Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet (1205 Views)

Sacrificed All To Save My Marriage Yet It Seems I Have Lost Everything / She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / As a lady if you Don't Have N5million In Your Account. I Can't Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2020
I've got cash of N5Million and assets worth N9Million but I'm not even getting married anytime soon. I want to explore the world and achieve my dreams. How about you??, What's your perspective on my decision??

5 Likes

Re: I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet by Olami7777: 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
If you no marry wetin you gain!
Re: I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet by Raalsalghul: 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2020
Evolutionlove:
I've got cash of N5Million and assets worth N9Million but I'm not even getting married anytime soon. I want to explore the world and achieve my dreams. How about you??, What's your perspective on my decision??

Makes absolute sense, marriage will tie you down.

3 Likes

Re: I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
Marriage is highly over rated.So many marriages are in shambles,no trust,no communication,just answering mr & mrs,often for the sake of their kids.Just do whatever makes you happy.

7 Likes

Re: I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet by Biggie225(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
Evolutionlove:
My guy u are blessed ,,don't lose guard..
Hold your wealth tight ...

5 Likes

Re: I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet by dingbang(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
Great decision. Explore the world, travel, experience earth.

9 Likes

Re: I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet by UDUJ(m): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
Evolutionlove:

That's the best decision you can take now. Don't get tied down in that jail called marriage. Explore the world and enjoy your youth so you don't start having regrets later in life.

I am doing exactly the same. Living life as free as a bird. I go where I want when I want. My decisions are mine only. Good luck bro cool

6 Likes

Re: I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet by XXXXTENTACION: 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
Happiness is free cool

do what brings you happiness no matter what people say tongue
Re: I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet by yomi007k(m): 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
Olami7777:
If you no marry wetin you gain!

If he marry, wetin him go gain?

2 Likes

Re: I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Thanks a lot brother. God bless you.....

1 Like

Re: I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
NNU0000:
Marriage is highly over rated.So many marriages are in shambles,no trust,no communication,just answering mr & mrs,often for the sake of their kids.Just do whatever makes you happy.

Exactly two people pretending and deceiving themselves. Game of Deception!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2020
Biggie225:
My guy u are blessed ,,don't lose guard.. Hold your wealth tight ...
Thanks brotherly, God got me and my wealth tightly.....

1 Like

Re: I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
dingbang:
Great decision. Explore the world, travel, experience earth.

1 Like

Re: I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
UDUJ:

That's the best decision you can take now. Don't get tied down in that jail called marriage. Explore the world and enjoy your youth so you don't start having regrets later in life.

I am doing exactly the same. Living life as free as a bird. I go where I want when I want. My decisions are mine only. Good luck bro cool

Thanks. Nice one and great decision. Almighty God will continue to bless us all abundantly. Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
undecided
Re: I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Happiness is free cool

do what brings you happiness no matter what people say tongue
Exactly you got It bruh, No hassles......

1 Like

Re: I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2020
yomi007k:

If he marry, wetin him go gain?

You dey mind the mumu. You have time quoting the fool and deluded...... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
Evolutionlove:
You are still very poor,so you shouldn't think of marriage with this your very poor mentality so as not to invite someone's daughter into your poor mentality lifestyle.Go and hustle more.Smh

2 Likes

Re: I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
Re: I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
Zzor:
You are still very poor,so you shouldn't think of marriage with this your very poor mentality so as not to invite someone's daughter into your poor mentality lifestyle.Go and hustle more.Smh

Stupid girl, I know you will feature on this post. Has anyone ever told you, You reek of poverty. Look at your foot like that stinky girl's foot Onyi22. Idiot daddy and mummy's pet olosho who doesn't even know what It takes to gather a million naira coming here to spew rubbish. Infact don't even get me annoyed this evening.....

2 Likes

Re: I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Stupid girl, I know you will feature on this post. Has anyone ever told you, You reek of poverty. Look at your foot like that stinky girl foot Onyi22. Idiot daddy and mummy's pet olosho who doesn't even know what It takes to gather a million naira coming here to spew rubbish. Infact don't even get me annoyed this evening.....
kikikiki,i enjoyed the fact that e pain you kikikiki
Re: I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
Zzor:
kikikiki,i enjoyed the fact that e pain you kikikiki

Pain who?? To burst your bubble, If them dash you to me come add some money join. I will jejely receive the money no matter how little It Is and reject you or package you for LAWMA. I'm allergic to senseless people and liabilities like you......

2 Likes

Re: I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet by MasterShifu010(m): 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
Zzor:

u dat is calling someone poor how much do u worth.....dont tell us say it to ur self, cos from ur pose on ur pic I can as a matter of fact say that every single thing u have, u inherited it

4 Likes

Re: I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Pain who?? To burst your bubble, If them dash you to me come add some money join. I will jejely receive the money no matter how little It Is and reject you. I'm allergic to senseless people and liabilities like you......
This your comment shows you are very poor mentally,spiritually and physically but you are here forming millionaire(audio millionaire) because of the little pocket money in your bank account.Im actually richer than you can ever be,i will be the one to burst your bubble.rubbish
Re: I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet by Dreadlock69(m): 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
Fight go soon start
Re: I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
MasterShifu010:

u dat is calling someone poor how much do u worth.....dont tell us say it to ur self, cos from ur pose on ur pic I can as a matter of fact say that every single thing u have, u inherited it
Not my way to boast about anything because I see life from a different perspective but I'm worth more than you can ever imagine
Re: I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
Zzor:
This your comment shows you are very poor mentally,spiritually and physically but you are here forming millionaire(audio millionaire) because of the little pocket money in your bank account.Im actually richer than you can ever be,i will be the one to burst your bubble.rubbish

I'm actually telling you and letting you know how worthless you are to me with your Audio parents money lol.....Owu dey wear you, Dey there dey deceive yourself. Audio Rich, senseless little brat.....

3 Likes

Re: I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
Evolutionlove:

I'm actually telling you and letting you know how worthless you are to me with your Audio parents money lol.....Owu dey wear you, Dey there dey deceive yourself. Audio Rich, senseless little brat.....
Go and meet denreledave plus ZINIBANKS,you are operating on the same level with them,ashawo man.ntorrr.Audio millionaire

1 Like

Re: I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet by stanliwise(m): 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
Raalsalghul:

yet you will soon marry, so stop the sermon
Re: I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet by Raalsalghul: 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
stanliwise:
yet you will soon marry, so stop the sermon

You really don't know that, stop assuming.
Re: I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet by stanliwise(m): 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
Raalsalghul:

You really don't know that, stop assuming.
I have a good odd.
It is a match of Bayern Munich vs Chelsea.
We know the result already. No stress
No be Naija we dey again?
Re: I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2020
Bro marriage na scam jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Plantashun Boiz Members 2baba And Blackface Clash On Twitter Over EndSars / Topic deleted / What'll Be The Fate Of African Countries In Ww3?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.