Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo (14398 Views)

What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? / My Whatsapp Chat With My Girl During This Lock Down / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
A Maths teacher (Uncle Osamuyi Eyigiagbe) in Army Day secondary school in benin city, has impregnated a busty student (nameswitheld). She was impregnated by him few months before their WAEC exam commenced in August. The signs of the pregnancy became obvious to school authorities when she came to school on the very first day of WAEC exam on August 17 (which was coincidentally the day of Maths exam). She was asked by the school authorities who was responsible for the pregnancy, before admitting that her Maths teacher had raped her, a few months before WAEC

UPDATED: This is not a picture of the girl that got impregnated; this is a random picture of two students in Ghana that I downloaded from the internet

UPDATED: Name Of Secondary School: Army Day School
State: Edo State
City: Benin
Name Of Teacher Who Impregnated SS 3 Student: Mr. Osamuyi Eyigiagbe
Complexion Of Teacher: Fair
Name Of SS 3 Student: Deborah Osato Idahor
Gender Of School: Mixed School (Boys & Girls School)
Subject Of Teacher: Mathematics

OVIA NORTH EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA

Dear Mr. Osamuyi Eyigiagbe (i.e the mathenatics teacher), shame on you... for stooping so low to sleep with a school girl who is a minor (less than 18 years of age). You a disgrace to teachers... in short you are a disgrace to Nigeria. Shame on you sir!!!

4 Shares

Re: Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo by yuhsa: 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
is it true
Re: Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
yuhsa:
is it true
True life story; this is no fake news. I am not a bad person, so I am hiding their identity. I know someone who works in the school

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo by goodmorning40: 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
This one na gobe
Re: Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
ScamAdvise:
A Maths teacher (names witheld) in an unnamed school in benin city, has impregnated a busty student (nameswitheld). She was raped & impregnated by him few months before their WAEC exam commenced in August. The signs of the pregnancy became obvious to school authorities when she came to school on the very first day of WAEC exam on August 17 (which was coincidentally the day of Maths exam). She was asked by the school authorities who was responsible for the pregnancy, before admitting that her Maths teacher had raped her, a few months before WAEC
This sounds like the handwork of a corper, who may have been posted to their school

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 14, 2020
Edo men are very randy.He should be in jail by now
Re: Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo by yarimo(m): 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
ScamAdvise:

True life story; this is no fake news. I am not a bad person, so I am hiding their identity. I know someone who works in the school
where are pictures and videos ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
yarimo:
where are pictures and videos ?
I don't used to lie. Just take it from me - everything I have said today, is a true life story that happened somewhere in benin city, edo state (in a secondary school) - moreover I stand nothing to gain by deceiving you. All I can tell you is that it was a mixed school (boys and girls) and not a girls-only school
Re: Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo by stanliwise(m): 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
ScamAdvise:

I don't used to lie. Just take it from me - everything I have said today, is a true life story that happened somewhere in benin city, edo state (in a secondary school) - moreover I stand nothing to gain by deceiving you. All I can tell you is that it was a mixed school (boys and girls) and not a girls-only school
why are you defending yourself as if they employed you?
Please stop the shalaye jare!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo by Benwallt(m): 11:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
ScamAdvise:

why hiding it most especially the teacher. This is why evil persists in our society. Shielding evil doers n exposing innocent ones to harm.
Re: Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo by abeliver: 11:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
The lie sef no sweet angry

Her ppl for house no notice am,na school staff come notice abi?
Re: Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo by WalkerMichael(m): 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
stanliwise:
why are you defending yourself as if they employed you?
Please stop the shalaye jare!

the shalaye too much men...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo by Beblessedbaba: 12:45am On Sep 15, 2020
OP linus pls add this is the picture of the teacher and the student to your story
Re: Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 15, 2020
Dat Girl Looks Matured Oo & D 2 Lovers Seems To Be Happy Together. Op, Are U Really Sure Dis Is A Rape Case Or A Consensual Act?
Re: Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo by Fxwarrior: 3:27am On Sep 15, 2020
ScamAdvise:

So why post if you have to leave out the school name? How do we verify it and what exactly is romantic about it that you posted it in romance section?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo by Stanweezy(m): 6:25am On Sep 15, 2020
That's one of the send forth package
Re: Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo by Uyi168: 6:34am On Sep 15, 2020
ScamAdvise:
A Maths teacher (names witheld) in an unnamed school in benin city, has impregnated a busty student (nameswitheld). She was raped & impregnated by him few months before their WAEC exam commenced in August. The signs of the pregnancy became obvious to school authorities when she came to school on the very first day of WAEC exam on August 17 (which was coincidentally the day of Maths exam). She was asked by the school authorities who was responsible for the pregnancy, before admitting that her Maths teacher had raped her, a few months before WAEC

Idiot..
Is that the Pic of the busty ss3 student that was impregnated??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo by haiti007(m): 7:31am On Sep 15, 2020
The good thing is that she wasn't raped, if not, them go don flood the thread with curses and insults
Re: Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo by walosky(m): 8:20am On Sep 15, 2020
Op , you're a saddist o! Are you sure you didn't ask for the girls kponyo and she turned you down?
How come your emphasis goes to the girl alone, you uploaded her pix and declined publishing the name of the teacher.

RUBBISH!

1 Share

Re: Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo by Fajoe2020: 8:22am On Sep 15, 2020
The pic above is my former school in Ghana. Armed Forces Senior High School. Located inside Burma Camp Accra. It's a military Camp.
Re: Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo by Sonnobax15(m): 8:24am On Sep 15, 2020
grin.

busty indeed....

in Other words, her front view makes her look like she's from the lineage of the BBN Dorathy....

stupid set of people!!!
Re: Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo by Dreyton36: 8:33am On Sep 15, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnn

OP i got a cold weather right here, why mention busty if you're not gonna show us the boobs, I'm heartbroken
Re: Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 15, 2020
Zzor:
STFU bitch angry
Re: Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo by lereinter(m): 9:04am On Sep 15, 2020
Is that the girl's picture

Because I know the school that uses those pictures on their sign post
Re: Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo by DeRay98(m): 9:05am On Sep 15, 2020
Zzor:
How many Edo men have "randy you"?
Pls tell us what you experienced with Edo men "randying you..."
Re: Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
STFU bitch angry
are you an Edo man
Re: Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo by UDUJ(m): 9:39am On Sep 15, 2020
Zzor:

I believe this is Rozz that used to frequent the ashewo beer parlour thread trying to convince folks there to change their ways?

Why the sudden 360 degrees turn into the new character Zzor displaying mischief everywhere you go? Shocking to say the least.
Re: Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 15, 2020
UDUJ:

I believe this is Rozz that used to frequent the ashewo beer parlour thread trying to convince folks there to change their ways?

Why the sudden 360 degrees turn into the new character Zzor displaying mischief everywhere you go? Shocking to say the least.
where is the mischief?im just having fun,hope you have changed your ways
Re: Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo by Quality20(m): 9:44am On Sep 15, 2020
How can a teacher rape a high school girl
Re: Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo by skinny419(m): 9:47am On Sep 15, 2020
Abeg bros no use d word rape here..they enjoy demself atleast they should marry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? / 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.