Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Why Do People Date Each Other If They Will Eventually Become Ex's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Date Each Other If They Will Eventually Become Ex's (488 Views)

Why Do People Date? / How People Date And Make Love In North Korea / Why Do People Date Each Other If They Will Eventually Become Ex's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Date Each Other If They Will Eventually Become Ex's by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
This is the question I always wanted to ask :
Why do people date each other if they will eventually become ex's?
Please drop your comments below cool
Re: Why Do People Date Each Other If They Will Eventually Become Ex's by Kriss216: 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
No one has ever said they should boil water for him that he will fall from a tree.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Date Each Other If They Will Eventually Become Ex's by LawLab247: 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Why Do People Date Each Other If They Will Eventually Become Ex's by donbachi(m): 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
As if u never use some of ur old designer clothes as rags before.
Re: Why Do People Date Each Other If They Will Eventually Become Ex's by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
I really don't understand myself.. Some even get up to 7 ex..
Re: Why Do People Date Each Other If They Will Eventually Become Ex's by fati2001(m): 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
IDK.
Re: Why Do People Date Each Other If They Will Eventually Become Ex's by Offpoint: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
Why do bankers took bank jobs offer when they know they'll be fired one day?
Re: Why Do People Date Each Other If They Will Eventually Become Ex's by meobizy(f): 12:06am On Sep 14, 2020
Every experience in life has a lesson. Every human you put your dick in or allow put his dick in you will impart on you mentally. There is no way you two will stay for a day, weeks or months without you learning a thing or two. One of my stupid missed chances made me unlearn the proper spelling of some words until we parted our separate ways.
Re: Why Do People Date Each Other If They Will Eventually Become Ex's by Drsnives(m): 5:33am On Sep 14, 2020
They never planned for it na. Maybe they thought they were compactble but along the line reverse was the case
Re: Why Do People Date Each Other If They Will Eventually Become Ex's by Julibet: 7:01am On Sep 14, 2020
Drsnives:
They never planned for it na. Maybe they thought they were compatible but along the line reverse was the case
True in most cases as na love dy shack them at first.

But most guys after dating their babe for the first few months already know if they can marry them. Same as the ladies. Yet the ones that know they can't end up with their current gf/bf still keep on dating. Why waste each other's time?? It's very puzzling.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Nollywood Star Actress, Genny Uzoma Stunning New Pictures / A Story Of A Young Man Who Used To Maltreat His Siblings? / Cheat And Accept The Consequences Gracefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.