Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,459 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Nairaland Family Thread - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Family Thread (842 Views)

What Should I Do My Nairaland Family? My Wife Has Been Password Her Phone / Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 / Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Family Thread by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 9:50am On Sep 15, 2020
From time to time we have come about posts soliciting help. Some are genuine while some were fake. Please dear family,I need your help. I have been trying to learn graphic design and write a book for sometime now but it's very hard to achieve without having a laptop.
Some days ago I came across a fairly used mini laptop a Nairalander wants to sell for 28k but I don't even have anything close to that. The laptop has the best battery life and it's easier to engage in copywriting inorder to enagag in online jobs.

I have seen kind hearted Nairalanders help other to achieve their greatness. Please I am here today to ask for financial aid to purchase the said laptop. I am currently inbetween jobs and don't have enough to afford the laptop.

Please, would be happy to get help from you all. Even if it means paying the owner directly instead of sending money to me.
Thank you
A link to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/6047582/fairly-used-hp-mini-laptop

That's the thread to the laptop
Re: Nairaland Family Thread by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 11:32am On Sep 15, 2020
Good morning
Re: Nairaland Family Thread by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
Good evening
Re: Nairaland Family Thread by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
1 guest viewing
Re: Nairaland Family Thread by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 1:06am On Sep 16, 2020
Re: Nairaland Family Thread by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 5:26am On Sep 16, 2020
Re: Nairaland Family Thread by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2020
Cc UDUJ
Re: Nairaland Family Thread by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 11:46am On Sep 16, 2020
Cc slap44
Re: Nairaland Family Thread by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2020
2 views no comment
Re: Nairaland Family Thread by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2020
Good morning
Re: Nairaland Family Thread by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 11:27am On Sep 18, 2020
Good morning.
Re: Nairaland Family Thread by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
Scam Scam Scam

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Family Thread by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2020
BKsoul:
so you don see as e dey be for body, thats the same way you label other people scam nah
grin

All in the bid to spite me
Re: Nairaland Family Thread by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:

grin

All in the bid to spite me
The people you are doing same to, are you spiting them
Re: Nairaland Family Thread by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2020
why you they follow me?
Re: Nairaland Family Thread by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
BKsoul:
why you they follow me?
I followed you because you are a scammer
Re: Nairaland Family Thread by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
I followed you because you are a scammer
lmao.... mumu... Do you know how many nairalanders have my contact see pig oooh.. you think everyone here is hungry like you are... even as a female, i rather go and carry cement than come here to beg, when i am not beansandplaintain... Dont just allow me expose you, dont allow me open your fowl yansh for everyone here, poor thief, hungry scammer.
Re: Nairaland Family Thread by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
From time to time we have come about posts soliciting help. Some are genuine while some were fake. Please dear family,I need your help. I have been trying to learn graphic design and write a book for sometime now but it's very hard to achieve without having a laptop.
Some days ago I came across a fairly used mini laptop a Nairalander wants to sell for 28k but I don't even have anything close to that. The laptop has the best battery life and it's easier to engage in copywriting inorder to enagag in online jobs.

I have seen kind hearted Nairalanders help other to achieve their greatness. Please I am here today to ask for financial aid to purchase the said laptop. I am currently inbetween jobs and don't have enough to afford the laptop.

Please, would be happy to get help from you all. Even if it means paying the owner directly instead of sending money to me.
Thank you
A link to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/6047582/fairly-used-hp-mini-laptop

That's the thread to the laptop
scammer, you will use the money to play bet... ole barawo

(1) (Reply)

Court Orders Paternity Test For Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter / Inside View Of LASU And UI- May Not Be Current View / Neatly Used Haier Thermocool Double Doors Chest Deep Freezer For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.