Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,446 members, 7,954,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) (54092 Views)

The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) / Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) / Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) by MediMedi(m): 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
The groom be like....which one my own mama do for me today

But the lady ugly ahswear, this be say makeups dey her face what if the makeup are removed.

That man get heart

1 Like

Re: Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) by jeriwap(m): 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Mother, come an adopt me o...... cheesy

Look at this specimen!

Re: Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) by Obec70(m): 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
It pays to serve the Lord! Congratulations my sister wish you happy married life
Re: Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) by maxpat: 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
Mugu
Re: Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) by History555: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

I guess the husband has a car. The wife will need the car when she goes to the market, gets pregnant and also working, she will also need it when taking the children to the school.

I hope the husband won't tell her to sell the car sha, that was what my cousin's husband told her to do.

Hopefully that car will not cause problem. My uncle made a mistake of giving his daughter a bmw x6 when husband dey ride camry. No be small problem d car cause
Re: Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) by OdefaGirl(f): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
God bless the giver ......
Re: Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) by ennecco: 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
She must have being a very good girl.who make her mum pride.........may GOD bless your married in Jésus Christ name.for those who Say she ulgly .don't Say you are lucky on till you married....... .....her husband look at her inner beauty.which is thé best in married. Go And married miss nigeria.tomorow you Come to nairaland to complain.......
Re: Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
History555:

Hopefully that car will not cause problem. My uncle made a mistake of giving his daughter a bmw x6 when husband dey ride camry. No be small problem d car cause

The uncle did not make a mistake by giving the car to his daughter.

Some men need maturity. That can't be an issue for me.

1 Like

Re: Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) by RPG2020(m): 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Mother, come an adopt me o...... cheesy

How much you get?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) / Couple Arrive Their Wedding Venue On Bicycle / Lady In Skirt Plays Groomsman Role At A Wedding (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.