Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

As A Guy, Will You Let A Masseur Massage You?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy, Will You Let A Masseur Massage You?! (506 Views)

Best Home Service Massage You Can Get In Town.. 90min That Feels Like Heaven! / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy, Will You Let A Masseur Massage You?! by Nomanlike(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
So you went to get a body massage at a respected agency looking all sharp and shii. One red flag tho; yo fellow man is the one doing the massage. Knowing how intimate and arousing massaging can feel most times, will you as a man let another man massage you??

Mine is hell No.
Re: As A Guy, Will You Let A Masseur Massage You?! by Freestainworld(m): 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
how can a bone and a bone work together, there has to be a flesh which is why a lady must massage me.
Re: As A Guy, Will You Let A Masseur Massage You?! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2020
I don't see the big deal though
Re: As A Guy, Will You Let A Masseur Massage You?! by jidamsel43(m): 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
I'm not a gay and body massaging always leads to a happy ending. A man for man is vehement negative.

Red and Red will cause a fire outbreak. while Red and Black gives a luminous illumination
Re: As A Guy, Will You Let A Masseur Massage You?! by paulolee(m): 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
cnt happen, if they is no female to do it, mk them forget am, massage mks u relax wen its the opposite genders...
Re: As A Guy, Will You Let A Masseur Massage You?! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2020

(1) (Reply)

My Trip In Accra / Can Muslim Men Cheat? / Can Someone Explain This Dream? I Dreamt She Cried And She Cried Few Hours Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.