Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos (13741 Views)

Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community / How A Woman Was Randomly Kidnapped In Rivers State Yesterday / Ndowa Laale Son Kidnapped (UNIPORT VC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by fstranger3(m): 9:46am On Feb 25, 2011
excanny:

You seem more Yoruba than Yoruba. Just my thoughts though.

You seem like someone who learnt how to write from Baboons, No?
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by komando7(m): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2011
Roflmao @ excanny's effigy comment. Bkbabe really needs that honor.
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by excanny: 10:02am On Feb 25, 2011
@STRANGER

Why are you avoiding my earlier question?
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by fstranger3(m): 10:06am On Feb 25, 2011
I thought I did!
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by excanny: 10:10am On Feb 25, 2011
You gave a confused answer. You want to tell us which one of them you are, Yoruba or Yoruba or Yoruba?
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by fstranger3(m): 10:17am On Feb 25, 2011
excanny:

You gave a confused answer. You want to tell us which one of them you are, Heebo, Ebo or Ebola?

Neither!

It seems thinking critically isnt your strongest point.
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by komando7(m): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2011
For the clown comparing bkmoron to Ojukwu, has he (bkmoron) replaced awolowo as the Yoruba hero?
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by excanny: 10:35am On Feb 25, 2011
fstranger3:

Neither!

Are you suffering from ADHD(Attention Deficient Hyperactivity Disorder)?
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by bkbabe97y(m): 10:51am On Feb 25, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Komando comes out when bkbabe does. Means that Komando is a regular NLer with another ID.
Could be Andre Uweh for all we know.

. . . . .definitely a gay aszz Ibo dude; even if we cant fathom his real identity!
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by aloyemeka1: 11:22am On Feb 25, 2011
denzel2009:

That's Arisekola himself not his son. He actually made his 'billions' supplying garri to ECOMOG in Liberia then.

Arisekola Alao is a crook who made billions from selling out his kinsmen to Sani Abacha. He is the only Ibadan chieftain who has been stoned and arrested by irate  University of Ibadan students.
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by excanny: 11:29am On Feb 25, 2011
^^^

Is he related to Alao-Akala?
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by fstranger3(m): 11:31am On Feb 25, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Arisekola Alao is a crook who made billions from selling out his kinsmen to Sani Abacha. He is the only Ibadan chieftain who has been stoned and arrested by irate  University of Ibadan students.

He was never arrested at UI

His car was set ablaze, but he eventually escaped.

Check your facts omo Ibo
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by komando7(m): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2011
@ bk, you are only angry bcuz you have never been able to intimidate me with your faggy, thuggish lingo.
Am happy for one thing though: try as hard as you do to ignore my posts, you always fail. Looser.

P:s see the 'sheman' thread i just made of you. Fruitcake.
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by Cougar2: 11:54am On Feb 25, 2011
aloy/emeka:

this is incorrect!

arisekola alao is a businessman. he's never a crook, started as a car dealer in ibadan. then made his billions by supplying foodstuffs to ecomog. he has never held any political post in nigeria so i dunno why people are saying he's a crook!
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by excanny: 11:59am On Feb 25, 2011
fstranger3:

He was never arrested at UI

His car was set ablaze, but he eventually escaped.

Check your facts omo Ibo

He escaped? How?
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by thameamead(f): 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2011
He is into flour and oil but I respect the man o, he's got lots of kids, half of them went to the private university - Buckingham, he's got lot's of expensive mansions in NW, i attended Queens School Secondary School Apata which some of his daughters attended as well, there were lots of them back then, they had a huge bus that use to bring them to school but i was not in the same league at his kids, they were premier league while i was a divison 3, i remember his huge houses in Bodija back then, his kids were the happening buys and girls throwing parties with the D'Rovans boys here and there in those days,
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by Cougar2: 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2011
excanny:

He escaped? How?

he had a mobile police unit as his security so they took him to safety whilst cultists looted the contents of his bulletproof limousine. after the mayhem, 5 million naira and assault rifles were declared missing.

thameamead:

He is into flour and oil but I respect the man o, he's got lots of kids, half of them went to the private university - Buckingham, he's got lot's of expensive mansions in NW, i attended Queens School Secondary School Apata which some of his daughters attended as well, there were lots of them back then, they had a huge bus that use to bring them to school but i was not in the same league at his kids, they were premier league while i was a divison 3, i remember his huge houses in Bodija back then, his kids were the happening buys and girls throwing parties with the D'Rovans boys here and there in those days,

he shipped 14 of his children(at once) to buckingham university in 96-97 circa.
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by JJay1(m): 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2011
People tend to talk thrash here simply because its somewhat anonymous.

Im not his fan but if any of these thrash-talkers grew up in Ibada, they would know that Arisekola has been an established billionaire businessman since mid 70s. (thats well over 35 years). His skycraper Lister Building on Ring road was opened in 1970/80, was the biggest Datsun & Nissan dealer in Africa fron 70s all through to early 90s. He has feeds millions of people in his hometown twice a week and sponsors tens of thousands through school both nationally and internationally without loudspeakers like the present crop of politicians

He had been a close friend of Abacha since the mid 70s and their picture as very young men in their 20s together with Late dr Ahmed Kusamotu were published during the height of the anti-Abacha struggle, that proved that they had been friends for decades before Abacha was president. So how may of you guys would have their childhood friends as President of the federal republic and then disown him

No matter how bad a man is, there is no justification for kidnapping his children. That means its okay to castigate MKO Abiola's children because of the evil the man was accussed of doing during the military days, mind you he single-handed sponsored IBB's coup with $10m

I know the guy that was kidnapped and there is no doubt he is a perfect gentleman who dutifully do his job without showing off the family he is from, there are many people that their father do not have up to 1% of Arisekola's wealth but they are all over the place trying to  oppress we common men.

, And mind you, the guy kidnapped is not arisekola's direct son, he is the nephew
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by Cougar2: 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2011
JJay1:

People tend to talk thrash here simply because its somewhat anonymous.

Im not his fan but if any of these thrash-talkers grew up in Ibada, they would know that Arisekola has been an established billionaire businessman since mid 70s. (thats well over 35 years). His skycraper Lister Building on Ring road was opened in 1970/80, was the biggest Datsun & Nissan dealer in Africa fron 70s all through to early 90s. He has feeds millions of people in his hometown twice a week and sponsors tens of thousands through school both nationally and internationally without loudspeakers like the present crop of politicians

He had been a close friend of Abacha since the mid 70s and their picture as very young men in their 20s together with Late dr Ahmed Kusamotu were published during the height of the anti-Abacha struggle, that proved that they had been friends for decades before Abacha was president. So how may of you guys would have their childhood friends as President of the federal republic and then disown him

No matter how bad a man is, there is no justification for kidnapping his children. That means its okay to castigate MKO Abiola's children because of the evil the man was accussed of doing during the military days, mind you he single-handed sponsored IBB's coup with $10m

I know the guy that was kidnapped and there is no doubt he is a perfect gentleman who dutifully do his job without showing off the family he is from, there are many people that their father do not have up to 1% of Arisekola's wealth but they are all over the place trying to  oppress we common men.

, And mind you, the guy kidnapped is not arisekola's direct son, he is the nephew

you have to understand 90% of the posters here are simpletons. as soon as they hear a nigerian billionaire, then the man must be responsible for their woes and personal issues.
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by fstranger3(m): 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2011
*Cougar*:

he had a mobile police unit as his security so they took him to safety whilst cultists looted the contents of his bulletproof limousine. after the mayhem, 5 million naira and assault rifles were declared missing.

I remember that day.

It was funny though. Some people here are just ignorant and delight in spreading falsehoods,  :::SMH at the transgendered called Aloy/Emeka:::
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by Cougar2: 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2011
fstranger3:

I remember that day.

It was funny though. Some people here are just ignorant and delight in spreading falsehoods,  :::SMH at the transgendered called Aloy/Emeka:::

personally, arisekola is a very generous man. he's only infamous in south west nigeria because he is always dining with the northern political parties. if a yoruba man chooses to be with the hausa clan, whose business is that? his choice, his life.
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by jaybee3(m): 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2011
*Cougar*:

this is incorrect!

arisekola alao is a businessman. he's never a crook, started as a car dealer in ibadan. then made his billions by supplying foodstuffs to ecomog. he has never held any political post in nigeria so i dunno why people are saying he's a crook!
He is most certainly a crook. Do you wanna talk about the money he got to build mosques that was diverted?
dude is a close family friend so i should know. Practically grew up with ma mum in IB and source of his wealth is questionable but then again most Nigerian business men have same questionable wealth so there you go
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by fstranger3(m): 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2011
jay bee:

He is most certainly a crook. Do you wanna talk about the money he got to build mosques that was diverted?
dude is a close family friend so i should know. Practically grew up with ma mum in IB and source of his wealth is questionable but then again most Nigerian business men have same questionable wealth so there you go

Is it true that he never sleeps in his own house?  Or was that Mufutau Lanihun?
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by Best2Be: 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2011
pls, if i may ask, this kidnapped man's father Alao Arisekola himself, what kind of mark on his face by the way, has he ever faught with tiger that resulted to these wounds and scratches all over his face?This man Ugly shall with one charcool mark on his forehead. Chaiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by Cougar2: 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2011
jay bee:

which money are we talking about here? public funds? did he embezzle this money? has he ever held a political post where he diverted entrusted funds into his own personal account? has he ever been arrested for any corruption in nigeria? you have nothing on this guy apart from hear says and myths plucked out of the stratosphere. arisekola is very legit. more legit than mko abiola or mike adenuga.
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by thameamead(f): 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2011
*Cougar*:

14 ke?I live in St John's Wood so I tend to see them all the time, some currently @ Buckingham as we speak, i'll say more than 14 graduated from Buckingham because they throw a graduation party for someone @ Buckingham atleast once yr but I don't blame him jare, Buckingham offers a two yr degree which is recogonised everywhere especially their LLB which is top ten according to the Times Education Supplement, most rich people in Nigeria send their kids to Bukingham from the former Governor of Oshogho (oyinlola) to the Governors in the Norhern States.
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by jaybee3(m): 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2011
fstranger3:

Is it true that he never sleeps in his own house?  Or was that Mufutau Lanihun?
Lanihun

*Cougar*:

which money are we talking about here? public funds? did he embezzle this money? has he ever held a political post where he diverted entrusted funds into his own personal account? has he ever been arrested for any corruption in nigeria? you have nothing on this guy apart from hear says and myths plucked out of the stratosphere. arisekola is very legit. more legit than mko abiola or mike adenuga.
What parameters are we supposed to use in defining crooks?
Like i said, i know dis dude very well and went to school with some of his kids.
I hope you know IB is a very small city in terms of facts
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by denzel2009: 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2011
The guy has always been wealthy. He owned the popular Lister flour mills and Lister petroleum company in Ibadan. At a point things were not very rosy,he had just the Shagari benz then. But when the military came into power, he made some connections in Abuja with his friend Akanni Aluko and they got so many government contracts and became millionaires. I think he managed the money well if he is now a billionaire.

The sin he committed was supplying fake helmet to ECOMOG and making foodstuffs more expensive cos everything were shipped out of the country.
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by thameamead(f): 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2011
fstranger3:

Is it true that he never sleeps in his own house?  Or was that Mufutau Lanihun?

It's Mufatau Lanihun that apparently never sleeps in his own house, wow! I miss Ibadan sooooooooo much, too much gossip, too much rumours, too much hear say, I wonder what Mufutau Lanihun is up to these days, his son in Holland seem to be rolling in money in Holland, HMMM
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by denzel2009: 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2011
thameamead:

It's Mufatau Lanihun that apparently never sleeps in his own house, wow! I miss Ibadan sooooooooo much, too much gossip, too much rumours, too much hear say, I wonder what Mufutau Lanihun is up to these days, his son in Holland seem to be rolling in money in Holland, HMMM
Olowo to'n fowo sanu. cheesy

He sleeps in the family house where he cannot drive to cos there are no roads.
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by JJay1(m): 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2011
thameamead:

Mufu Lanihun has always stayed in his own house. What happened was that he built a mansion In Oke-Ado along Awolowo Way (Lagos Bye-Pass) almsot opposite St Theresa's College which was finished in 1998 circa but the man did not move into the said property for many years and was still residing in his old house which was right inside the ghetto of Popoyemoja. The has however moved some 3-4 years back into the house but he has been suffering of some serious illness and has been out of public/social life for the last couple of years
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by thameamead(f): 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2011
Him and Rotimi Williams own lot's of properties in Ibadan especially in Bodija, he owns Lister as well, a flour mill in Ilorin and an oil field, he was friends with Abacha before Abacha became President so Abacha must have given him huge contracts, apparently in Abacha days he use to go to Abuja every Friday to pay with Abacha in Aso Rock, he's also generous to his children's friends according to a reliable source.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Arrests Robbery Suspects Operating In Military Uniform In Lagos / Four Turkish Nationals Kidnapped In Kwara / Fake EFCC Official Nabbed In Kwara (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.