Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,627 members, 7,955,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

Nwakali: No Regrets Leaving Arsenal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nwakali: No Regrets Leaving Arsenal (279 Views)

Aubameyang: Leaving Arsenal Without Real Goodbye Hurts / Alex Iwobi Reacts To Report About Leaving Arsenal / Manchester United Reacts To Arsene Wenger Leaving Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nwakali: No Regrets Leaving Arsenal by solbase10(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
Kelechi Nwakali admits it was difficult to leave Arsenal but believes he has justified leaving the Gunners for LaLiga club Huesca.

Nwakali linked up with Huesca last summer ending his three-year spell with Arsenal.

The 22-year-old failed to play a competitive game for Arsenal and spent time on loan at MVV Maastricht, VVV Venlo and Porto.

“It was difficult for me to leave because they (Arsenal) wanted me to stay,” Nwakali told TribalFootball.

“But at the same time, I needed to get a place where I can call my home, where I can continue to develop my game.”

Nwakali made his first LaLiga appearance for Huesca against Villarreal on Sunday.

The talented midfielder replaced Juan Carlos in the 62nd minute of the encounter.

“It was a dream come through and playing in La Liga will also help to develop my game and I think I’m justified with that choice to play for Huesca,”he added.

The former Golden Eaglets captain also speaks about the joy of working under coach Michel at Huesca.

“I have good relationship with the coach. He always talk to me after every training on where to improve and get better as a player.

“The position I play is comfortable for me. It shows more of my qualities and I really appreciate him for helping me to adjust to his own philosophy of football.”
Log on to www.completesports.com to read more interesting news like this. @completesportsnigeria @Completesports #breakingnews #sports #news ##sportsnews #caf #football #footballnews

Re: Nwakali: No Regrets Leaving Arsenal by Uzomacharles: 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
Na my village boy ooo
Eziobodo blood
Re: Nwakali: No Regrets Leaving Arsenal by paulolee(m): 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
good one....we move, who says he cnt endup in gunners or another bigger club as a better player??
Re: Nwakali: No Regrets Leaving Arsenal by kenzysmith: 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
who kwbu before ? who u feel bench for there better stay were u they
Re: Nwakali: No Regrets Leaving Arsenal by kenzysmith: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Na my village boy ooo

Eziobodo blood
tell your village people and your self to stop monitoring his movement may be a big club can sign in
Re: Nwakali: No Regrets Leaving Arsenal by Uzomacharles: 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2020
kenzysmith:
tell your village people and your self to stop monitoring his movement may be a big club can sign in

Emmanuel Ammuneke was fully known to us and he completed his career and even became a coach...

We are not like your village

1 Like

Re: Nwakali: No Regrets Leaving Arsenal by 4teenblaq: 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Emmanuel Ammuneke was fully known to us and he completed his career and even became a coach...

We are not like your village

Savagegrin

(1) (Reply)

Lampard Says Chelsea Need Time To Gel / Keane Criticises Klopp's Liverpool / I Think It Is Time For La Liga And Fifa To Start Counting ASSIST For Own Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.