Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,311 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? (3135 Views)

My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today / What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? / My Encounter At A GNLD Job Interview Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by Vulcanheph(m): 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
If what you say is true, then you are a big Fool because everyone knows that GNLD is nothin but a Scam.....but i also have a feeling that you are nothing but a small Scammer who comes online with sob stories to extort money from guillible people.
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by LadySarah: 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
Oya give us your acc no

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by Twinkletwin17: 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
LadySarah:
Oya give us your acc no
310 ** 85 ** 745//07 first bank GOD BLESS YOU
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by Twinkletwin17: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
Vulcanheph:
If what you say is true, then you are a big Fool because everyone knows that GNLD is nothin but a Scam.....but i also have a feeling that you are nothing but a small Scammer who comes online with sob stories to extort money from guillible people.
please stop judging what you don't know life is not how you think it is
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by Twinkletwin17: 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
LadySarah:
Oya give us your acc no
I will never forget your kindness God will never shame you
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by Twinkletwin17: 11:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
LadySarah:
Oya give us your acc no
have you seen it please?
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by hidhrhis(m): 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by pek(m): 11:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
I am currently in Zamfara. I can help you with work for two weeks. The money will go a long way. Let me know if you are interested.
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by Twinkletwin17: 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
pek:
I am currently in Zamfara. I can help you with work for two weeks. The money will go a long way. Let me know if you are interested.
please am ready can I meet you tomorrow morning
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by hidhrhis(m): 11:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
let me advice you as far as I don't mention you I don't invite you I don't follow you if you don't want the calamity of God I advise you to desist from intruding me and sending my helpers away if not God will send you helpers away at your dire time of need thanks
do u want to know the reason why GOD cannot send my helper away
i sold airtime on this nairaland to survive and i had so many customers who patronised me
i sold GLO sim card at kwara,ibadan,oyo,iseyin,saki,ui,poly ibadan,eacoed,sped to survive
i worked at amo farm overnight just to get money
had to strive hard to learn forex cos i dont want to do yahoo when lockdown started and im happy with where i am
im a graduate awaiting youth service yet i work like have got no cert or any means
if i can pass through all this i dont see any reason why GOD will send calamity to me
i wont curse or abuse u cos im far beyond that

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by pek(m): 11:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
please am ready can I meet you tomorrow morning
Come to city hotels by 9 am at the lobby.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by bragamycin: 7:46am On Sep 15, 2020
This time around , it s no longer fading eyes. It is now Gnld . I have never even seen where GNLD gives staffs 100 naira to enter transport from mile 2 to oshodi in Lagos yet they transported you another state in .. that’s a wow

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by lereinter(m): 9:16am On Sep 15, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
I swear I have never met anybody as dumb as you
You have no iota of human sympathy

See beggar cursing

Send your account details

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by lereinter(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2020
It is people like you that have made genuine help seekers not found help

Your arrogant response just revealed who you are

You are a scammer

You better repent cos last last you will be killed
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by Lipscomb(m): 9:41am On Sep 15, 2020
Oga oo.
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by pek(m): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2020
@bragamycin etc. The op is a scammer. I am not even sure he is in Zamfara. I offered to help him but he didn't show up. This someone I would have helped with a part time job with the contract I am doing.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by danieljo: 11:21am On Sep 15, 2020
pek:
@bragamycin etc. The op is a scammer. I am not even sure he is in Zamfara. I offered to help him but he didn't show up. This someone I would have helped with a part time job with the contract I am doing.
don't judge what you don't know I asked for your number you didn't give me I am in gusau zabaruma close to delight all my account got banned am using a Friend account. I am not a scammer let's me so that you finally tell them the truth it's not till I die before someone will help me
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by danieljo: 11:26am On Sep 15, 2020
lereinter:

It is people like you that have made genuine help seekers not found help

Your arrogant response just revealed who you are

You are a scammer

You better repent cos last last you will be killed
it's not fair to judge from hear say please tell that guy Bellow @pek to let me meet him now and comfirm or testify instead of calling me names for no reason
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by danieljo: 11:31am On Sep 15, 2020
All those above calling me beggar scammer etc please someone should tell them to show an evidence of any help they have rendered to me before.
Do not judge anybody
Try and comfirm first
@pek give me your number
I know about city king but not city hotel are they the same?
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by danieljo: 11:32am On Sep 15, 2020
@ hidhrhis look at the damage you have caused to me
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by hidhrhis(m): 11:34am On Sep 15, 2020
danieljo:
@ hidhrhis look at the damage you have caused to me
u are not alright
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by danieljo: 11:37am On Sep 15, 2020
hidhrhis:
u are not alright
tell pek or someone to confirm You stopped people from helping me And you got 3 of my account banned till 2030 Reason Bros. Live let's live Choose someone to confirm my identity and status
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by danieljo: 11:40am On Sep 15, 2020
@lereinter @LadySarah you guys wanted to help but got discouraged by people Do things for the sake of God And please try to verify my identity and status and see for yourself thanks
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by hidhrhis(m): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2020
danieljo:
tell pek or someone to confirm
You stopped people from helping me
And you got 3 of my account banned till 2030
Reason Bros. Live let's live
Choose someone to confirm my identity and status
in ur mind im d one dat reported u to d mods
i thought u are normal before ni
u aint okay
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by danieljo: 11:45am On Sep 15, 2020
hidhrhis:
in ur mind im d one dat reported u to d mods i thought u are normal before ni u aint okay
don't insult me bro We are both human being You cannot watch me die if you see me on the way I just mean to tell you what happened to me just for those comments thanks
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by danieljo: 11:49am On Sep 15, 2020
Everybody who tried to help me got discouraged and left it's not fair if you can't help just advice or leave the post
Now 3 account banned till 2030 for no reason
I come in peace let's love one another they is no honor in begging if you see someone begging they must be a reason
If am a scammer I won't be begging for food or for 5k to start business or for transportation back home
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by pek(m): 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
Only you have three accounts.
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by danieljo: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2020
pek:
they keep banning me
So can we meet now
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by MrBanner(m): 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
pek:

Check the first page, that was the same account he used in commenting and replying himself in a bid to sway the heart of his victims.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Npower Batch C, Stream II Validation Issue. / Immediate Vacancy / Engineering, Construction & Technical Jobs In Nigeria - Drop Your Qualifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.