Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) (70712 Views)

26 Years Old Without A Single Beard / Meet Harnaam Kaur, The Youngest Woman In The World To Have A Full Beard(video) / Meet Nigeria's Youngest And Brightest Creative Mind, Exporting Innovation To The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
The youngest female with a full beard is Harnaam Kaur (UK, b. 29 November 1990).

She was aged 24 years, 282 days when she was confirmed to have a full beard, in Slough, UK, on 7 September 2015.

While Kaur has referenced her conversion to Sikhism at age 16 as one of the reasons she stopped removing her facial hair, she now describes herself as spiritual rather than religious.

Traditionally, Sikhism forbids the cutting of hair. She continues to wear her turban or other head coverings, which is a custom of the Khalsa tradition of Sikhism.

Kaur is originally from Slough, England. Her younger brother, Gurdeep Singh Cheema, created the film Happy Ending? The Dangers of Online Grooming to bring awareness to the issue of online child grooming by predators.

To promote self-love and acceptance, Kaur has stated that she has named her beard Sundri, which means beauty or beautiful, and refers to her beard as "she".

Harnaam's portrait as included as part of the #Project60 champaign. She is an avid body confidence and anti-bullying activist.

Sources: Guinness World Records
Wikipedia

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
What do you guys have to say about this beautiful young lady? wink

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Ryda(m): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kindly post the rest of the update here, not refer us to your link

Modified
When you finally accept nature as it is.
I love her confidence

Dear Nigerian women with beards there's nothing to be ashamed of.

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2021

11 Likes

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Chloraseptic: 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
Handsome girl

159 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by shigishege: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
Shakala shokolo not good. If you wan be a boy be a boy, if na girl you wan be be a girl. Which one is this boygirl now??

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by slawormiir: 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
Damnnn niggar

How coitus with this baby girl go be like

Nor be small testosterone dey this girl body
Her sexual urge and libido will be so high

Its gonna be sex anyday anytime for her twice on her ovulation period

113 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Ryda(m): 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

The link isn't mine.
It's Guinness World Records and I wasn't referring you to check any link.

But it was you who pasted the link na.
You've done the needful by modifying your post. smiley

Daalụ!
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2021

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by OtemAtum: 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
It's a nice beard though. Jehovah, Allah, Moloch and other religious gods are still languishing in their spiritual cage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
Olorun maje

Na my fellow man I dey see so o, chopping her go make me feel like Gaybriel angry

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by WibusJaga: 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2021

A lady doesn't need beards. She should get rid of them. But she won't because she is enjoying the attention & limelight.

14 Likes

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by dfrost: 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Olorun maje

Na my fellow man I dey see so o, chopping her make me feel like Gaybriel angry

BeeBeeOoh cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by ImoleNaija: 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
What do you guys have to say about this beautiful young lady? wink

I do not see beauty but a she-goat

12 Likes

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by tillaman(m): 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Her pubic hair go plenty cover the entire veejay

13 Likes

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
dfrost:

BeeBeeOóh cheesy grin

You check am nah, imagine me trying to kiss her neck? E no go funny o.

Woman suppose be woman, she no suppose be man in any way angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by ImoleNaija: 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

grin grin grin
ImoleNaija why nah grin

Only gays could find this attractive & I'm not one.

10 Likes

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Joclebs(m): 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
Wahala be like beards
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Leverage2021: 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
F
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Househelp(m): 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
Leverage2021:
F
space bookers shocked grin

10 Likes

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Winningbot: 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
grin
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Justinlean02(m): 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
Weird
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by younglleo: 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bobrisky still dey learn from this one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Pinkyposh(f): 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
Whoaa this is unbelievable
She's so handsome
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Think4Yourself: 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
undecided

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Mko123(m): 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
Finally finally, the female are claiming the future.
Looks like Amadioha younger sister

Trust my African niggas, they will just skip you like the first slice in a loaf

5 Likes

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by ipobarethieves: 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
sad pass mic to Evang Righteousness2 lipsrsealed
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by nairalander2020(m): 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
With the beard she come the look for my eye like gay.
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by BigDawsNet: 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
Attention!! Nairalanders, can i get a Hoyaa? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday / Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! / If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.