Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:32 AM

Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance (37771 Views)

Edo: I Will Not Support What’s Not Fair, Just – Obaseki On Deputy’s Ambition / Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection / EDO 2020;BBC Debate: Ize-iyamu Is Arrogant, Intolerant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Prechy08(m): 8:51am On Sep 14, 2020
this is fake news na. obaseki did well, resisted the urge to personally attached iyamu.
you ask iyamu questions, he won't answer and use all his time attacking the peuof obaseki instead of telling us his agenda for Edo.

obaseki have him a golden opportunity on a plate of gold when he asked"where do u intend to fund your project" the give first say "am not a waster of resources".. something wey if him calm down would have seen the opportunity to nail the confin but instead he allowed his personal attacks get hold of him
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by frog12: 8:52am On Sep 14, 2020
this is what they all SAY, and when they get there, they FAIL.
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Thomthom(m): 8:54am On Sep 14, 2020
Fleshly:
It's Obaseki 4+4!

Nairaland can be all APC it doesn't change a thing. The gutless and lily livered amotekun riff raffs on Nairaland, in conjunction with some nairaland mods have been given Ize Iyamu the same unrewarded hope they gave to Akpabio in Akwa ibom, Amechi in Rivers, and even Uzodima in Imo. Well, if you must know, this is SE/SS and not SW where one man is determining the fate of a whole region. We are not known to bow to anybody. If Oshiomhole wants to play godfather, he can relocate to Yoruba land where people are ready to play second fiddle and not in Benin where no one can Lord it over another.
let them comment and insult Obaseki if they like but for me its 4+4 I did not see what Obaseki did wrong that they are pursuing this man up and down because he is calm and quite
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by agabusta: 9:05am On Sep 14, 2020
illiteratepmb:
I have always known that NL is pro APC. Obaseki totally outperformed his rival.

This is a big lie. Only someone who didn't watch can say this.
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Dalby(m): 9:11am On Sep 14, 2020
azmanaty02:

Obaseki flogged POI d fake Pasta hands down. APC and lies!

There is a disclaimer by channels on those fake polls...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Sikpa04(m): 9:18am On Sep 14, 2020
kahal29:

https://thenationonlineng.net/ize-iyamu-rattles-obaseki-on-performance/
Which dirty rattle?? Ahbi you guys watched the debate on RADIO??!!.... You didn't see how POI was speaking off the book?... I de vex for this rubbish. angry
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by greatokeke16: 9:21am On Sep 14, 2020
That was a good one boss.you beat the hell out of him last night and I love that.You'd do the same at the polls and come home with the victory, APC!!! Next level.
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Vicilo(m): 10:22am On Sep 14, 2020
arshavineering:
The same debate i watched or was there another? Ize Iyamu that lacked coherence and kept forgetting questions asked. He reminded me of Buhari. No wonder Oshiomhole has been the one speaking to the crowd during his campaign.
I never knew Obaseki was very well articulated until during this debate. His mode of communication and choice of words were very admirable.

Obaseki clearly defeated Ize Iyamu in the debate.

Its so difficult to c an honest Nigerian like u. I do not support any of them but after watching d debate, I give tumbs up to Obaseki because that Iyamu is empty upstairs.
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by VTJN(m): 10:40am On Sep 14, 2020
Ogbuu101:
Ize-Iyamu rattled Obaseki abi Ize-Iyamu started talking off point and attacking the person of Obaseki?
Nairaland owner and moderators with their leaning for APC.
So thiefnuubu and Buhari have also managed to influence nairaland owners?
Original lies from a known APC propaganda mouthpiece called thenationonlineng and straight to frontage?
The APC candidate floored that of the PDP candidate yestesday,i dont support any candidate but the APC won.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by VTJN(m): 10:44am On Sep 14, 2020
AreaFada2:

Nairaland mods na APC people na.

Have you ever seen any news positive about Gov. Obaseki on FP, especially since the spat between him & Oshiomhole became public?

I bet you haven't.
The truth is that apc is gonna win, probably rigged it or not.
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by watchwoman(f): 11:23am On Sep 14, 2020
Dannyset:
grin
After all the noise on social media, one certain garrulous Jack couldn't mount the stage to defend Obasegone with his lies.

It was obvious Obaseki has a bad government in place but he decided to focus on trivialities like billboarding Ganduje who's done alot on infrastructure in Kano, attacking a Tinubu that you traveled down to beg for support in his home.

Let's not deceive ourselves, Pastor will win this hands down and there's no wailing that will change it.- Oyegun
I don't usually comment on political matters, but please do not lie, Obaseki bodied Ize iyamu in that debate, that I felt so ashamed for Ize iyamu, that if I was to vote simply by what I saw at the debate, I would never vote Ize Iyamu. I know you support APC but please be truthful.
Thank you
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Maobichek: 11:26am On Sep 14, 2020
Oizee:
hmm i don't know if they called him there to criticize his opponent or for a debate, any question asked, he wl criticize Obaseki as an answer.
Even Seun no try yesterday, he should have always let he know dat he hasn't giving an appropriate response...... like u have not giving us an answer to the question asked, and funny thing is that,, as if he left his brain at home when he was going for the debate, when they tell him over to you, he wil still be asking what is d question? That means when Obaseki is busy giving response, POI will be thinking of the negatives point to make out of it..... hence he forgot his main question.. ...
Na dem sabi... may God protect the innocent that day
. I thought I was the only one who saw the tactics of POI; attacking Obaseki rather than saying what he intend to do. audience were busy clapping for Obaseki but what I saw here is that POI rattled Obaseki, Hmmm!!! The moderator called POI to order on some occasions for exceeding his allotted time. Though I would not hold brief for Obaseki but POI only attacked Obaseki and didn't proffer solution to the numerous problems in Edo state, thank you.
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by OVB123: 11:29am On Sep 14, 2020
Oizee:
hmm i don't know if they called him there to criticize his opponent or for a debate, any question asked, he wl criticize Obaseki as an answer.
Even Seun no try yesterday, he should have always let he know dat he hasn't giving an appropriate response...... like u have not giving us an answer to the question asked, and funny thing is that,, as if he left his brain at home when he was going for the debate, when they tell him over to you, he wil still be asking what is d question? That means when Obaseki is busy giving response, POI will be thinking of the negatives point to make out of it..... hence he forgot his main question.. ...
Na dem sabi... may God protect the innocent that day
You spoke my mind on that issue. The truth is that iyamu is not ready to govern Edo state, he lack ideas.
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Tareq1105: 11:44am On Sep 14, 2020
tonididdy:

Big fat lie

No sane person would give 76.3% to Obaseki in a debate that he could not defend his administration.

The Pastor was better.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Dannyset(m): 11:52am On Sep 14, 2020
watchwoman:

I don't usually comment on political matters, but please do not lie, Obaseki bodied Ize iyamu in that debate, that I felt so ashamed for Ize iyamu, that if I was to vote simply by what I saw at the debate, I would never vote Ize Iyamu. I know you support APC but please be truthful.
Thank you

You know what they say about "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!"
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by tonididdy(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
Tareq1105:

No sane person would give 76.3% to Obaseki in a debate that he could not defend his administration.

The Pastor was better.
Yeah yeah
.. Cry me a lagoon now and on Saturday
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Sirwallace(m): 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
Fleshly:
It's Obaseki 4+4!

Nairaland can be all APC it doesn't change a thing. The gutless and lily livered amotekun riff raffs on Nairaland, in conjunction with some nairaland mods have been given Ize Iyamu the same unrewarded hope they gave to Akpabio in Akwa ibom, Amechi in Rivers, and even Uzodima in Imo. Well, if you must know, this is SE/SS and not SW where one man is determining the fate of a whole region. We are not known to bow to anybody. If Oshiomhole wants to play godfather, he can relocate to Yoruba land where people are ready to play second fiddle and not in Benin where no one can Lord it over another.

The same south east where poverty is ravaging their state is talking because they see political party other than PDP as evil and Godfatherism.

Stay there while erosion wipe all your poverty stricken people from that place while you play your stupid ethnic politics.
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by State001: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
tonididdy:

Big fat lie

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by ChukwuObe: 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
Vicilo:

Its so difficult to c an honest Nigerian like u. I do not support any of them but after watching d debate, I give tumbs up to Obaseki because that Iyamu is empty upstairs.

You mean Obasek that was fidgeting and in panick mode. Did you see that in his responses if you trully watched it??
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
Xda59:

You must be living in one of those re worlds ok te villages because you seem so out of touch with simple rhetorical expressions you poor uncultured little piece of shit. The goodnight meant fůck off. I don't care about you, so why would I want to wish a good night when I know fully well it was morning time where ever you are in that dumpsite probably hungry and angry at the same time because you couldn't even afford to eat a decent breakfast. What a pathetic way for you to have started your miserable day you sorry ass motherfucker. Poor Mr know nothing moderator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwvITcEf_UU

Zombie. Ur silly mother didn't train u well obviously
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
ChukwuObe:

You mean Obasek that was fidgeting and in panick mode. Did you see that in his responses if you trully watched it??

I swear to God! It is either they didn't watch the debate or pretty much lying to themselves. Obaseki was floored in education, security, healthcare, employment up to the socalled refinery his stupid supporters have been bragging he built with 700 million naira stake representing a meagre 1%. Or is it the failed agricultural projects he wasted billions on, 3 teachers in a school, one doctor in a hospital. In for years he didn't provide the police with a single vehicle or motorcycle to assist them in fighting crime. If he neglected all these critical sectors, what then has he been doing as governor? Where did all the allocation go? Renovation of buildings? Godammit his supporters are the most stupid people I have ever come across in my life. Defending the indefensible in the face of complete emptiness. Jesus Christ!!! Obaseki is already out of the door.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
azmanaty02:

Zombie. Ur silly mother didn't train u well obviously

Intellectually bankrupt moderator. No brain, no words, just hunger and anger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwvITcEf_UU
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by EmekaA125(m): 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
4 + 4 = Obaseki. Coasting home to victory on Saturday.
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by mariodko190(m): 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
ayenale1:
"The issue is, you failed school certificate. You had no English and Maths, which will make it difficult to enrol for A Level. And if you got A Level, why is it that you’ve not been able to present the A Level, where is the result? You had only three credits without Mathematic and English"

This statement makes me know that ize or whatever he's is high on ethanol, which result did he himself present. If someone fail an exam and re-write then passed is that a crime, what's he saying completely meaningless.
. Where’s the second one he wrote Oga ?
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Kingspin(m): 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
Dannyset:
grin
After all the noise on social media, one certain garrulous Jack couldn't mount the stage to defend Obasegone with his lies.

It was obvious Obaseki has a bad government in place but he decided to focus on trivialities like billboarding Ganduje who's done alot on infrastructure in Kano, attacking a Tinubu that you traveled down to beg for support in his home.

Let's not deceive ourselves, Pastor will win this hands down and there's no wailing that will change it.- Oyegun
Obaseki came through APC until last night.
How come he became a failure overnight?

Okay, he joins another party that is why

How this politician twist una?
Nigeria is a comic place.
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Dannyset(m): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kingspin:
Obaseki came through APC until last night.
How come he became a failure overnight?

Okay, he joins another party that is why

How this politician twist una?
Nigeria is a comic place.

Have you said the same of Obasegone who said APC is a failure? When you done fixing that then come mention me.
Re: Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance by Kingspin(m): 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
Dannyset:

Have you said the same of Obasegone who said APC is a failure? When you done fixing that then come to mention me.
I don't know what made Obaseki a good man in APC and a bad man in another sister party PDP.

Iyamu was a thief before now nickname Saint.

Nobody has given a logical good reason for that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video Of Peter Obi At The Appeal Court, Abuja / Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case / Keletapwa Farauta To Become North East's First Elected Female Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.