Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany (41739 Views)

Ortom Inaugurates PDP Campaign Council In Benue, Receives 25 Buses From Wike / President Buhari Receives Benin Traditional Council In Aso Rock / Nigerian Steve Ezeonu Wins City Council Election In Texas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany by Lamasta(m): 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2020
We celebrate hardworking Nigerians making us proud globally
Re: John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
GolDRoger:
Nigerian Man became....

una too they like shake table

E don become Nigerian man because no be thief he thief.

See dem
Re: John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany by laiperi: 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nigerians, since the 60s have been more successful inside Africa and outside heading International Agencies, WHO, World Court, doctors, lawyers, Soldiers and Police trainings in most African countries.

Nigerians have been appreciated and these countries were proud and thankful.

What changed? Big celebration over insubstantial positions, chests beating and provocations that have turned Africans and foreign countries OFF.

They are kicking us out of their Countries and noted we cannot be that good if our Country is a mess.

If you come from desolate villages and cities, what is your contribution outside?

No matter your achievement, they hate you and want you out. Stop beating your chest bloody dead. Can't you hear Nigerians Go Home!
Re: John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany by juman(m): 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
He was elected a councilor.
Re: John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany by Ibechris2: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
simpleseyi:

Igbo Amaka.

Great Igbos developing everywhere but cannot develop their land. What a people!

Not like u can compare Ibadan and Abeotkuta with any Igbo land. So,what development are u talking about?
Re: John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany by Kemimarch16(f): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
Yoruba amaka
Re: John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany by obama30: 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ctorch:
Dr. John Emeka Akude made history yesterday as the FIRST BLACK man to be elected member of Cologne’s City Council in Germany.

He is a Political scientist and from Abatete in Anambra State.
Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Dr.

Credit: @AfamDeluxo

https://www.theafricancourier.de/europe/african-history-first-member-colognes-city/

After congratulation message by federal government of Nigeria to the woman that head NBC, i comment that the time for federal government to continue celebrating people they hate at home has come. I said there are more Igbo's to celebrate for their achievement in diaspora before end of the year. until Igbo's are place in their right position nothing will change in Nigeria
Re: John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany by Jehar: 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
horsepower102:
Igbos have proven beyond doubt that they are very good in politics. It’s not easy to win elections in foreign land. That’s why all over the world where leadership is needed, they step up, contest and win.

It’s only in Nigeria that the myth of igbos not being good in politics exists.

It’s a myth perpetuated by those that will never vote igbo even if their life depended on it.

But it’s okay. The rejected stones in Nigeria will continue to be the cornerstones all over the world.

The Igbos are globalists, their dream are much bigger than Nigerian tribalistic petty politics.
flesh did not reveal this to you..
Re: John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany by BornRicch(m): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2020
paul100:
Please nobody should called me a tribalist ooo because I am not one.
I notice something on Nairaland that Nigerians abroad doing wonders are always the Igbos or the yorubas.Doctors,Engineers,Acedemic Scholars,Politicians etc always igbo or yoruba.What of other tribes in Nigeria?
Is it that they are not highly intelligent or they don't have a high drive for success or they are very few abroad?

Maybe you should pay more attention to other tribes because they don't cheat beat like you Igbos especially. Slave generations always bragging...
Re: John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany by Reference(m): 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
Black lives do matter sometimes out there. Back home here.....we can we say. That is why we are the way we are unfortunately. But some just love it the way it is.... tragically.
Re: John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany by Cryptofxt10: 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
grin
Aargh, I talk am... I wasnt disappointed. Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany by bigiyaro(m): 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
Igbo amaka everywhere, if any governor in the east, appoints an aboki aid now, dem go commit suicide.
Re: John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2020
sexylassie2:

Stop deceiving yourself.

Igbo people in Nigeria do not play national politics.

Just because one igbo was elected does not mean igbo can play politics.

Germany has a large igbo population, it is normal for that man to be elected, the reality is that he is representing igbo and immigrant communities, nothing more.

There are also turkish members of parliament, they also represent Turkish nationals in Germany.
You are full of bullshit I would have ignored you but that bolded line drew my attention.
The large Igbo population in Germany is it big enough to guarantee the victory of someone who isn't popular with the larger German populace.
Igbos can't play Nigerian politics because all you need to be is a good ass licker.
I suppose igbos don't have that trait.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany by shedy03(m): 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ogbuu101:
5% competing with 97% on achievements grin
For those of you who like dissing America, Britain, Germany and the rest of the West,can any black man become anything in any Arab country?
MBA oooooo, not even a black Muslim man. lol.
Re: John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany by Kennyswag: 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
why so much noise? is he the only African elected? chestbeaters cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany by paul100(m): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
BornRicch:

Maybe you should pay more attention to other tribes because they don't cheat beat like you Igbos especially. Slave generations always bragging...
I will not argue about anything that has to do with tribe.You do not get my point,good day.
Re: John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany by Joemetry(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ogbuu101:
5% competing with 97% on achievements grin
For those of you who like dissing America, Britain, Germany and the rest of the West,can any black man become anything in any Arab country?

Not even stand on the pulpit of their mosques to preach oga, they consider themselves the higher class in the Islamic hierarchy while their black puppets are not even in the top 5
Re: John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany by Sammy07: 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:
PericomaNwankwoh, his ancestors and future descendants left the group. I can imagine what it's like being PericomaNwanko, he gets to cry everyday because there's always an Igbo success here and there every minute even right in the waste region.

grin grin grin

And all he got is that signature of hate on his Nairaland profile such a lazy yarriba pig
Re: John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany by Ngorbungor(m): 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
We need to be spreading this kind of positive new about Igbos exploit abroad to the general public , because if it were yahoo yahoo, or any fraudulent act by any Igbo abroad, the fallen demons from the westside would have chop off our neck, reason? we are damaging Nigeria's image abroad.

So, Let keep saying it and not stop saying......

Igbo Amaka!!!!!!
Igbo Amaka!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany by iamfrankoben: 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
RomanianNinja:
Igbo Amaka... #WeMove
I am an Igbo, I was born an Igbo, I live the life of an Igbo, I come from Igbo, I speak Igbo, I like to be Igbo, I like to dress in Igbo, I eat Igbo food, my heritage, culture and tradition is Igbo, my parents are Igbo. Am sorry I cannot help it if you hate my lineage.

Am sorry I cannot help it if you detest Igbo, am sorry I cannot help it if you hate me because am Igbo. Igbo is who I am, my name is Igbo and I must die an Igbo.
You see Igbo as a threat, why? You call Igbo rapist, criminals, ritualist, prostitutes, kidnappers.

You attribute all negative vices to represent Igbo? Why do you do that? You do because you feel threatened that Igbo might outrun the rest of the tribes. Why do you hate Igbo and despise us? You do that because we are creative, enlightened, hardworking, industrious, genius, intelligent, smart, rich, beautiful and amazing. But its difficult for you to admit it because you feel jealous of my race.

Igbo do not own politics, Igbo do not control the natural resources and the common wealth of the nation. You do, we don't and yet, despite the fact that you own everything, we still remain one indispensable race that has outshined the other race in all ramifications.

You fear us because you want to exterminate and annihilate our race, you deny us many things and yet we are stronger, richer and mightier. You fear us because we are everywhere. You fear us because no matter how rural a place might be, when Igbo steps in, they turn it into a Paradise.

We have our own resources, which lies in resourcefulness, we do not bother you and your control over the polity, but yet when we cough you and the other race begin to shiver. Am proud being an Igbo, am proud of my heritage and culture.

Igbo means high class, Igbo means independence, Igbo means hard work and strength, Igbo means riches, Igbo means resourcefulness, Igbo means self belonging, Igbo means self esteem, Igbo means pride, Igbo means swag.

Udo diri unu umunnem.

12 Likes

Re: John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
Amambra kwenu !!!

Igbo kwenu !!!!

Biafra kwezuo nu ooo!!!!!!

. . .oya just watch as this one go pain some Yoruba fellows .

1 Like

Re: John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany by bigcee(m): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
donbachi:
"Wer das liest ist koln" Translation:if e dey pain u,go hang.
Lwkmd grin

1 Like

Re: John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany by axeman10(m): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nigerians are the most hypocritical set of human beings. You come here and celebrate when your tribes man is elected to position in foreign land.. But in Nigeria, an Abia man cannot be a commissioner in Imo without uproar.

State of origin is still being used as excuses for not giving you a position you are qualified for, even though you and your father were born in that state, you have to trace your state of origin 3-4 generations back.

Nonsense! Scrap State of origin, scrap quota system... Let the best man for the job do the job!!!
Re: John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany by mannasseh(m): 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany by stieyven(m): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
donbachi:
"Wer das liest ist koln"
Translation:if e dey pain u,go hang.
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany by Toscarel: 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany by proclinician: 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
IduNaOba:
Ndigbo are slowly positioning themselves where the real power lies.
Nwanne before you know it MNK may just link up with these guys and ebelebe egbuo!
It may not be now, it may not even be MNK but the international power brokerage ndigbo na abanye n'ime ya now dị ezigbo wosky!
We have slowly trans-gbanwed from aka enwe in naija political sector to ezigbo ayamkarid via mba ofesi
Nwanne chekie all those kids that will be born there who will keep Igbo in heart!
In 10 years time ndigbo won't need to stress themselves too much again
Ogbanje ga na agba na naija ma Igbo kwaa ụkwara!

Las Las via the powers vested on me by the Supreme comradion, milo tea wishes all okpekesis and ọkpọkasis the Keke marwa of Johnny walker whose legediz shall never jama any obstacle.

Igbo dị ụtọ
Igbo Amaka
Igbo bụ egwu eji
Gwazie ndị yard Ụnụ

Iseeee

5 Likes

Re: John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany by VillageElder(m): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
Igbo ndi oma (igbo amaka)
Ctorch:
Dr. John Emeka Akude made history yesterday as the FIRST BLACK man to be elected member of Cologne’s City Council in Germany.

He is a Political scientist and from Abatete in Anambra State.
Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Dr.

Credit: @AfamDeluxo

https://www.theafricancourier.de/europe/african-history-first-member-colognes-city/

2 Likes

Re: John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany by mimilogistics: 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
cheesy grin
Re: John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany by SisterFire(f): 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:
Sammy07 ,his ancestors and future descendants left the group. I can imagine what it's like being Sammy07, he gets to cry everyday because there's always an Igbo success here and there every minute even right in the waste region.

grin grin grin

And all he got is that signature of hate on his Nairaland profile such a lazy yarriba pig
stupid of him
Re: John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany by chrisnwoke1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
NWANNE IGBO AMAKA!

Finnese001:
IGBO KWENU

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri / Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja / Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.