Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,348 members, 7,954,408 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance (37766 Views)

Edo: I Will Not Support What’s Not Fair, Just – Obaseki On Deputy’s Ambition / Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection / EDO 2020;BBC Debate: Ize-iyamu Is Arrogant, Intolerant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by persius555(m): 7:43am On Sep 14, 2020
POI had the platform to tell Edo what he would do differently from the present government, he went on character assassination. Even throwing insults at the governor's Afrinvest, calling it thrash.
He lost the opportunity to present his plans to the people of Edo state.
Propaganda and mudslinging worked in the past election. Nigerians have become wiser.
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by vincent7000(m): 7:44am On Sep 14, 2020
You wey make this post you no watch the debate.. The Gov asked his opponent how he can raise 500BN to fund infrastructure development he could not answer even the road that leads to his farm in Benin that oshiomole failed to do because the area is a PDP zone was constructed by Obaseki... Thugs were used to rig the elections before now but now those thugs are irrelevant in Edo state ask Tony Kabaka

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 14, 2020
azmanaty02:

U mean all this insult for ur mother? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwvITcEf_UU
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 14, 2020
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 14, 2020
[quote author=azmanaty02 post=93903999]

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 14, 2020
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by DWJOBScom(m): 7:51am On Sep 14, 2020
Dannyset:
grin
After all the noise on social media, one certain garrulous Jack couldn't mount the stage to defend Obasegone with his lies.

It was obvious Obaseki has a bad government in place but he decided to focus on trivialities like billboarding Ganduje who's done alot on infrastructure in Kano, attacking a Tinubu that you traveled down to beg for support in his home.

Let's not deceive ourselves, Pastor will win this hands down and there's no wailing that will change it.- Oyegun

Oyegun never said this
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Abyima(m): 7:54am On Sep 14, 2020
Is this Ize-yamu better off. All of una na same thing. The same ten and tempest. All for the national cake.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Emergencyson(m): 7:55am On Sep 14, 2020
pls i need help the country is no longer friendly with me..i dey find work even if na house boy self i go do am,or any other work so that i can feed my self pls oooooo nairalanders(09028390844)
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by chiboyo(m): 7:56am On Sep 14, 2020
arshavineering:
The same debate i watched or was there another? Ize Iyamu that lacked coherence and kept forgetting questions asked. He reminded me of Buhari. No wonder Oshiomhole has been the one speaking to the crowd during his campaign.
I never knew Obaseki was very well articulated until during this debate. His mode of communication and choice of words were very admirable.

Obaseki clearly defeated Ize Iyamu in the debate.

You took the words right out of my mouth...

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by akdjr(m): 8:01am On Sep 14, 2020
There is no much awareness in Nigeria that voters will vote for candidate based on the performance in a debate and past achievement in area of their career.
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by proprince(m): 8:02am On Sep 14, 2020
Obaseki flogged Ize Iyamu abeggii�

Ize was just going off points

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Eriokanmi: 8:05am On Sep 14, 2020
kahal29:

https://thenationonlineng.net/ize-iyamu-rattles-obaseki-on-performance/
What do you expect a tinubu newspaper to have said? Go to Twitter and hear people who followed the debate say about Ize-iyamu. We knew who had the day. Rattles and ratles, attacks and attacks, no single point made. Too bad. What do you expect obaseki to have said in the certificate...tjst he didn't graduate from UI? That the NYC didn't make mistakes in spelling his name? Or that UI's requirement for admission in the 70s weren't met by Obaseki? Jokers. That's immaterial and anyone in doubt can go to court amd sur UI, Waec and NYSC.
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Emmy3(m): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2020
In as much as I want Ize Iyamu to win,
Obaseki won hands down on the debate.
Pastor was just attacking the government without providing feasible solutions to the questions posed to him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by emkz: 8:06am On Sep 14, 2020
TheChameleon:

Your comment is one of the few objective ones here.

PDP supporters here just show the poor intellectual state of Nigeria. Absolutely nothing intelligent to gain from most of the comments here.

Your statement was non-partisan and it perfectly analysed what happened. Excellent! We need more of you in Nigeria.

Thanks Bros!
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Eriokanmi: 8:07am On Sep 14, 2020
Dannyset:
grin
After all the noise on social media, one certain garrulous Jack couldn't mount the stage to defend Obasegone with his lies.

It was obvious Obaseki has a bad government in place but he decided to focus on trivialities like billboarding Ganduje who's done alot on infrastructure in Kano, attacking a Tinubu that you traveled down to beg for support in his home.

Let's not deceive ourselves, Pastor will win this hands down and there's no wailing that will change it.- Oyegun
Are you now deciding for us who would win election come Saturday in my state from Lagos where you live? Election is Saturday. You and tunubu who published that nonsense inside his newspaper wouod get the shock of your lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 14, 2020
Xda59:

See bot with a 2 months old nairaland account reporting a veteran. You are sick as hell lol

Take ur veteran account to the bank and cash it
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Eriokanmi: 8:11am On Sep 14, 2020
juventino:
From the Nation news media? Psheeew
Lol , tunubu newspaper. Check twitter votes and peoples opinions, those who watched amd followed the debate . You'd hear the truth about who won and who lost in that debate. Obaseki had the day. They said he was fidgeting on nairaland and with that, I knew the majority of them aren't from edo That's the way obaseki speaks, no difference he doesn't talk much and that's his style. In spite of his subtle voice, he was able to tackle ize-iyamu who was only attacking with not single point
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 14, 2020
azmanaty02:

Take ur veteran account to the bank and cash it

Cash it for what? I am just letting know that you are a small fry with no intellectual content wasting his time reporting me.
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 14, 2020
Xda59:

Cash it for what? I am just letting know that you are a small fry with no intellectual content wasting his time reporting me.

A Clown you truly are. Same nairaland I moderated and dropped my baton.. veteran indeed
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 14, 2020
TheChameleon:
Esseite.....

I seem to remember you barking on this issue.

Even after I broke it down to microscopic IQ level.

BUT, I remember telling you there was a reason why Obaseki ran away the 1st time, delegating to his Deputy grin

It seems the debate you watched is different from what everyother person saw...

Obaseki floored Ize-Iyamu, I rightly pointed POI only came to attack rather than sell himself.. it was exactly was played out... you are only leveraging on the partisan "the nations", the comments prove otherwise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Eriokanmi: 8:22am On Sep 14, 2020
ayenale1:
This ize or whatever shows he knows nothing about education and ladder of acquired results: presenting A level results is like presenting JAMB result where has A level results being used in this country...APC is a bunch of criminals and in a sane country with sane people(edo) that nonsense ize should not have more than 10 from his family members, i pity Edo people people.
Obaseki has simply proved he was mature in that regard by not answering ize-iyamu. Did he forge result? No, did he forge nysc cert? No, did he not graduate from UI? He did. Did he not meet requirements for admission? He did. Bro, I schooled in Uni Ilorin. I gained admission with my IJMB result no waec. I didn't present waec because IJMB was equivalent to A'Level results. Anyone here who had written the though exams in the past would relate. HSC which obaseki gained admission with ( which was also acceptable to UI back then) was equivalent to Cambridge of that time. The issue of waec didn't even hold water here. Even considering the waec 3 credit pasees they were screaming about, did they know the requirements at that time? My close relation was admitted into FUT Minna with 4 credit pasees in the 90s. I saw it in the then UME brochure. They don't do it anymore as their policies or requirements have changed over time. Obaseki is winning this election regardless of how far they go with their lies.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Eriokanmi: 8:25am On Sep 14, 2020
natedroid:

I logged into Channel website and I voted 6 different times with different browsers and proxies in the online polls, am sure thats what pdp e-bots are doing and you really think this poll is a true reflection of how the people really feel about both candidates?

Forget online polls ,I live in Benin City and no jobs here, almost all the youths here are yahoo boys and runs girls
so, you voted severally for POI online and Obaseki still defeated him in spite of this? Wonderful. Anyway, since you live in benin and you're sure of what you're saying, election is Saturday
We shall see na. No stories.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 14, 2020
azmanaty02:

A Clown you truly are. Same nairaland I moderated and dropped my baton.. veteran indeed

I doubt because your IQ is too low to be a moderator. Moderator with a virgin account. Man you are full of shit.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by freshboi88: 8:27am On Sep 14, 2020
natedroid:

I logged into Channel website and I voted 6 different times with different browsers and proxies in the online polls, am sure thats what pdp e-bots are doing and you really think this poll is a true reflection of how the people really feel about both candidates?

Forget online polls ,I live in Benin City and no jobs here, almost all the youths here are yahoo boys and runs girls

And Ize-Iyamus simple agenda is meant to remedy that over night......u no get sense at all.

Well pastor was supposed to tell us how he will remedy that but he went on cheap personal attacks.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 14, 2020
Xda59:

I doubt my mother's IQ coz i believe it is too low. Man, my father is full of shit.

all this for ur parents?
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Eriokanmi: 8:30am On Sep 14, 2020
Oizee:
hmm i don't know if they called him there to criticize his opponent or for a debate, any question asked, he wl criticize Obaseki as an answer.
Even Seun no try yesterday, he should have always let he know dat he hasn't giving an appropriate response...... like u have not giving us an answer to the question asked, and funny thing is that,, as if he left his brain at home when he was going for the debate, when they tell him over to you, he wil still be asking what is d question? That means when Obaseki is busy giving response, POI will be thinking of the negatives point to make out of it..... hence he forgot his main question.. ...
Na dem sabi... may God protect the innocent that day
amen. Na obaseki side we dey bro. Even apc knows they aren't going anywhere. I wasn't expecting the nations newspaper owned by tinubu to have said otherwise. If you go to Twitter, you'd have heard what the edolites said and their votes. I was wandering if the nations saw another version of the debate that I also watched.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 14, 2020
azmanaty02:

Moderator with nothing to say other than insult other people's parents. You make me laugh. Goodnight I am fixing to sleep.
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 14, 2020
Xda59:

Moderator with nothing to say other than insult other people's parents. You make me laugh. Goodnight I am fixing to sleep.

U can bid ur mom the good night. I dont need it
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Agbgift(f): 8:47am On Sep 14, 2020
Some of all these write up are just filled with lies. I pity those not in Edo State who just take sides based on the lies they hear on the internet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) / Soyinka Blasts Buhari Over Herdsmen Killings / Governor Abiodun's Filling Station Rejects Old Naira Notes, Despite Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.