Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance (37511 Views)

Laila Johnson-Salami Rattles David Umahi. "I Need An Interpreter!" / Edo: I Will Not Support What’s Not Fair, Just – Obaseki On Deputy’s Ambition / Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 14, 2020
azmanaty02:

Being a chief economic adviser amounts to nothing if the governor is not ready to head to ur advise.

Was he part of the government or no?

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by WeRblessed(f): 6:54am On Sep 14, 2020
Timewaster:
2 ugly monkeys

That is not right thing to say. I know you don't mean it.
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 14, 2020
Xda59:

Was he part of the government or no?

Was POI part of previous government that achieved absolutely nothing.. yes or no?
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by sunnychykes(m): 6:54am On Sep 14, 2020
Nairaland mod,it seem you didn't watch the debate about you be pro APC ni? Ize -Iyamu that couldn't give answers to economic based issues.
I'm not a PDP not APC.
The APC guy doesn't understand the meaning of debate
When next get your fact right and stop misleading nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 14, 2020
azmanaty02:

No teachers in school, who then teaches in Edo schools? Ghosts?

No doctors in hospitals, who then treats patients in Edo? Ghosts?

Oga abeg find another lie

3 teachers in a school, 1 doctor in a hospital which obaseki couldn't even debunk?

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by henryhemon(m): 6:55am On Sep 14, 2020
Ogbuu101:
Ize-Iyamu rattled Obaseki abi Ize-Iyamu started talking off point and attacking the person of Obaseki?
Nairaland owner and moderators with their leaning for APC.
So thiefnuubu and Buhari have also managed to influence nairaland owners?
Original lies from a known APC propaganda mouthpiece called thenationonlineng and straight to frontage?

Who are the nairaland mods? The grills guy? He is an Apc apologists,money has changed hands that's why you see more Apc related topics pushed to front page.
Manna whatever have been blasted on Twitter forget NL, they have sold their soul to the devil.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Xscape1993(m): 6:55am On Sep 14, 2020
Dannyset:
grin
After all the noise on social media, one certain garrulous Jack couldn't mount the stage to defend Obasegone with his lies.

It was obvious Obaseki has a bad government in place but he decided to focus on trivialities like billboarding Ganduje who's done alot on infrastructure in Kano, attacking a Tinubu that you traveled down to beg for support in his home.

Let's not deceive ourselves, Pastor will win this hands down and there's no wailing that will change it.- Oyegun
I prefer my G.G.O. to a cultist.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 14, 2020
sunnychykes:
Nairaland mod,it seem you didn't watch the debate about you be pro APC ni? Ize -Iyamu that couldn't give answers to economic based issues.
I'm not a PDP not APC.
The APC guy doesn't understand the meaning of debate

What answers? Be specific.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 14, 2020
Xda59:

3 teachers in a school, 1 doctor in a hospital which obaseki couldn't even debunk?

All schools and hospitals in Nigeria are understaffed. It's not an Edo thing. Most of these professionals are leaving in droves to foreign lands where their services are better appreciated. U can't blame obaseki for it. The FG which APC is in charge, should be wholly blamed for that

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 14, 2020
azmanaty02:

Was POI part of previous government that achieved absolutely nothing.. yes or no?

Ize iyamu left government wayback in 2007 but obaseki has been there for 12 consecutive years. 8 as chief economic adviser and 4 as the executive governor but he is still trading blame for his failures.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Paramount01(m): 7:02am On Sep 14, 2020
Ogbuu101:
Ize-Iyamu rattled Obaseki abi Ize-Iyamu started talking off point and attacking the person of Obaseki?
Nairaland owner and moderators with their leaning for APC.
So thiefnuubu and Buhari have also managed to influence nairaland owners?
Original lies from a known APC propaganda mouthpiece called thenationonlineng and straight to frontage?

Did u know howmtonread at all..this is coming from the nation news papaer
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by persius555(m): 7:03am On Sep 14, 2020
henryhemon:

Same debate I watched? It's clear Ize iyamu have absolutely nothing to offer, he was always reminded of his time rather than address issues he was busy attacking obaseki.
When Obaseki asked him about how to deal with the economy post covid, the first thing he bloated was I'm not like you that wastes resources and didn't answer the question of how and even the audience were shouting how is the question.

But clowns like you come out here to change the narrative even seun of channels were berating the fake pastor.

POI stance was very combative. Maybe because he's trying to get his way into office. He was far from being strategic in his response.

He focused more on his opponents lapses than what his own intent will be in office. These are traits that leaders without vision possess. The people of Edo will decide who their leader will be.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 14, 2020
azmanaty02:

All schools and hospitals in Nigeria are understaffed. It's not an Edo thing. Most of these professionals are leaving in droves to foreign lands where their services are better appreciated. U can't blame obaseki for it. The FG which APC is in charge, should be wholly blamed for that

The education and health sectors are critical sectors and out of the 150 thousand phantom jobs obaseki claimed he created he couldn't employ a single teacher. So who are the ghosts he employed?
Who is he fooling?

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Paramount01(m): 7:03am On Sep 14, 2020
azmanaty02:

Why can't u make ur own state different...

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by NWAZURUMEE: 7:05am On Sep 14, 2020
sunnychykes:
Ize -Iyamu that couldn't give answers to economic based issues.
THANKS, APC ZOMBIES CAN LIE FOR AFRICA

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 14, 2020
Xda59:

Ize iyamu was left government wayback in 2007 but obaseki has been there for 12 consecutive years. 8 as chief economic adviser and 4 as the executive governor but he is still trading blame for his failures.

Oga, when he left office does not matter. Afterall APC's Buhari is still blaming obasanjo and other regimes for Nigeria's woes. When POI was in government, u will accept with me that their govt was the worst ever seen in Edo state.. be truthful bro

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 14, 2020
Paramount01:

Why can't u make ur own state different...

Nairaland is a faceless forum. Can u stop me if I claim to be from edo?
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 14, 2020
azmanaty02:

Oga, when he left office does not matter. Afterall APC's Buhari is still blaming obasanjo and other regimes for Nigeria's woes. When POI was in government, u will accept with me that their govt was the worst ever seen in Edo state.. be truthful bro

Is that an excuse or consolation for obaseki's woefully failure on his 2015 campaign promises?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Wasky101: 7:11am On Sep 14, 2020
Fleshly:
It's Obaseki 4+4!

Nairaland can be all APC it doesn't change a thing. The gutless and lily livered amotekun riff raffs on Nairaland, in conjunction with some nairaland mods have been given Ize Iyamu the same unrewarded hope they gave to Akpabio in Akwa ibom, Amechi in Rivers, and even Uzodima in Imo. Well, if you must know, this is SE/SS and not SW where one man is determining the fate of a whole region. We are not known to bow to anybody. If Oshiomhole wants to play godfather, he can relocate to Yoruba land where people are ready to play second fiddle and not in Benin where no one can Lord it over another.
In 5days son, no need to spit so much gibberish, let's fold our arms and wait
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 14, 2020
Xda59:

Is that an excuse or consolation for obaseki's woefully failure on his 2015 campaign promises?

Obaseki is doing well. He needs to win this round of election so he can consolidate on his works.

If u people and APC claimed Buhari is doing well and has achieved Soo big that the eyes are small to see them, then allow Obaseki finish up his good works. Afterall Buhari without any single project on ground was reelected Nigeria's president.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Legalese(m): 7:13am On Sep 14, 2020
It's obvious that this piece is biased.
Anyway, I'm a property consultant in Abuja.
Hit me up for your property needs. We've got the best deal at incredible prices.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 14, 2020
Is this all Thieefnubuu could do?

Using his propaganda newspaper to write trash.

Shame on Thieefnubuu and Nation propaganda trashpaper

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 14, 2020
azmanaty02:

What are you saying? Which sector did obaseki create the over 150k jobs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Cyberterror: 7:14am On Sep 14, 2020
When Ize Iyamu punctured Obaseki's lies of job numbers by revealing that Obaseki only employed over one thousand SSA on social media, the governor couldn't deny at all. Na wa oo. See how all of them have rushed to Nairaland this early morning to do their master's work trying hard to distort the reality of the debate that everyone watched and saw how clueless Obaseki is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 14, 2020
Xda59:

What are you saying? Which sector did obaseki create the over 150k jobs?

Go to Edo state and ask, anybody on ground will show you.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Simplythebest: 7:15am On Sep 14, 2020
But wait a minute i watched that debate yesterday and what i saw when watching it is different from what am reading here. I think someone is trying to make Governor of Edo state look bad. Pls my Edo people vote wisely and protect ur vote from this wicked politicians they don't have the interest of masses as hand.
God bless us and protect us from the fraudsters we call politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 14, 2020
azmanaty02:

Obaseki is doing well. He needs to win this round of election so he can consolidate on his works.

If u people and APC claimed Buhari is doing well and has achieved Soo big that the eyes are small to see them. Afterall Buhari without any single project on ground was reelected Nigeria's president.

How is he doing well? Borrowing and investing billions in failed projects? Ize iyamu read out the figures he wasted but obaseki couldn't even defend himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 14, 2020
Xda59:

How is he doing well? Borrowing and investing billions in failed projects? Ize iyamu read out the figures he wasted but obaseki couldn't even defend himself.

APC has no moral ground to even campaign against obaseki. Same ApC that has borrowed Soo much that even our children - in 20th generations to come cannot offset all loans

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 14, 2020
azmanaty02:

Go to Edo state and ask, anybody on ground will show you.

Everything I need to know is right there on the debate video. I heard from the horse's mouth and without a doubt obaseki failed woefully.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Dannyset(m): 7:19am On Sep 14, 2020
Centcanada:
black is the problem of themselves. People like you that is writing this rubbish will come one day and said pastor izayamu is weekend if at all he will win. Bad Bella

The difference between you and I is preference here but because people like you don't respect other people's opinion you display your bad habit everywhere.
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 14, 2020
Xda59:

Everything I need to know is right there on the debate video. I heard from the horse's mouth and without a doubt obaseki failed woefully.

Believe whatever u want to. Afterall zombies (like u) believe Buhari is the best thing to happen to Nigeria even with all the woes and hardship.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection / Police Helicopter In Kwara Ahead Of Bye-Election, Causes Panic Among Residents / 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.