Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:03 AM

What Is The Most Regretful Thing You Have Done for Your Girlfriend Or Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Regretful Thing You Have Done for Your Girlfriend Or Your Ex (521 Views)

Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Regretful Thing You Have Done for Your Girlfriend Or Your Ex by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 15, 2020
What is the most regretful thing you have ever done for your girlfriend or your ex...

Me: I gave my girlfriend 100k on her birthday sad

That thing day pain me since undecided (she is now my ex) undecided

Share yours cool
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Thing You Have Done for Your Girlfriend Or Your Ex by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 15, 2020
Ghost8889:
What is the most regretful thing you have ever done for your girlfriend or your ex...

Me: I gave my girlfriend 100k on her birthday sad

That thing day pain me since undecided (she is now my ex) undecided

Share yours cool
stingy man,your sister will ask you for half of this money but you will not give.I hope your next girl collect more from you.Learn to spend on your girlfriend and sisters without complaining or coming here to wail
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Thing You Have Done for Your Girlfriend Or Your Ex by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 15, 2020
Dumb F.ucks
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Thing You Have Done for Your Girlfriend Or Your Ex by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 15, 2020
Zzor:
stingy man,your sister will ask you for half of this money but you will not give.I hope your next girl collect more from you.Learn to spend on your girlfriend and sisters without complaining or coming here to wail

But I can't Bleep my sister grin...
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Thing You Have Done for Your Girlfriend Or Your Ex by proclinician: 11:26am On Sep 15, 2020
Nothing at all. They always quit because I am not caring. I am not caring means I don't throw around my hard earned money.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Thing You Have Done for Your Girlfriend Or Your Ex by Liposure: 11:35am On Sep 15, 2020
Zzor:
the way you combine savagery with reason amazes me sometimes

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Thing You Have Done for Your Girlfriend Or Your Ex by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2020
Liposure:
the way you combine savagery with reason amazes me sometimes
lol,hope you are voting for Ozo
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Thing You Have Done for Your Girlfriend Or Your Ex by Connected1: 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
Sent her 2k three times wen she lied that she's on her menstrual cycle, in pains and has no money on her
I literally pitying a demon, I abhor spending my hard earned currently on girls.
They feel it's their right, I prefer helping guys

(1) (Reply)

Should I Let Her Be? / I Have Heard My Love Said This Countless Times / When Aziza Dangote Quit Spinsterhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.