Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy (10427 Views)

Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again / I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments / Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by abdulwassi(m): 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
Dreyton36:
Fvck mehnnnnnnn
You wanna see wonders? Come to Auchi Edo state Nigeria You'll see a different world entirely

Which of the Auchi exactly?
Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by Xavi2019: 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
Quality20:
Those bad things don't happen here in d decent northern region of Nigeria, as far as I know. Even when bad guys from the south land here, they quickly leave cos the environment n atmosphere here isn't conducive with their evil nature
Wow
The north must be crime-free then, and very safe to live in.
Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by Iscoalarcon: 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
Jaysleeves:
darling you very beautiful, can I DM ur email ?
SIMPPPPPPPPPP
Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by sureteeboy(m): 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
fattprince:

You just gave her attention she doesn't need but want. She will not give you a reply but still reduce your value.
In one word go for girls offline dey plenty don't let an online babe that you wouldn't get anything from use you feel over worthy.
Despite the No Simp September that was rigorously circulated online. I'm disappointed in the guy

1 Like

Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
MajesticKris:
True True....

Guess I should shear mine here ... As well...
Growing up for me wasn't easy at all, bt I choose to redesign my destiny...

All my friends are cultist .. I mean all of them...
To burst your bubbles ,I graduated from one of the institutions in Owerri, where you know how far...

I have them as friends,by choose not to follow their footsteps...

You don't see me hangout with them.. but we talk and greet to the extent I was more famous than them, most of the cult guys...

Sometimes know what you want.. I love music and I listen to all... I mean all times ,types, and tribes.. nationality and all... It still doesn't change me from being who I am...

It's your mentality and totally depends on what you want to do with your life....

I have never been to a police Jail and will never be...

To tell I started driving when I was 17 and still doing professionally wink
how did you graduate with this your awful grammar and punctuation?
Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by fattprince(m): 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
sureteeboy:

Despite the No Simp September that was rigorously circulated online. I'm disappointed in the guy
There is still a long way to go in circulating the message Bro. We just have to do our best.

1 Like

Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by Vanzcharles(m): 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
Meedon:

No.

Some where in North Central.

Makurdi
Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by James4bright(m): 12:11am On Sep 15, 2020
Psych412:
bishops Court, den of Ayes. my ex was one of their high chief in bishops court. even front gate sef

Hahahahaaa. Front gate was kinda safe. You can't be an imolite and not have tales to tell about cultism.
Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by Coldie(m): 6:01am On Sep 15, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

pH guys are civilized, only the people from surrounding states come inside Rivers to spoil our state

LoL... Guy u no dae for this pH?

Reason crime is rampant in rivers state is that any crime involving the indegene instead of killing or prosecuting him u start hearing na community.

No no indegene fit come pH come commit crime go with immunity if them catch u, ur own don finish

1 Like

Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by Psych412(f): 8:49am On Sep 15, 2020
James4bright:

Hahahahaaa. Front gate was kinda safe. You can't be an imolite and not have tales to tell about cultism.
I never liked front gate(light/water wahala), my stay at bishops Court was fun.
Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by Dreyton36: 11:42am On Sep 15, 2020
abdulwassi:

Which of the Auchi exactly?

The Auchi with late Alhaji yaro lecky
And late zakawanu
Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by abdulwassi(m): 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
Dreyton36:

The Auchi with late Alhaji yaro lecky And late zakawanu

The Auchi I know isn't what you talking about then.
Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by James4bright(m): 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
Psych412:
I never liked front gate(light/water wahala), my stay at bishops Court was fun.

I haven't been online for a while now. When last were you in Owerri?
Re: See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy by Psych412(f): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
James4bright:

I haven't been online for a while now. When last were you in Owerri?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Deflower Her? / See This Chat Between A 15year Old Nigerian Girl And Her Male Older Neighbor / These 11 Signs Show That You Are Good In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.