Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

At 22, I Find Myself More Attractive To Older Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 22, I Find Myself More Attractive To Older Ladies (3526 Views)

A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 22, I Find Myself More Attractive To Older Ladies by 22yrs: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
At 22, So i find myself more attractive to older ladies.
Have dated 3 ladies that were about 3yrs older than me. In fact older women always have a way of attracting me to them.

No regrets about them, they were good ladies and unfortunately they had to marry cheesy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 22, I Find Myself More Attractive To Older Ladies by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
Clap for yourself,be shining your teeth while you are being used and dumped,non of these ladies could even consider you for marriage but here you are ranting like an upcoming gigolo

6 Likes

Re: At 22, I Find Myself More Attractive To Older Ladies by 22yrs: 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
Clap for yourself,be shining your teeth while you are being used and dumped,non of these ladies could even consider you for marriage but here you are ranting like an upcoming gigolo

Why would a 22yr old be thinking of marriage instead of achievement?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At 22, I Find Myself More Attractive To Older Ladies by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
22yrs:

Why would a 22yr old be thinking of marriage instead of achievement?
Why would a yeye 22yr old be gigoloing up and down instead of achievement?

3 Likes

Re: At 22, I Find Myself More Attractive To Older Ladies by 22yrs: 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
Lol stop hoeing around nairaland looking for rich old men.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 22, I Find Myself More Attractive To Older Ladies by meobizy(f): 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
Okay. Good. Enjoy yourself.

1 Like

Re: At 22, I Find Myself More Attractive To Older Ladies by Dpsychologist: 11:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
Check your dressing. You probably dress like an uncle or you behave as such

2 Likes

Re: At 22, I Find Myself More Attractive To Older Ladies by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 14, 2020
22yrs:
Have dated 3 ladies that were about 3yrs older than me. In fact older women always have a way of attracting me to them.

No regrets about them, they were good ladies and unfortunately they had to marry cheesy grin

I just wanna know wen you're 23yrs lol

3 Likes

Re: At 22, I Find Myself More Attractive To Older Ladies by chocboi78(m): 2:40am On Sep 14, 2020
Missyford31:

I just wanna know wen you're 23yrs lol
lol..may I ask y?

1 Like

Re: At 22, I Find Myself More Attractive To Older Ladies by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 14, 2020
2 or 3 yrs older than you is still young nau.at least that one is still fresh has youth on her side.when u said older i was thinking u meant women who are 53yrs or 55 yrs older than you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: At 22, I Find Myself More Attractive To Older Ladies by Nobody: 2:49am On Sep 14, 2020
Zzor:
haba 3 yrs older is not that old for op to be a gigolo nau.so op would be dating a girl like 25 or 26.thats not enuf for him to be a gigolo.Some guys his age date women who are in their 70s or 80s grin.na dose ones u fit call gigolos cheesy

2 Likes

Re: At 22, I Find Myself More Attractive To Older Ladies by Nobody: 4:27am On Sep 14, 2020
chocboi78:
lol..may I ask y?

Lol just cos Ur moniker says 22yrs

1 Like

Re: At 22, I Find Myself More Attractive To Older Ladies by Kobicove(m): 4:57am On Sep 14, 2020
I don't think an age gap of 3 years is much

2 Likes

Re: At 22, I Find Myself More Attractive To Older Ladies by krushdripper(m): 6:07am On Sep 14, 2020
Zzor:
Yeye ugly sounding moniker, pained cos your male age mate who your kind should conditioning & controling is getting advances & romance from your elders.. shiorr

4 Likes

Re: At 22, I Find Myself More Attractive To Older Ladies by ovcwality(m): 6:16am On Sep 14, 2020
Kobicove:
op he said 3 years gap is small, maybe you try 6 years upward

2 Likes

Re: At 22, I Find Myself More Attractive To Older Ladies by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 14, 2020
lefulefu:
haba 3 yrs older is not that old for op to be a gigolo nau.so op would be dating a girl like 25 or 26.thats not enuf for him to be a gigolo.Some guys his age date women who are in their 70s or 80s grin.na dose ones u fit call gigolos cheesy
lol,hes a learner and an upcoming one

1 Like

Re: At 22, I Find Myself More Attractive To Older Ladies by Notatribalist(m): 6:22am On Sep 14, 2020
Zzor:
why are you taking it personal? He never said he wanted to marry the ladies,beside he is only 22,he has a long way to ho..

1 Like

Re: At 22, I Find Myself More Attractive To Older Ladies by Lordfranklin(m): 6:40am On Sep 14, 2020
Zzor:
Oga 22yrs follow this one abeg
At least you'd be setting a new record.
She's in her late 30s

1 Like

Re: At 22, I Find Myself More Attractive To Older Ladies by krushdripper(m): 6:44am On Sep 14, 2020
lefulefu:
There is dire need for a new generation of dudes who would take it no where near easy on these good for nothing but sex non-entities.

1 Like

Re: At 22, I Find Myself More Attractive To Older Ladies by KAM3KAZI: 8:03am On Sep 14, 2020
22yrs:

Same here bro, I find myself more attracted to ladies a little older than myself and I have only dated ladies older than myself
Re: At 22, I Find Myself More Attractive To Older Ladies by Youngpo413: 8:23am On Sep 14, 2020
Zzor:
Lol,who marriage epp?
Re: At 22, I Find Myself More Attractive To Older Ladies by jericco1(m): 8:48am On Sep 14, 2020
Bro there's nothing wrong with you, just don't promise them marriage oo
Because they're gonna be obsessed with you once you do!
Shalom!
Re: At 22, I Find Myself More Attractive To Older Ladies by Frankicent(m): 8:50am On Sep 14, 2020
Zzor:

Sh*tup your mouth. Don't mind your business. Be saying Tr@sh as if you've never f*k someone who's mods older than you.
Re: At 22, I Find Myself More Attractive To Older Ladies by peropoliet(m): 9:07am On Sep 14, 2020
Zzor:
hey zzor it just Monday morning can you give the dude a little pat in the back
Re: At 22, I Find Myself More Attractive To Older Ladies by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 14, 2020
peropoliet:
hey zzor it just Monday morning can you give the dude a little pat in the back
no,he deserve a spank
Re: At 22, I Find Myself More Attractive To Older Ladies by Liposure: 9:27am On Sep 14, 2020
You are not the only one. But in my case i just want to fork them nothing more plus I like them big and sexy
Re: At 22, I Find Myself More Attractive To Older Ladies by seanwilliam(m): 9:56am On Sep 14, 2020
Your own better oo...

U see me ehn, I dey like 35+ .... I'm attractive to 40+ pussy I like am no be small cheesy grin
Re: At 22, I Find Myself More Attractive To Older Ladies by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 14, 2020
Kobicove:

Yeah 3 yrs is nothing. I dnt see y ppl make a big deal outta it. Even five to ten years is nothing really I dnt think. Anything over ten years wouldn't suit me tho

1 Like

Re: At 22, I Find Myself More Attractive To Older Ladies by chocboi78(m): 10:48am On Sep 14, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol just cos Ur moniker says 22yrs
kk..it's not mine tho
Re: At 22, I Find Myself More Attractive To Older Ladies by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 14, 2020
chocboi78:
kk..it's not mine tho

Wats not yours? Oh the moniker.
Lol I don't always read who mentions me n reply the wrong reply to the wrong person. Soz bout dat
Re: At 22, I Find Myself More Attractive To Older Ladies by chocboi78(m): 10:55am On Sep 14, 2020
Missyford31:

KK so Ur not 22yrs? Lol
m not the OP of the post o, and no am not 22 years

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Narrates Her Experience With Husband Who Acts Like A “snake” / Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) / I Believe All Romance Landers Will Love This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.