Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Silent Agony Of Married Men - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Silent Agony Of Married Men (1906 Views)

Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silent Agony Of Married Men by Jubreal19: 12:03am On Sep 17, 2020
If you know how to cook ,show her how it's done with love
Re: Silent Agony Of Married Men by boldx(m): 3:21am On Sep 17, 2020
I hope you read this.
If the only problem you have is your wife's cooking, you have a good wife.
Re: Silent Agony Of Married Men by Herdamorlar: 10:47am On Sep 17, 2020
boldx:
I hope you read this.

If the only problem you have is your wife's cooking, you have a good wife.
I thank God for that bro/sis,
Re: Silent Agony Of Married Men by Herdamorlar: 10:49am On Sep 17, 2020
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
this is the result of having a single wife... It's high time she gets a competition... You'd be amazed about her improvement once another woman enters
I don't think I can live with two wives
Re: Silent Agony Of Married Men by MurderX: 11:46am On Sep 17, 2020
Sometimes you need to learn to outsource services that make your life imbalanced. Although you presented the issue like a light one but this can really affect your health and other aspects of the marriage, it has a good way of subtly sucking the love, romance and life of a marriage. Only a healthy man can care for his family, once you dont eat well at home, that is an excellent recipe for anger, fights and extramarital affairs.
Convince your wife with love to hire somebody that can teach her how to prepare your kind of meals. When she has improved, you can disengage the person's services. Sometimes getting a cook is not luxury, please treat this situation seriously otherwise you can't be guaranteed of a happy marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Agony Of Married Men by mariahAngel(f): 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
MurderX:
Sometimes you need to learn to outsource services that make your life imbalanced. Although you presented the issue like a light one but this can really affect your health and other aspects of the marriage, it has a good way of subtly sucking the love, romance and life of a marriage. Only a healthy man can care for his family, once you dont eat well at home, that is an excellent recipe for anger, fights and extramarital affairs.
Convince your wife with love to hire somebody that can teach her how to prepare your kind of meals. When she has improved, you can disengage the person's services. Sometimes getting a cook is not luxury, please treat this situation seriously otherwise you can't be guaranteed of a happy marriage.

The bolded is one of the wise ways to enjoy life, but as simple as it may seem, it either does not occur to a lot of people, or people complicate things by not exploring all options.
I remember reading something like that one time and it inspired me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Benefits Of Marrying Your Tribe? / Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos / Men Should Stay Away From DNA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.