Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence (70552 Views)

Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) / Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) / He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by chibuzorAbia: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
Elder0001:

It beats your imagination how a grown up can believe there's a god called odin or a place called vahalla? But you believe God and jesus abi? Idiot.

Christians and Muslims always insult other religions. There are more than 80-100 religions in the world and each religion's adherents believe their doctrine /way of life is the only way, quite amusing.

Clown! There's no difference between Christians/Muslims and people who believe in odin.

Thanks 100% bro.

Jesus and your dead useless father in heaven abi? EmzyT? What is the difference between your Jesus and Odin?
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by AngelicBeing: 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2020
dokie:

Is vikings a religion?

They went to get married in a Catholic church, and the riff raff is talking about vahalla. Why didn't they go to a vikings temple to get married. I forgot, na bush dem dey meet.

Christianity is a solution to a failed world. Vikings and other occultic groups are part of the problems the gospel of Christ is trying to eradicate from society.

Mention one generally accepted moral standard that Christianity violates. You are here comparing vikings and Christianity. You no dey shame.
Gbam
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by chibuzorAbia: 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
EmzyT:

My comment pain this Bastard well well grin

I am not a cultist but there are too many idiots in Nigeria........how can people believe in Jesus and some mumu useless God in heaven?

Everyone to his own beliefs!

1 Like

Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by Jonra(m): 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
If you don't know a thing. The least you can do is keep quiet and not claim that you know. How can two truth claims not be different from each other?

Through the lens of - Creation, Meaning, Morality, Destiny - they are all different!!!

Elder0001:

It beats your imagination how a grown up can believe there's a god called odin or a place called vahalla? But you believe God and jesus abi? Idiot.

Christians and Muslims always insult other religions. There are more than 80-100 religions in the world and each religion's adherents believe their doctrine /way of life is the only way, quite amusing.

Clown! There's no difference between Christians/Muslims and people who believe in odin.
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by Jonra(m): 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
pafo:

Do you believe there is a place called heaven amd there is God waiting to judge your deeds?

If you do then there's no difference between the both of you.

There's a stark difference!!!
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
Jonra:
If you don't know a thing. The least you can do is keep quiet and not claim that you know. How can two truth claims not be different from each other?

Through the lens of - Creation, Meaning, Morality, Destiny - they are all different!!!

What exactly are you saying? Because what you just typed has no meaning.
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by bishopdtutu(m): 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
Rest in peace.....ARO MATE!!!
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by Jonra(m): 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
Here's a breakdown

Use the 3 laws of logic

The Law of Identity states that everything is identical to itself. (A = A).

The Law of Excluded Middle states that something either is or is not. (A V ~A) = (A OR not A).

The Law of Non-Contradiction states that nothing can both be and not be at the same time. ~(A & ~A) = (It is not the case that A AND not A).

Now you have said an absolute truth claim is not different from another absolute truth claim. Which is false.

That's why you're wrong my Elder smiley

Elder0001:

What exactly are you saying? Because what you just typed has no meaning.
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by Jonra(m): 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
You used to believe and you stopped, what happened?

chibuzorAbia:

I am not a cultist but there are too many idiots in Nigeria........how can people believe in Jesus and some mumu useless God in heaven?

Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by KenModi(m): 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kemimarch16:
So pathetic, untimely death will not be our portion In Jesus Name

Nigerians, fix your driving laws and put in place effectively implemented punishments for defaulters.............it is not rocket science nor does it require divine intervention. Stop calling Jesus! angry
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by KenModi(m): 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
EmzyT:
Till you meet in “Valhalla where there is no Wahala” abi? undecided It beats my Imagination how a Grown up like this will be Brainwashed into believing there is any Nonsense god called Odin and a Nice place for them to rest after killing people undecided

If you no denounce, very soon we go see your own death news for Nairaland, your own no go be accident, na another cult Group go butcher you like a cow in Abattoir... Foolish thing sad

No Valhala, no heaven, no purgatory, no limbo, no hell.

All total bullshitt.
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
RaptObserver:
Reading. What kind of report is this? Is the best man also the father of the late groom? But RIP to the young man. When a person decides to marry, you will be faced with a lot of temptations. That is life!
I was as confused as you are.

RIP to the dude.
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2020
chinchonglee:

So their useless odin told dem kill unlawfully??
Cause violence in the society?

Biko call a spade a spade. No such rubbish as odin. Group of tout jst formed nonsense
It's like you haven't watched Thor.
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
dokie:

Is vikings a religion?

They went to get married in a Catholic church, and the riff raff is talking about vahalla. Why didn't they go to a vikings temple to get married. I forgot, na bush dem dey meet.

Christianity is a solution to a failed world. Vikings and other occultic groups are part of the problems the gospel of Christ is trying to eradicate from society.

Mention one generally accepted moral standard that Christianity violates. You are here comparing vikings and Christianity. You no dey shame.
Christianity has killed millions of unfortunate souls, so what are you even saying?
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by Sunny0220: 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
The headline sef
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by barrwebilor(m): 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
EmzyT:
Till you meet in “Valhalla where there is no Wahala” abi? undecided It beats my Imagination how a Grown up like this will be Brainwashed into believing there is any Nonsense god called Odin and a Nice place for them to rest after killing people undecided

If you no denounce, very soon we go see your own death news for Nairaland, your own no go be accident, na another cult Group go butcher you like a cow in Abattoir... Foolish thing sad

Que sera sera
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by MrLankeeee(m): 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
EmzyT:

Stop hating.
Start respecting people’s belief.
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
Jonra:
Here's a breakdown

Use the 3 laws of logic

The Law of Identity states that everything is identical to itself. (A = A).

The Law of Excluded Middle states that something either is or is not. (A V ~A) = (A OR not A).

The Law of Non-Contradiction states that nothing can both be and not be at the same time. ~(A & ~A) = (It is not the case that A AND not A).

Now you have said an absolute truth claim is not different from another absolute truth claim. Which is false.

That's why you're wrong my Elder smiley

Fvck off.
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by Stanleyville(m): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
ShenTeh:
Aiye akamara.

Ode
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by prophetfire: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
EmzyT:

. Who did they kill please?
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by DJMCOTTY(m): 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
Rugged you !! S.O
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by lilyheaven: 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
DJMCOTTY:
Rugged you !! S.O
Angelfrost:
Truth be told... Most Nigerians can't drive! Especially the young guys carrying flashy speed cars!!! They are a big risk to themselves and other road users.

The recklessness on most major highways shows that Road Safety has become an ineffectual and useless body.

There ought to be an imposed speed limit, which must be enforced with very harsh penalties for default.

I used to think it was because of the bad roads that we had so many accidents... Now, I realize there would be far more carnage with even better and smoother roads. Smh!!! Lawless country!!!
Their work is to collect money, they are road money collectors
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by ShenTeh(m): 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
Stanleyville:

Ode

Ode to a Nightingale.

It's beyond you.
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by dokie: 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
SegFault:

Christianity has killed millions of unfortunate souls, so what are you even saying?

Who did Christianity kill? And please don't mention the dark ages because that was purely politicians masquerading as Christians.
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by dokie: 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
chibuzorAbia:

Is your grouse that the God in heaven is mumu and useless or that people believe he exist? Because no one abuses a non existent being.

From your outburst, it appears you believe he exists, you just don't like him.
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
dokie:

Who did Christianity kill? And please don't mention the dark ages because that was purely politicians masquerading as Christians.

undecidedundecidedundecided why don't you want us to mention them, oh well, remember the mass suicides and murders in America by so called Christian sects. I know you'll call those ones politicians too, when it is Christianity they are politicians when it is others it's their doctrine, you guys really need to remove the log in your eyes.
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by earnit3: 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
oh
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by dokie: 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
SegFault:

undecidedundecidedundecided why don't you want us to mention them, oh well, remember the mass suicides and murders in America by so called Christian sects. I know you'll call those ones politicians too, when it is Christianity they are politicians when it is others it's their doctrine, you guys really need to remove the log in your eyes.

There is a man called rev king whose been in kirikiri for years. He claims to be a christian leader as well.
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by Jonra(m): 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
The least you should do next time is - Be polite! Disagree but don't be disagreeable?

Elder0001:

Fvck off.
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by tsspsolutions: 5:31am On Sep 15, 2020
I've traveled on Nigeria roads several and come to realized bad road doesn't really kill, it will only slow down your journey. Speed KILLS.

This comment is not in any way justifying our horrible roads.
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by lucky4west: 8:59am On Sep 15, 2020
sad and serious....valhalla? una be vikings abi? sad no gain in being a cultist.....reward andpunishment awaits either from rival cults or from other p
sources...fear God and depart from evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) / Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday / Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.