Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Can Muslim Men Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Muslim Men Cheat? (509 Views)

Why Do You Men Cheat ? / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat / Muslim Men And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Muslim Men Cheat? by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:00am On Oct 09, 2020
I don't know if this should be in the religious or romance section but since this is a relationship matter, I think I better put it here.

I have this Muslim friend of mine who has a lot of girlfriends. Recently he introduced his main girl to his mother who approved of her.
Problem is, my friend has not stopped seeing the other girls and an incident occurred lately where one of them barged in on him and his betrothed.
Of course the betrothed who happens to be Muslim as well is angry and expects me to be on her side and talk to my friend to quit his multiple dating ways.
I'm however confused since I'm aware a Muslim man is allowed to have more than one wife. If I advise him to stop with the other girls, will it not seem like I'm forcing my Christian beliefs on him and therefore disrespectful and insensitive?
I need advice from Muslims especially the men.

Lalasticlala pls help move this to front page let's get the opinion of our Muslim friends
Re: Can Muslim Men Cheat? by Davash222(m): 9:02am On Oct 09, 2020
Real men don’t cheat.
Re: Can Muslim Men Cheat? by Madibah(m): 9:04am On Oct 09, 2020
Does Muslim men have special breed?
Or they aren't humans?
Op take time b4 I declare 600years for you
Re: Can Muslim Men Cheat? by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:05am On Oct 09, 2020
Davash222:
Real men don’t cheat.
Is there such thing as cheating in a polygamous setting?
Re: Can Muslim Men Cheat? by parkervero(m): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2020
Muslim men are not different from other men. Cheating is not Peculiar to a religion. We men have the cheating tendency. So, tell your Muslim friend that cheating is not good.

1 Like

Re: Can Muslim Men Cheat? by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:12am On Oct 09, 2020
parkervero:
Muslim men are not different from other men. Cheating is not Peculiar to a religion. We men have the cheating tendency. So, tell your Muslim friend that cheating is not good.
Cheating only exists in an atmosphere of exclusiveness. In a typically polygamous marriage, I don't think cheating can exist.
Re: Can Muslim Men Cheat? by Davash222(m): 9:12am On Oct 09, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
Is there such thing as cheating in a polygamous setting?
Marrying 5 wives legally, shouldn’t be seen as cheating.
Re: Can Muslim Men Cheat? by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2020
Davash222:

Marrying 5 wives legally, shouldn’t be seen as cheating.
Good. So no cheating then right?
Re: Can Muslim Men Cheat? by osamz007: 9:15am On Oct 09, 2020
all I can say is ALLAHU AKBAR
Re: Can Muslim Men Cheat? by Burgerlomo: 9:15am On Oct 09, 2020
Nope, they can only fornicate.
Re: Can Muslim Men Cheat? by ABOVEDELAW: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2020
CHEATING CUTS ACROSS RELIGIOUS AND ETHNIC BACKGROUNDS.
Re: Can Muslim Men Cheat? by Davash222(m): 9:21am On Oct 09, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
Good. So no cheating then right?
Cheating on who? The young man is not yet married na.
Re: Can Muslim Men Cheat? by Uncle93(m): 9:23am On Oct 09, 2020
Lol lol lol , Muslim men cheat more!!
Re: Can Muslim Men Cheat? by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:55am On Oct 09, 2020
Davash222:

Cheating on who? The young man is not yet married na.
Cheating on your betrothed is also cheating right?
Or is cheating only in the context of marriage?
Re: Can Muslim Men Cheat? by abdullahi45: 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
I don't know if this should be in the religious or romance section but since this is a relationship matter, I think I better put it here.

I have this Muslim friend of mine who has a lot of girlfriends. Recently he introduced his main girl to his mother who approved of her.
Problem is, my friend has not stopped seeing the other girls and an incident occurred lately where one of them barged in on him and his betrothed.
Of course the betrothed who happens to be Muslim as well is angry and expects me to be on her side and talk to my friend to quit his multiple dating ways.
I'm however confused since I'm aware a Muslim man is allowed to have more than one wife. If I advise him to stop with the other girls, will it not seem like I'm forcing my Christian beliefs on him and therefore disrespectful and insensitive?
I need advice from Muslims especially the men.

Lalasticlala pls help move this to front page let's get the opinion of our Muslim friends

No it won't mean that you are forcing your beliefs on him. Islam permits polygamy but not the keeping of girlfriends which might lead to extramarital affairs.

He should respect his fiance, if in future he wishes to have more wives he should do that objectively while adhering to the tenets of Islam. The permission of polygyny is not excuse for him to keep girls and cheat.

(1) (Reply)

The Three Fingers Squeezing To Stop Premature Ejaculation Naturally! / Reason Why Some People Here Are So Stupid Or Just Choose To Be Stupid / Why Are Some Employers So Heartless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.