Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Bbnaija 2020: Why I May Be Evicted This Sunday – Laycon Reveals (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020: Why I May Be Evicted This Sunday – Laycon Reveals (video) (1583 Views)

I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor / “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals / BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2020: Why I May Be Evicted This Sunday – Laycon Reveals (video) by Valerie11: 10:43am On Sep 15, 2020
Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate and Singer, Laycon has expressed his fear and doubt about making it past this Sunday’s eviction.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Laycon-1-2.jpg[/img]

In a conversation with the other 6 housemates after the nomination process last night, Laycon said this Monday might be his last one in the house as he is up against strong contenders.

Recall that Neo, Vee, and Nengi are safe this week and have an automatic ticket to the grand finale. Leaving TrikyTee, Laycon, Ozo, and Dorathy up for eviction.

The rapper, who was hyperactive last night spoke on his fate, in his words:

em>“If I am up against Dorathy and Ozo then I am going up.
“They are strong and have survived eviction severally.”

He added that he doesn’t mind those that nominated him as they had to. He also admonished the other housemates up for eviction to enjoy the week to the fullest as it might be their last.

Watch The Video and share Your thoughts!

https:///bbnaija-2020-why-i-may-be-evicted-this-sunday-laycon-video/

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2020: Why I May Be Evicted This Sunday – Laycon Reveals (video) by solmus: 10:46am On Sep 15, 2020
Lol

Him no sabi as him dey go for outside world

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2020: Why I May Be Evicted This Sunday – Laycon Reveals (video) by Sirmwill: 10:47am On Sep 15, 2020
Quality of a winner

They are not always overly confident

If only he knows the number of people solidly behind him... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2020: Why I May Be Evicted This Sunday – Laycon Reveals (video) by longetivity(m): 10:51am On Sep 15, 2020
laycon mafo.... ur fanbase gallant

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2020: Why I May Be Evicted This Sunday – Laycon Reveals (video) by Kindledlight(m): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
By God’s grace you are going no where till the final day

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2020: Why I May Be Evicted This Sunday – Laycon Reveals (video) by newk007(m): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
Omo Ologo

Meanwhile check dis out

Let your data work for you, not a get rich quick scheme but with consistency you can make over 400,000 naira within 3-5 months, with zero capital.

For more info check my signature

A trial will convince U

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2020: Why I May Be Evicted This Sunday – Laycon Reveals (video) by Stillthebest: 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2020
shocked

If only he knew he is as strong as the rock of gilbrata while NEO and VEE are as weak as sand being blown away by the wind.

Can someon whisper to his ears that even the strongest of his contenders who happen to be OZO and DORA are a lil above half of his votes thr weeks. He kept having about 46% while thos had about 27%.

None can come with a surprise to beat you at this point, Lekan.

I hope when u get out here and anybody body shames you, you would gladly say "Thanks, but I want this body in my next life" That's what made people talk down on you during the first day in BBN house and same body made people to say so "this guy is actually loaded.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2020: Why I May Be Evicted This Sunday – Laycon Reveals (video) by SpicyMimi(f): 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
Hummmm

y the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices

(1) (Reply)

Lecrae's DNA Results Show He Is Nigerian / Toyin Lawani Releases Pre-wedding Pictures With Her Fiancé (photos) / You Can’t Get Rid Of Me” - BBNaija's Erica To ‘Curvy Tree’ (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.