and they made straight for their room on the first floor.

The Last Temptation: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_last_temptation/23329
Re: The Last Temptation by TomiDanesi: 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
'We bless the name of God for the success of the wedding,' he said.

'Yes o. Jesus be praised for ever for his mercies.' She knelt by the bedside to give some praise songs to God for His goodness.

Martin too knelt by her side. Together, they sang some choruses and offered some prayers. Thereafter, she gleefully asked him to unzip her wedding gown. It was tight fitting and she had to wiggle her body to remove it. She removed the dress, leaving the lingerie. Now, she had no inhibition to be naked before him, although she was semi nude.

There was nothing improper about that from this moment on. Actually, this was the first time she would be this near nude in his presence. Throughout their courtship, they had mutually agreed that they would wait until their wedding before sex. They had kept to that. Tonight would be the night for the ultimate in the conjugal.

'You're still in your suit?' she asked, frowning slightly as she observed him.

He was staring at her, obviously fascinated by her half nudity. He smiled. 'What a nice figure you have, my darling. Am I not lucky?'

'Yes you’re very lucky, but don't just stand there staring at me.'

In smiles, he walked up to her and lifted her. Her lips searched his and got glued. They became breathless. He flopped her on the bed.

'I m sorry, we can't do anything further for now. I'm so tired, darling. I'm so tired.'

She was surprised to hear that.

'All the hassles of the wedding have worn me out,' he explained further.

Eneh was quite disappointed, but she tried to smile it off.

'Come. Let me just cuddle and pamper you a bit. Let me do that for now.'

That pacified her, at least a bit. He pulled her to himself with kisses.

The Last Temptation: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_last_temptation/23329
Re: The Last Temptation by Janet96(f): 6:15am On Sep 02, 2021
Thanks for the update
Re: The Last Temptation by TomiDanesi: 4:32am On Sep 09, 2021
For two days, Femi did not hear from Sade. He decided not to call her for now. It seemed she had raised some dusts which needed to settle.
That Saturday night, he was playing at home with his last child, a two year old boy, in the sitting-room,. The other children were with their mummy in the bedroom. His phone rang and it was Sade calling.

'While didn't you call?' she began in an accusing note..

'Ah, well, I wanted to give you time to regain your composure.'

'What composure? Did I at any time lose my composure?'

'Of course you did the other time.'

'Were you upset about what happened? Are you angry with me?'

'No, I was not upset. Neither was I angry with you. I was only surprised that you could say that.'

'You don' t believe me? You think I was saying nonsense?'

'Phone, daddy, phone,' his little boy interrupted, attempting to take the phone from him.

'Is that your little boy?' she asked over the line.

'Yes, he wants to take the phone.'

She laughed shortly. 'How is he and everybody?'

'We thank God, we're all fine.'

'So, tell me, do you think what I said is nonsense?'

'It's not nonsense, but it's something I can't do anything about.'

'Really?'

'Of course. What can I do about it?'

'Ehn ehn. So you will just leave me in the cold, abi?'

'Sade, why're you talking like this? You know I'm married. There's nothing I can do again.'

She did not say anything for some time.

'Hello, are still there?' he asked.

'Yes, I am.'

'I still believe your marriage will work,' he said encouragingly. 'Keep on praying and believing. Things will ultimately work out.'

She did not say anything.

'Bye for now,' she said finally and disconnected the line.

Femi shook his head and sighed. Now, things were obviously taking a new dimension. Sade was implicitly suggesting that he should give her love. How would that be possible since the two of them were married? The fact that she was experiencing some storms should never be a reason for infidelity. He loved his wife a lot. He had never cheated on her. Above all, God reproved adultery. He must never engage in it. He just had to make Sade understand that engaging in extramarital affairs would only exacerbate the situation.

For complete reading, visit https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_last_temptation/23329
Re: The Last Temptation by ToyinOlorunsola(m): 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nice update
Re: The Last Temptation by Janet96(f): 6:09am On Sep 11, 2021
Still following.
Re: The Last Temptation by placeofallure(f): 8:02am On Sep 11, 2021
Wow! I just stumbled on this thread, then I got glued! A really nice read. Thank you.
Re: The Last Temptation by Janet96(f): 6:35am On Sep 17, 2021
Waiting for more
Re: The Last Temptation by BigBasher: 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
More
Re: The Last Temptation by LoveToRead: 6:37am On Sep 23, 2021
GO ON
Re: The Last Temptation by TomiDanesi: 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2021

Lola's mother came to the kitchen to tell her that she had a visitor. She knew who it was. For the past two weeks, Alfred had been telling her he would like to visit her home, especially since she had refused to visit his. He worked in the office complex where she worked and had met as she was about to take the elevator on the ground floor. He worked as an architect for an architectural firm on the third floor.

The first day they met, he had discreetly followed her to her office and was glad she worked in the same building. When he made his love intentions known, she hardly gave him a chance. He looked so urbane and suave that she could have sworn he would be a playboy. She said this to his face and he laughed it off.

'Why not give me a chance to prove my love,' he had pleaded.

''You don't even know the kind of person I am,' she said further.

He had laughed again. He seemed to laugh at many things.

'So tell me. What kind of person are you?'

'You really want to know?'

'Of course, I want to know.'

'Alright. I'm not after any unfruitful relationship. I hope you understand what I mean. I'm interested only in long-lasting relationship.'

She stopped to look at him. His eyes were popped out in excitement.

'Wow! That's what I have in mind too! I really, really want to marry you.'

'Marriage is not as easy as you think it is.'

'I know. But, really, that's what I want from
you.'

There was a slight pause.

'There's another important thing,' she said.
'What could that be?'

There was a sense of eagerness all over him, like a zealous school boy.

She had allowed an emphatic silence,

then she said: 'There will be no sex until marriage.'

She was so point blank abnout it.

His face first look clouded, then he smiled. 'Is that all?'

'Yes, for now.'

Before she could stop him, he gave her a hug.

For full reading visit https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_last_temptation/23329
Re: The Last Temptation by Janet96(f): 6:04am On Sep 27, 2021
Thanks for the update
Re: The Last Temptation by Ignatiusprince(m): 6:24am On Sep 27, 2021
Re: The Last Temptation by FrankAkowe: 6:47am On Sep 30, 2021
Go on
Re: The Last Temptation by TomiDanesi: 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
'I will love, I'll do anything.'

'Hey, take it easy Mister,' she cautioned. 'It's always easier said than done.'

Alfred had reiterated his commitment to keep to those words.

Now, he had paid her a visit.

She washed her hands, dried them on the apron and went to meet him in the sitting-room. He stood up to greet her, like a gentleman. She introduced him to his mother, but as a friend. She still believed she must tread cautiously with him. Men could be so deceptive. She had heard and seen a lot, and would not want to be carried away by unguarded passions.

Her mother was happy for her. After he had gone, she was all smiles.

'I think he's a good man,' she said approvingly.

'Mummy, have you forgotten that Jesus said no one but God is good?'

Her mother smiled. 'I know, but my mind says he' ll be a good husband.'

'Ha, mummy, you hardly know him.'

'Mark my words; he'll be a good man.'

'So you're a prophetess now. Okay o, let's wait and see.'

Deep in her mind, she was glad her mother approved of him. It was a good sign.

Chapter Three

By 2.45 pm, Sade was in Femi’s office. These days, she would come in and head straight for his office without waiting for the Secretary to inform him of her presence. Femi would only chuckle at her behavior.

She sat on her usual seat and looked coolly at him.

'What will my dear guest have?' he asked.
'Guest? Do you still call me guest? No be me and you get this office?'

He laughed shortly. 'But seriously speaking, I hope your coming before closing time is not having its toll on your work.'

'There's no problem whatsoever with my work. All is well.'

'Alright. So what can I offer you today?'

'I need food. Real food.'

He summoned the office assistant to get fried rice and chicken for her.

'How is madam at home?' she asked.

'She's fine. How about your man?'

'He has travelled to Abuja.'

He noticed the listless way she answered him on the question concerning her husband.

More https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_last_temptation/23329
Re: The Last Temptation by ToyinOlorunsola(m): 6:26am On Oct 04, 2021
Nice update
Re: The Last Temptation by Janet96(f): 6:08am On Oct 06, 2021
Nice work
Re: The Last Temptation by TomiDanesi: 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
'Oh,' he said. Whatever that meant. They chatted a bit more, then the food was brought. She ate slowly, enjoying the meal.

'How's the food?' he asked.

She munched and smirked. 'It's delicious. I'll give a thumb up.'

He could only smile at her. After she had finished eating, she thanked him for the meal.

'Thank you, too, for eating it.'

'D'you still remember when my birthday is?'

He thought briefly. 'I know it is this month, March, but I'm sorry I can't remember the exact date.'

'It's next week, March 12th. I'll be thirty-five.'

He whistled softly. 'You're joining the senior club.'

'Abi o. But you're still my egbon.'

'Yes, by some months.'

'Do I look older than my age?'

'Of course not. You look good for your age.'

'Really?'

'Sure. Don't you trust my words again?'

'I don't know o.'

'Of course you do.

'Can I ask you a question? I need a honest answer.'

'Go ahead. Ask any question you desire.'

'Did you ever love me?'

'Oh, no. I overrule that question'.

'You can't overrule it. You promised to give answer,'

'Okay, okay. I loved you and I still do. But it is a brotherly love.'

'You mean I was never good enough to be your wife? That I was only good for conversation and to pass time?'

He laughed. 'Oh, come on. I cherish you more than you think. I just wasn't thinking of anything about marriage then.'

'You dashed my hope.'

He sighed deeply. 'I'm sorry. I didn't know you had so much attachment to me.'

'You dashed my hope,' she repeated. Her tone was low and sad. Femi too felt hollow. He had to move close to her seat to hold her by the
shoulder. He was becoming too sentimental, he told himself. His mind flashed back to their university days. He shook his head. Their kind of
relationship was rare. They were intimate, yet they stayed off anything sensuous.

Now, he held her by his side. She could smell her perfume and hair. She was aware that he was staring at her. She turned to face him
squarely and held him too. Their faces made a close up. Sentiments, beware of sentiments, his mind screamed at him. Her lips touched on his.
There should be no harm in that, he thought. It was just a kiss. Even Judas Iscariot kissed Jesus.

What he planned to be a soft kiss turned to be a very deep one that left their hearts beating rapidly.

It was closing time. Eneh parked the files on her table to one side and quickly made up her face. Since she had become married, she had been
coming and going to work with her husband. Everybody seemed to be happy for them, from her department to his. It was an entirely new phase
of life, and she was enjoying it. She checked her face on the small mirror to be sure that the powder was moderate.

She stood up and moved to his office. He asked her to wait as he was putting finishing touches to what he was doing. He soon finished and
picked up his briefcase. They went downstairs to the parking space. His car, a Toyota Avensis, was glittering in the sun. Along the way home,
he stopped at a supermarket close to their residence to buy groceries and provisions. At home, he was darling Martin, while in the office, he was
Mr. Martin Yakubu. He, played the role of the devoted lover. He would stay with her in the kitchen and chatted. They were not only married,
they were also friends. His favorite meal was tuwo shinkafa and vegetables. He also said he liked pork. She had decided to prepare his favorite.

When he ate the meal, he commended her as usual, that her food was very delicious. Eneh glowed at his commendation. She ate her own
food in satisfaction too, although she did not really like pork. After the supper, she cleared the plates and spent some minutes in the kitchen to
wash them. By the time she returned to the sitting- news, he was watching CNN. She was not a big fan of news channels. She would prefer
soap operas but she never complained about his choice. She went to take a shower and changed her clothes to a skimpy satin sleep wear. She
then went to meet him in the sitting-room. He had started dozing already.

'Darling,' she tapped him. 'Maybe we should retire to the bedroom.'

He nodded and stood up. It was just few minutes to nine in the night. There was no crime in going to bed early. She led him to the bedroom.

He was in white singlet and blue boxer, and those would be his night wears. Eneh cuddled up to him. When she rubbed her hands down his
chest, he muttered that he was rather tired and would like to sleep.

She was certainly becoming agitated on this issue of perennial tiredness. Why? Why would Martin be giving the same reason every night for not consummating his love for his newly wedded wife? Why was it that when it came to coital issue, he would say he was tired?

No, she would not take that excuse again. Tonight, she would not let him be. He had been so passive about demonstrating what it meant to
have a new bride. He was not even making any effort. No problem, she would try to revitalize him and put him in the mood.

She rubbed his chest the more and pressed her breasts against him.

'Eneh darling, please I'm really tired. What I need now is rest and a good sleep.'

'You can't be tired. What have you done that you're tired?'

'It's the work. The work is not easy.'

'The work must not stop you from fulfilling your obligation. At least for once.'

He sighed. 'Do not worry. Tomorrow, I will try not to work too hard. Tomorrow, I'll do all you expect me to do.'

She took his left hand and placed it on her bosom. 'Don't you feel anything for this?'

She pressed the hand against the mammary organ. 'Martin, don't you think you should desire this? How can you say you're tired? How can
tiredness prevent you from doing it? For about two weeks now. Two weeks!'

More https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_last_temptation/23329
Re: The Last Temptation by Janet96(f): 11:09am On Oct 12, 2021
Interesting update
Re: The Last Temptation by FrankAkowe: 6:05am On Oct 17, 2021
Go on.
Re: The Last Temptation by Janet96(f): 6:55am On Oct 31, 2021
Keep it coming.
Re: The Last Temptation by TomiDanesi: 9:53am On Nov 21, 2021
She pressed the hand against the mammary organ. 'Martin, don't you think you should desire this? How can you say you're tired? How can tiredness prevent you from doing it? For about two weeks now. Two weeks!'

'I'm sorry,' he said plaintively.

'Am I not beautiful enough? Am I not good enough?'

'You're more than beautiful, my dear. You're an angel.'

She sat up on the bed and looked at herself. Could anything be wrong with her? Did she emit offensive smell? She knew nothing was wrong with her. Even if she was not beautiful, the night wear she wore had been carefully considered and bought to ignite his erotic imagination.

. The material was enough to make a man turn his head, that was what the sales girl at the store where she had bought it said.

She looked at her boobs. They were fresh, shapely and firm. They were as firm as
when she experienced full puberty. Could a new husband see these and say he was tired?

'Martin.'

He too sat on the bed without saying anything.

'Martin,' she called again. 'It can not be tiredness. I know the kind of work you do in your office. They're paper work and the work is not tedious. So, tell me, what is the problem?'

There was a long pause. She waited patiently for his answer. Then, in a move so dramatic and pathetic, he covered his face in his palms and started sobbing. Eneh was aghast. For some seconds, she could not say anything. Then she moved to him and placed her hands gently on him.

For full reading. https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_last_temptation/23329
Re: The Last Temptation by FrankAkowe: 5:41am On Nov 22, 2021
Interesting
Re: The Last Temptation by TomiDanesi: 11:00am On Dec 12, 2021
There was a long pause. She waited patiently for his answer. Then, in a move so dramatic and pathetic, he covered his face in his palms and started sobbing. Eneh was aghast. For some seconds, she could not say anything. Then she moved to him and placed her hands gently on him.

'Make sure you switched off the kitchen bulb and locked its door,' Sade instructed.

'Yes ma,' Kike replied. She was Sade's cousin, living with her. She had already finished her secondary school and was planning to take the university matriculation examinations that would be coming up in a couple of months time. For now, Kike assisted in taking care of the children, especially since the departure of the house girl..

The children had already slept. For some days now, Bayo had travelled to Abuja. It was not that Sade actually missed him. No. Her only consolations in that house, as far as she was concerned, were the children.

She stretched her body on the three-seater, gazing at the television. She selected the Yoruba movie channel, her favorite. Kike soon came to join her. Sade was barely paying attention to the drama on the channel. These days, her mind was always on Femi.

She had no qualms about setting him on the path of infidelity. In fact, she felt she was doing
the right thing and always tried to justified it. She knew Femi before Maggie did. Femi was her first love, though in an implicit way. She believed
Femi rightfully belonged to her. If Bayo had not lost his senses and had been faithful and loving, if he had continued to treat her nicely, the renewal of passion for Femi might not be a reality. But the way things were, Sade believed that Femi was God-sent with his reappearance in her life. She had run into him when there was a need for a big emotional vacuum to be filled

She remembered when they first started getting close. They had been in the same tutorial group in the English language department. One afternoon, she had approached him to ask if he could explain some aspects of semantics to her. He had obliged and that soon generated into a close relationship. He seemed to be highly reserved and serious-minded. He never broached on love, much to her chagrin. It was not that she was loose. She was a decent girl by all standard, but she wanted more than what she got from him.

That was then. Now, she had made up her mind that she would recover whatever she had lost. There was no going back, even if it meant officially severing her relationship with Bayo through divorce.

She picked her phone and called his number. He soon picked the call.

'Hello, sister Sade,' his voice came over the line. He emphasised the word., sister. Sade got the hint - his wife was around him..

'Good evening. Just to say hello. How is the family?'

'We bless the name of God. We're doing fine. How about yours?'

'All is well. Is your wife there? Can I speak to her?'

'Yes, she's right here by my side.'

He handed the phone over to Margaret. The two women exchanged greetings and asked after members of each other's family as if they were
the best of friends. Sade then bade her goodnight and cut the line.

She smiled to herself over her mischief. She was more determined to have Femi to herself. She sent a short text massage to his line: I wish I
am with you. I love you and I miss you.

There was no response forthcoming from him. She could understand. He was still with his wife and could not script beautiful reply for her.
Very soon, the relationship would not be hidden. Very soon.

When he calmed down, Martin told her a most heart-rendering story she had ever heard from such a close range. It happened that even as a teenager, he never had desire for the opposite sex. There was never a 'wet dream' and even an intimate hold on a girl never brought any warmth in the groin.

By twenty-two, he needed nobody to affirm that it was a case of total erectile dysfunction. Since then, he had been battling with the
malaise. He had also stepped up his faith, believing that with God, he would overcome it.

Eneh was crestfallen. She could not believe her eyes. No, this must be a nightmare.

'You mean you can't do it at all? That you have never done it?' she cried

He shook his head in dejection. 'No, I have never done it.'

'Oh God, oh God. Why didn't you tell me this before? Why didn't you tell me?'

She wept the way she had never wept before. It was the saddest day of her life. With continuous tears in his eyes, Martin tried to console
her. That night, she had a very restless sleep.

For full reading, visit: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_last_temptation/23329
Re: The Last Temptation by Janet96(f): 6:23am On Dec 13, 2021
Interesting update.
Re: The Last Temptation by Zamar: 11:15am On Jan 20, 2022
Go on.
Re: The Last Temptation by Ultimas: 11:37am On Jun 13, 2022
Nice work.
Re: The Last Temptation by Awesome05: 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
Next...
Re: The Last Temptation by FairCritic(m): 11:48am On Nov 10, 2022
Next...
Re: The Last Temptation by BigBasher: 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
Compliments of the season.

+18 How I Treat Women [Adult Only] / Strippers Invited To A Naming Ceremony In Lagos:video / Guys, If You Found Condom In Your Lady's Bag, Wud You Consider Her A Slut?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79