Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy (10428 Views)

Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again / I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments / Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by Meedon: 8:30am On Sep 14, 2020
Pardon my typo error, I just need to drop these burdens off my mind.

Boys of my age, and small boys, who are between 15-18 years of age are now resorting to stealing. They steal sheep, goat, and hen. They normally sell it, to either please their girlfriends or to buy cigarrette

In my town here, what they do is, after stealing those things, they will either use the money to please their girlfriends or smoke cigarrette. But presently, what they do is, they will kill the goat or sheep and roast it and then they will eat it.

Note: They also vandalize and steal from people's shop.

What is this guy trying to pass across? You may ask. My answer to your question is, you should not be pressured by anyone especially girls or pussy, or friends. Even family members are not left out, to indulge in crime to please these sets of people.

One of these guys (15 years of age) lost his eye due to this issue.

Whatever you do, make sure you're not involving yourself in illegal stuff because at the end, it will end in grammarly premium tears. Lol...

As I'm writting this right now, some of them are in the police jail shaking right now. The worst part, is that some of them are already in one cult. For them, they are following the footsteps of Davido, Burna Boy, Kizz Daniel and co. That is why I don't listen to their songs this days. What they are doing now is just promotion of cultism, through their wacky songs and videos.

No sane Nigerian will listen to those guys. Imagine boys of 10-18 in my side are now cultist because of society and these overrated artist.

One thing, that these boys stealing and causing problem everywhere should understand is that, these so called celebrities cannot be used to count scores because they are safe in their mansion.

But you. A street rat can be killed without any remorse. Nigerian youths or kids should come back to their senses. No go do anything to please anyone that can make you end up in jail or death.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by MajesticKris: 8:45am On Sep 14, 2020
True True....

Guess I should shear mine here ... As well...
Growing up for me wasn't easy at all, bt I choose to redesign my destiny...

All my friends are cultist .. I mean all of them...
To burst your bubbles ,I graduated from one of the institutions in Owerri, where you know how far...

I have them as friends,by choose not to follow their footsteps...

You don't see me hangout with them.. but we talk and greet to the extent I was more famous than them, most of the cult guys...

Sometimes know what you want.. I love music and I listen to all... I mean all times ,types, and tribes.. nationality and all... It still doesn't change me from being who I am...

It's your mentality and totally depends on what you want to do with your life....

I have never been to a police Jail and will never be...

To tell I started driving when I was 17 and still doing professionally wink

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by Meedon: 8:55am On Sep 14, 2020

They is great disparity in the configuration of every human being. You are different from these people. In my side here, little kids and adolescents are being influenced to indulge in many atrocities. So, it depends on how they give in to those pressure.

MajesticKris:
True True....

To burst your bubbles ,I graduated from one of the institutions in Owerri, where you know how far...

You don't see me hangout with them.. but we talk and greet to the extent I was more famous than them, most of the cult guys...

Sometimes know what you want.. I love music and I listen to all... I mean all times ,types, and tribes.. nationality and all... It still doesn't change me from being who I am...

It's your mentality and totally depends on what you want to do with your life....

1 Like

Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:21am On Sep 14, 2020
The fvck
Niggarr!

This shit can only happen in PH

1 Like

Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by Dreyton36: 9:58am On Sep 14, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnn

You wanna see wonders?
Come to Auchi Edo state Nigeria
You'll see a different world entirely

3 Likes

Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by Meedon: 11:21am On Sep 14, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck
Niggarr!

I'm not in PH.

4 Likes

Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by Meedon: 11:22am On Sep 14, 2020
Dreyton36:
Fvck mehnnnnnnn

You wanna see wonders?
Come to Auchi Edo state Nigeria
You'll see a different world entirely

Okay.

They will be dealt with for committing crime.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by Quality20(m): 11:35am On Sep 14, 2020
Those bad things don't happen here in d decent northern region of Nigeria, as far as I know. Even when bad guys from the south land here, they quickly leave cos the environment n atmosphere here isn't conducive with their evil nature

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by iTroll: 11:40am On Sep 14, 2020
Quality20:
Those bad things don't happen here in d decent northern region of Nigeria, as far as I know. Even when bad guys from the south land here, they quickly leave cos the environment n atmosphere here isn't conducive with their evil nature
we didn't invite you here to beat your chest

we are looking for solution makers not trumpet blowers

14 Likes

Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by Meedon: 11:56am On Sep 14, 2020
iTroll:

we didn't invite you here to beat your chest

we are looking for solution makers not trumpet blowers

Yes.

We need a solution to this despicable and life-threatening issue.
Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by James4bright(m): 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
MajesticKris:
True True....

You probably stayed at Bishop's court?
Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
Meedon:

Boys of my age, and small boys, who are between 15-18 years of age are now resorting to stealing. They steal sheep, goat, and hen. They normally sell it, to either please their girlfriends or to buy cigarrette

In my town here, what they do is, after stealing those things, they will either use the money to please their girlfriends or smoke cigarrette. But presently, what they do is, they will kill the goat or sheep and roast it and then they will eat it.

What is this guy trying to pass across? You may ask. My answer to your question is, you should not be pressured by anyone especially girls or pussy, or friends. Even family members are not left out, to indulge in crime to please these sets of people.

Whatever you do, make sure you're not involving yourself in illegal stuff because at the end, it will end in grammarly premium tears. Lol...

As I'm writting this right now, some of them are in the police jail shaking right now. The worst part, is that some of them are already in one cult. For them, they are following the footsteps of Davido, Burna Boy, Kizz Daniel and co. That is why I don't listen to their songs this days. What they are doing now is just promotion of cultism, through their wacky songs and videos.

No sane Nigerian will listen to those guys. Imagine boys of 10-18 in my side are now cultist because of society and these overrated artist.

One thing, that these boys stealing and causing problem everywhere should understand is that, these so called celebrities cannot be used to count scores because they are safe in their mansion.

But you. A street rat can be killed without any remorse. Nigerian youths or kids should come back to their senses. No go do anything to please anyone that can make you end up in jail or death.

Did this happen in osun, ede to be precise?
Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by Meedon: 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
maynia:

Did this happen in osun, ede to be precise?

No.

Some where in North Central.
Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by Ahumanbeing: 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck
Niggarr!

pH guys are civilized, only the people from surrounding states come inside Rivers to spoil our state

Meedon:

I'm not in PH.
Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by Meedon: 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

pH guys are civilized, only the people from surrounding states come inside Rivers to spoil our state

You be PH boy.
Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by paulolee(m): 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2020
what u jus said its the perfect picture of the "streets".....man gat survive..
Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by Degrezhaa: 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
Meedon:

No.
Some where in North Central.
Jos

1 Like

Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by Psych412(f): 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
James4bright:

You probably stayed at Bishop's court?
bishops Court, den of Ayes. my ex was one of their high chief in bishops court. even front gate sef

1 Like

Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by Meedon: 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
Degrezhaa:

Jos

Not an Hausa speaking state.
Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by Meedon: 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2020
paulolee:
what u jus said its the perfect picture of the "streets".....man gat survive..

So you're in support of crime.

3 Likes

Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by WaterPurifier: 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2020
Quality20:

What of Bokoharam, heardsmen, bandit, terrorism, jihadist, bombers, suiciders, extremist etc

8 Likes

Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by Jaysleeves(m): 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
Psych412:
bishops Court, den of Ayes. my ex was one of their high chief in bishops court. even front gate sef
darling you very beautiful, can I DM ur email ?
Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by fattprince(m): 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2020
Jaysleeves:
Nope.

1 Like

Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by Jaysleeves(m): 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
fattprince:

Nope.
hey bro take a chill pill.. lol

1 Like

Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by famep(m): 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
Meedon:

Not an Hausa speaking state.
benue?
Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by fattprince(m): 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
Jaysleeves:
hey bro take a chill pill.. lol
You just gave her attention she doesn't need but want. She will not give you a reply but still reduce your value.
In one word go for girls offline dey plenty don't let an online babe that you wouldn't get anything from use you feel over worthy.

13 Likes

Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by KizitoMike(m): 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
��Moving around AWKA just got Easier, Better, Safer & more affordable ��

����GET 10% OFF YOUR 1ST 3 RIDES ����

Download the Pickmeup �� App using these Links��

Andriod
https:///r22OTSK5MS

Apple iOS https://apps.apple.com/ng/app/pickmeup-rider/id1423542581

For more info/bookings
Call/Whatsapp +2347025519473

Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by Psych412(f): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
Jaysleeves:
no need dear. thanks

1 Like

Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by Wassapviews: 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
How this own take concern this section?

Meedon:

Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by Rapsodee(m): 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
The major reason why every youth who plans for a bright future should stop listening to these Rascals and thugs called hip hop artists...your life won't get any better by listening to them...rather listen to pure and sensible secular songs.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) / These 11 Signs Show That You Are Good In Bed / OMG!!!! Guys Will You Marry This Girl See Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.