Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,431 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Women And Castration - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Castration (502 Views)

Please I Need Your Opinion A Castration Problem / I Am Considering Castration To Control Homosexual Desires. / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Castration by hashtagged(m): 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ok o was talking to some matured women, not young ones mature ones and i asked them about castration as a punishment for rapists and they were like yes its very ok, (which i also agreed its ok) so i brought up the topic of what of if the guy is innocent and his dick gets chopped off, and they replied so, its not that bad that he just wont be able to have sex and its not a big deal, they even went as far as saying rape was more traumatising than castration of an innocent man. I was like do you know what it means to loose your dick fo something you didn't do.
So ladies is this how all of you guys think or did i just meet some people.......... undecided
Re: Women And Castration by lightangel65i(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
It is what it is
Re: Women And Castration by KizitoMike(m): 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
��Moving around AWKA just got Easier, Better, Safer & more affordable ��

����GET 10% OFF YOUR 1ST 3 RIDES ����

Download the Pickmeup �� App using these Links��

Andriod
https:///r22OTSK5MS

Apple iOS https://apps.apple.com/ng/app/pickmeup-rider/id1423542581

For more info/bookings
Call/Whatsapp +2347025519473

1 Like

Re: Women And Castration by Mystiquefia: 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
I wonder what kaduna state house of Assembly members were smoking when they passed a castration bill as sentence for Rape.
Kaduna state house of Assembly is full of SIMPING lawmakers and they will do anything to remain at the mercy of their queens and princesses. In their minds, women are to innocent to do any wrong and as a result men are always guilty.

I do not see any reason why castration sentences should be smuggled into the constitution when there's a jail time sentencing. Why Not review the jail time sentencing and make it stiffer and inescable?
We are Never serious in this country, we need to make laws that would strengthen the enforcement of already existing laws and not extrapolate achaic, shariah induced, uncivilized views into the constitution.
Is The judicial system working? NO
Does the police carry out unfettered investigations into rape cases? NO
Can the rich circumvent the law to their benefits? YES.
We Need to work more on enforcement of already existing laws.
Re: Women And Castration by LedRock: 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
One thing I learnt in life is never have a discussion where there are more than one female, the words that would come out of their chicken brain can make someone mad, until men understand that women are not capable of reasoning properly, the better for us.
Re: Women And Castration by lightangel65i(m): 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
Mystiquefia:
I wonder what kaduna state house of Assembly members were smoking when they passed a castration bill as sentence for Rape.
Kaduna state house of Assembly is full of SIMPING lawmakers and they will do anything to remain at the mercy of their queens and princesses. In their minds, women are to innocent to do any wrong and as a result men are always guilty.

I do not see any reason why castration sentences should be smuggled into the constitution when there's a jail time sentencing. Why Not review the jail time sentencing and make it stiffer and inescable?
We are Never serious in this country, we need to make laws that would strengthen the enforcement of already existing laws and not extrapolate achaic, shariah induced, uncivilized views into the constitution.
Is The judicial system working? NO
Does the police carry out unfettered investigations into rape cases? NO
Can the rich circumvent the law to their benefits? YES.
We Need to work more on enforcement of already existing laws.

North and their sharia law has been treating people like animals since creation, we have jails for offenders for a reason but our sharia baboons can't listen later they would be marrying child bride.
Sighs

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Pregnancy Without Abstaining From Sex / Nigerian Actress Said Her Husband Washes Her Pants With Assurance (video / Would You Date Someone With Medical Conditions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.