Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Nigerian Bride Cried As Her Mum Gave Her A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Bride Cried As Her Mum Gave Her A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) (237 Views)

Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride Cried As Her Mum Gave Her A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) by jumia1: 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
A Nigerian bride has gone viral after she broke down in tears as her mother presented her with a car on her wedding day.

The lady who is simply identified as Titi, recently tied the knot with her husband. After the exchange of vows, Titi's mum asked her and her husband to come out of the church and presented the car gift to them.

Titi's mum who spoke in Yoruba described her as a daughter in whom she is well pleased. The proud mum said the bride lived with her, loved her, served her, and also served Jesus along with her.

Watch the video below how the bride was crying:https://wahalablog.com/nigerian-bride-cries-as-her-mum-presents-her-with-a-car-on-her-wedding-day-video/

Re: Nigerian Bride Cried As Her Mum Gave Her A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
Sometimes,i don't want to get married because I can't imagine leaving my precious and darling dad to go stay with another man for the rest of my life.My future husband has alot of work to do as regards the uncommon and rare bond between my dad and I.Hml to her,i know my dad will give me a rare and special gift
when my time comes.I can never love any man more than my dad in this life

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise Me On What To Do (should I ask her out or not?)) / Business Partner Needed / Lycon Wins Bbnaija 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.