Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,978 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Why Do People Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Date? (3544 Views)

Why Do People Date Only For Marriage? / How People Date And Make Love In North Korea / How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Date? by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 09, 2022
As the topic reads, this is a question i have been pondering on for quite a while now. With the recent happenings around,one is left to wonder the whole essence of dating.
Attraction is natural, no doubt but aside being mushy and all gloomy what else is the usefulness of the chemical reactions that ends up taking over the logical aspect of a being. If at all these chemical reactions will be left to run, it shouldn't be wildly. Well that Isn't the topic for today.

Two individuals meet, there forms likeness of some sort only to be explored further and ruin the beautiful aura.Then with tears and heartbreak the once most dashing being you had ever seen becomes a devil with horns. The human nature is truly complicated.

The whole essence of dating isn't to explore bodies, it should be to get to know who you are attracted to, it is to determine if the other person is worth moving closer to. If you two share same views of Life. Unfortunately, dating these days is more of knowing how deep your pocket is and what color of labia you posses.
What should come last comes first, and when there is an imbalance you see blame shifting.

Perhaps it's time All should go back to the drawing board, go back to the traditional ways. Hopefully there will be a change in the declining rate of meaningful romantic relationship in the Nigerian society.

12 Likes

Re: Why Do People Date? by neonly: 6:17pm On May 09, 2022
To know d leaches and d real women

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Date? by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 09, 2022
neonly:
To know d leaches and d real women
You obviously didn't read through the whole post, certainly not with the intent to comprehend.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do People Date? by Kriss216: 6:26pm On May 09, 2022
To waste their time and resources.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do People Date? by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 09, 2022
because of konji

11 Likes

Re: Why Do People Date? by neonly: 6:31pm On May 09, 2022
Persephone1:
You obviously didn't read through the whole post, certainly not with the intent to comprehend.

No tym rain dey fall

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Date? by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 09, 2022
Reading comments up there, it is so sad to note that most posters are bereft of the ability to engage in brain stimulating conversations.
How do I take down this post Moderators?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Date? by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 09, 2022
Roman2001:
because of konji
So why the outcry from guys about Nigerian Ladies? If you go to them only for intimacy, why complain when they offer only that?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do People Date? by yomi007k(m): 8:44pm On May 09, 2022
This thread is go the highly cerebral.

Only but a few would comprehend.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Date? by Uniquetani1(f): 9:57pm On May 09, 2022
Persephone1:
So why the outcry from guys about Nigerian Ladies? If you go to them only for intimacy, why complain when they offer only that?

A question they can't answer
Yeye people

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Date? by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 18, 2022
yomi007k:
This thread is go the highly cerebral.

Only but a few would comprehend.
My thought exactly!
Re: Why Do People Date? by Emma2Seconds: 9:09pm On May 18, 2022
Real men don't date �!! And knows you that the beautiful ones are not yet Born, so why dating
Re: Why Do People Date? by DEMZEE(m): 9:15pm On May 18, 2022
Persephone1:

ONLY LOW VALUED BETA MALES COMPLAIN ABOUT WOMEN OR FEMALE NATURE

UNDERSTAND FEMALE NATURE, GAME, HAVE FRAME, MONEY AND STATUS AND YOU WILL BE FINE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Date? by tete7000(m): 9:21pm On May 18, 2022
Persephone1:
Reading comments up there, it is so sad to note that most posters are bereft of the ability to engage in brain stimulating conversations.
How do I take down this post Moderators?

I go to quora I see how cerebral Indians are, I come to Nairaland and see how empty Nigerian youths are. That's why our country is here dear.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Date? by Donmobi(m): 9:25pm On May 18, 2022
To satisfy their sexual urge smiley
Re: Why Do People Date? by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 18, 2022
tete7000:

I go to quora I see how cerebral Indians are, I come to Nairaland and see how empty Nigerian youths are. That's why our country is here dear.
I use Quora too, most users are Whites and Asians. Not to say there are no blacks. The content of questions, responses, the controlled and coordinated cyber space is appealing. But coming here...
Little wonders fossils are in power and the country in ruins!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Date? by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 18, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Real men don't date �!! And knows you that the beautiful ones are not yet Born, so why dating
Real Men don't date? What are they, Gays?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Date? by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 18, 2022
DEMZEE:

ONLY LOW VALUED BETA MALES COMPLAIN ABOUT WOMEN OR FEMALE NATURE

UNDERSTAND FEMALE NATURE, GAME, HAVE FRAME, MONEY AND STATUS AND YOU WILL BE FINE
Erm, Sir the redpills classroom is the other way =====>>>

5 Likes

Re: Why Do People Date? by Emma2Seconds: 10:14pm On May 18, 2022
They collect their share and move ahead ok. Dating is for little kids .
Persephone1:
Real Men don't date? What are they, Gays?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Date? by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 18, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
They collect their share and move ahead ok. Dating is for little kids .
Really is it? What share? Why do you glorify sex this much?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Date? by Emma2Seconds: 10:30pm On May 18, 2022
What do you think is your aim of dating since you claim to be a virgin No sex no dating.
Persephone1:
Really is it? What share? Why do you glorify sex this much?

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Date? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
E no pass food, money and data for me. I no get time for oda things.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do People Date? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:
E no pass food, money and data for me. I no get time for oda things.
grin grin
Re: Why Do People Date? by Alapojames: 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2022
To know if they'll qualify to round 16

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Date? by garriAndsugar: 6:14am On Jun 22, 2022
tete7000:

Nairaland is not quora and quora is not nairaland

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Date? by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 22, 2022
Persephone1:
Girl, let me give you a rest for now, it appears that you have been rehab by my orders.

Continue at your own risk nitwit.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Date? by Quality20(m): 9:06am On Nov 22, 2022
some or a few date to chat, but majority date for fornicative sex or adultery
Re: Why Do People Date? by Divoc19(f): 10:26am On Nov 22, 2022
For free sex and eligibility for compatibility
Re: Why Do People Date? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:50am On Nov 22, 2022
PlayMaker14, what say you?

Come and answer.
Re: Why Do People Date? by PlayMaker14: 11:57am On Nov 22, 2022
Unfortunately, dating these days is more of knowing how deep your pocket is and what color of labia you posses.

In a nutshell, we should change the word Dating to something else.

Dating a Nigerian girl is one of the fastest way for you to develop high blood pressure at a very young age.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Date? by PlayMaker14: 11:59am On Nov 22, 2022
Zonefree, abeg come check something...
Re: Why Do People Date? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
PlayMaker14:
In a nutshell, we should change the word Dating to something else.

Dating a Nigerian girl is one of the fastest way for you to develop high blood pressure at a very young age.

No wonder. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) / Age Limit? / What Does Every Woman Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.