Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US (35075 Views)

Meet Emem Thomas, The Founder Of A Female Bouncers Group In Akwa-ibom / Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos / Does The Chairman Of A Company Have An ID Card? Who Ratifies It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
h
Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by UDUJ(m): 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
Karlovich:
Afonj.. tears loading, they can only boast of criminal skull miners like adebolajo in diaspora

Why must everything turn into a tribal war? Don't you guys get tired of all this stuff? It's childish.

When we travel out they don't call me an Edolite, or Ibo man or a yoruba man, they refer to us as Nigerians. Damn angry

8 Likes

Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by kambili999(f): 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by Juanmike(m): 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
As much as the Igbos try to give the zoo a good name Internationally, the Cow dung eaters and Oily soup cookers keep dragging it down the mud.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by kpakpankolo: 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
God bless her and bless Igbo people and also bless those who love to see others blessed cool

3 Likes

Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by Mummyfour(f): 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
Without any sense of bias or being tribalistic, igbos are blessed o.we don't appreciate what we have. Igbo intellectuals are hot cake abroad. There are some silent igbo achievers in the diaspora we don't even hear about.
A whole universal studios. Na waoooo!!.
Igbo ga di. iseeee

7 Likes

Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by Mbenny(m): 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
Amaka kwenu
Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by kpakpankolo: 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2020
BruncleZuma:
She's an American.
she is an America with Igbo name wow cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by PDJT: 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2020
-Ndigbo keep embarrassing The Zoo abroad with tremendous achievements.

-Igbo Kwenu! Kwenu!! Kwezuonu oo!!! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
when i saw the headline, I never read detail but I knew it must be an Igborian.

Igbo ndi oma !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by Toscarel: 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
BruncleZuma:
She's an American.

Cry me a river

5 Likes

Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by uBuNiT: 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
Good
Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by Toscarel: 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
IamWonderful:
Igbo Amaka

Keep crying
Wonderfully silly

2 Likes

Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by Toscarel: 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
makinson2865:
These people and inferiority complex, tell me what's the big deal here to celebrate and make noise as ever?

Get a life and stop wasting all your life here on NAIRALAND.

Cry cry baby

3 Likes

Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by Toscarel: 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
My only problem now is that the children of the fallen angel whose only profession is skull mining will descend on any available sniper tonight.
I hereby call on to whom it may concern to mop up all snipers in the market and thorough surveillance should be mounted on Lagos lagoon to prevent mass suicide.

Kai, stop that lol. Which one is children of the fallen angel again?
More llike an igbo man should mop up all the snipers in the market and hike the price for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by uBuNiT: 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
This Igbo pipu gaaaan, kilode ? We wan smoke life out of them, they turn to flame. We trow them into water, they turn to fish. We kill them, dey no gree dai. Wo, e be like say I go mix sniper with ewedu o

2 Likes

Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by Karlovich: 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2020
UDUJ:

Why must everything turn into a tribal war? Don't you guys get tired of all this stuff? It's childish.

When we travel out they don't call me an Edolite, or Ibo man or a yoruba man, they refer to us as Nigerians. Damn angry
I mentioned no Nigerian tribe in my comment
Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by majamajic(m): 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
Salewa97:

Lol, you guys always amaze me with your rubbish.

The Yoruba have the likes of Modupeola Abiola who is the head of Global Innovation for International Airline Group (The Owners of British Airways) but you won't see them shouting or boasting about those simple things.

Just celebrate your people in peace and stop bringing the Yoruba into your rubbsih!

Did he mention Yoruba in his comment ?
Or u just wan bring out tribalistic issues here again ?

U guys can never allow them to celebrate In peace
If have any one in any post , open a thread about the person

2 Likes

Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by Kemimarch16(f): 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nigeria amaka
Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
Salewa97:

Lol, you guys always amaze me with your rubbish.

The Yoruba have the likes of Modupeola Abiola who is the head of Global Innovation for International Airline Group (The Owners of British Airways) but you won't see them shouting or boasting about those simple things.

Just celebrate your people in peace and stop bringing the Yoruba into your rubbsih!
True talk. Igbos and Yorubas are jointly bringing us the good news as well as bad news on the international scene. Up Yoruba. Up Igbo

1 Like

Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by seanwilliam(m): 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
Fleshly:

Not in a million years will they ever achieve a quarter of what Ndigbo have acheived.
do u realise this forum belongs to omo oduduwa??
Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by Thegreatone001(m): 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
[quote author=Fleshly post=93920024]Is anybody expecting to hear this news from another tribe that is not Igbo? Never, can anything good come out of the people that mine skull and those people who are terrorists.

We ndigbo are just blessed. The yorubas are seeing the waves IPOB is making world wide and with IPOB the Igbos have used it as a bargaining chip in order to get what they want from this government. Pronto, they started their call for secession, as they are always good in copying whatever thing they see from Igbo. But unfortunately they don't have the unique characters of endurance, resillence, candor, and UNITY amongst them to acheived anything as a people.[/quo The rate at which some of you behave like kids on this forum is alarming, what is all this nonsense you are spitting out? All I see in you guys from the so called East are pride and arrogance. Is there tribe in Nigeria who doesn't have people doing great things and achieving their dreams in different parts of the world? Why is it that when they by chance mentioned an igbo name among them, you people will not allow us to hear word. I think most of you guys are suffering from inferiority complex with a little bit of insecurity. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by ZaramT: 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
Before opening this I knew she's an Igbo woman.
People are in pains now grin grin grin

I wonder when people from that region will start making news like this.

Bubu ntoooorrrrr

Igbo Amaka and you and your dullard kinsmen can't do anything about it.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by TheChameleon: 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin

Most members on this forum know what I'm about to say and I won't wait a second to spill it.

IGBO AMAKA

Keep quiet.

Later you go say she no fit inherit property.

No wonder your babes follow afonja guys like flies to shiit.
Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by wpadmin: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
Some people on Nairaland do not have work than to come to Nairaland and shout Afonja, Igbo Amaka, Ipob and flat head.

I just hope they are kids with nothing much to worry about because if they are grown ups then I finally believe age is nothing but a number.

Thumbs up to the woman.

1 Like

Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
I was shaking before l opened the thread,
Thank God I was not disappointed for lgbo people

1 Like

Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by uche393: 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
BruncleZuma:
She's an American, she hasn't been a Nigerian in 49 years make una chill. Big ups to her it's not easy to get to such position as a person of color in the US. So, being Nigerian, or being Ibo has nothing to do with her personal struggles to achieve this position in her life.
is she from ya village??
Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by molbic(m): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
Is she the the daughter of joe yorubakwe the commissioner of gutter and toilet
Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by Aflix(m): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
Why is it that the only group of people that insult Igbos on nairaland are Buhari supporters?
Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by IronMan077(m): 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2020
BruncleZuma:
She's an American, she hasn't been a Nigerian in 49 years make una chill. Big ups to her it's not easy to get to such position as a person of color in the US. So, being Nigerian, or being Ibo has nothing to do with her personal struggles to achieve this position in her life.
Igbos never forget their Root. We always or often travels home

2 Likes

Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by Friend22(m): 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2020
Karlovich:
Afonj.. tears loading, they can only boast of criminal skull miners like adebolajo in diaspora

If you are not shameless .
The forum you come to shout "igbo amaka" was invented by an "afonja."
Can't you see how shamelessly tribalistic you've become.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Response I Got After Sending Happy Teachers Day / Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money / GLO Sack Letter Based On Marital Status (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.