Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,456 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man (121289 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Skmoda(m): 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
Arian247:
shocked shocked shocked
WTF @Slowmirr con see something o our Reverend don dey change language o
it's a copycat or rather a doppleganger.
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by pacespot(m): 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
Infidelity is rampant in Nigeria today

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by gulfer: 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2020
Who"s downloaded the video already,just discovered they have taken it down...edakun

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by nBag(m): 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
One4me:

Though l dont agree with his "generalisation on all women", there is always that trustworthy 5%, insulting his father shows that you ar worse than him, a degenerate reprobate of some sort.. undecided undecided
You can criticize his ideas or even insult him, without insulting his father. It is only ill-bread and children who are poorly raised that quickly start insulting somebody's Parents, over an arguement and it also shows such person do not respect their own parents
undecided

my brother I tire o. ppl will just foolishly insult one's parents because of his opinion that doesn't concern you.
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by SifonAbasi(f): 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
stephenduru:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfaJrDC4Eks

A man caught his wife having an extramarital affair with another man at Ojolu Area close to Owumi junction near David Car Wash in Delta. He grabbed his joystick for almost an hour as people struggle to rescue the boy from him.

Watch the video above.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/09/man-catches-his-wife-having.html?m=1
Where is the video?

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by dazzlingd(m): 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
One of the few things that can cut a man's life short....it will destroy his pride as a man

2 Likes

Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by madamgrace: 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
Tatashi:
I laugh when I hear men whine how much of a cheat they are. Lol See ehn Women are better coded cheats oh. the only crime this one committed is that she was caught. Treat your wifes right, because Men full everywhere wey go help you do your job.

When last did you tell her shes beautiful, when last did you make her feel young? OK na,continue raising your manly shoulder until your fellow man prove you wrong.

You are obviously ill-trained

2 Likes

Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Coronavirus84: 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
jagorinho:

lol, that Taiwo na suckhaholic!!! they (women) will always give excuses, don't be surprised if the husband was doing the needful ( sucking) , she might still cheat and give entire different excuse, if you have a woman ( wife) that is not cheating or that does not have intention of cheating, it is not by your prowess, you are just lucky....as a man, it is better to find alternative ways of seeking pleasure aside sex, it pays a lot.
I respect you sir. Nice talk

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by DEBUU: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
Please I need the video of the grabber and grabber.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by edoairways: 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
Kriss216:
One of the disadvantages of marrying a Nigerian girl.
One of the worst feelings is catching another man lashing your beloved wife.

So the man who banged the woman is from Somolian?
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Chuzoetoh(m): 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
Righteousnesss8:

See this one ...
U need weed bro
ur the one that needs the weed.
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by ibinaboonline: 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
Can a civilian legally own a gun in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Chris2863(m): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
grin grin
Bkayyy:
This man is very wise.
Instead of fighting with the man, He caught and held the real culprit (the penis)
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by KIDfurniture(m): 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
Why is it ok for men to cheat ? The moment a wife is caught ... if u r a married man and u screw other women.. other men must screw ur wife God willing

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by RTSC: 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2020
I remember that video of that yoruba woman that was caught having sex with another man by her sister in law.

She still had the effontery to tell the family members to allow the man go that it is not his fault.

I laugh tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Regex: 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
pansophist:

Why na?

Na so the guy deh reason en own.. From where you know expect, him go throw you bomb.
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
WibusJaga:
Serious.
Wonder what will become of that joystick after 1hour grabbing.

mmmmh 6 inch longer
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by mechanics(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
Don't know what she's looking for when she's legally married, she should be contended.
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by RTSC: 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
What is more scary is that in some cultutrs, if a wife cheats on her husband, and he still eats her food, the man may fall sick and possibly die.

And yet these women will not pity their husband.

Look at that poor Esan man that stormed his wife's wedding in lagos.
He was already suffering from stroke which was a consequence of his wife's infidelity in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by johnnychuks(m): 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
ZombieTERROR:
Such a shameless man

Your wife must have told the young man she was single.... Go and settle with your wife

simps evrywhere
you are the simp not the man, go and ask your dad the pain when you see another man sleeping with another man wife, fucking simp like you, talk is chip.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by raphy(m): 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
niggah de warm puna for the real owner..so he WL take it when hot.

joystivk go don red o..
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
500 Naira Mtn Card, if you have this video on this thread, YouTube has already deleted it

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by emkz: 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
Eriokanmi:
who said the man shouldn't work on his sexual life? Nobody eats food outside when he or she's full from house before stepping out. Most of the men today have sexual issues but they're hiding it. One or 2 minutes, they're done. Many can drink paraga 3 times daily, drink beer to stupor. These kill erection gradually. Stress is the baba of all causes. What do you expect a woman you haven't touched for months or more to do? We are all human. Men, work on your sexual life and all will be well. Even oyinbo are not left out. Not only naija women ooh . Read the news.

I really wish this is the panacea to this big problem; unfortunately, it isn't. Many people who cheat do it, not necessarily for the sex, but for the fun of cheating. For example, it gives them a sense of power, control and desirability in the relationship, the feeling that they have "cuckholded" you makes you look less desirable and encourages you to fight for the relationship. I would't advise any man to kill himself to please any woman. What one woman considers a 4/10 may be considered a 9.5/10 by another woman, so it is better to seek the one that'd appreciate your offer. Ubunja is the only person who seems to understand the feminine psychological anatomy and makes attempt to dissect it. Women are like onions, the layer you see at a given time is the one that suits their needs.

I wish we can have a nairaland thread to answer the question as to why women cheat. You'd find that sex is hardly the reason.

5 Likes

Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by OgThanos: 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
I won't even react if it was me.
What have gone through in these people's hand, I realize it is a waste of time rather, if she doesn't want to die, she should go from there to her parent's house and stay there for ever and ever

And she is even struggling to free the guy, it shows the man lost the woman a long time ago.
I value my sanity and peace of mind ever since I read that book,
THE MANIPULATED MAN
Good day sir..
Please, can you send me a PDF file of the book?
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by WriterX(m): 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2020
grin
Kriss216:
One of the disadvantages of marrying a Nigerian girl.
One of the worst feelings is catching another man lashing your beloved wife.

Imagine eating food that you have to go through wedding, relationships, fights, expenses, pretense, drama just for one musa to enter your house to perform weekly service.
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
punisha:
If the woman is trying to save the prick that her husband held with such agility, does that mean the prick is that great in the activity that led to its captivity?

Think about it...
don't leave me cheesy grin
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Sixfeetbelle: 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
obasi101:

If only we could Marry d kinda women (our mothers) our dads married. embarassed

Well, that can only be possible if you are the kind of Man your father is and more.
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by milann: 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Well, that can only be possible if you are the kind of Man your father is and more.
you are always biased. I ve never seen you being objective
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Ukeme8: 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2020
Bkayyy:
This man is very wise.
Instead of fighting with the man, He caught and held the real culprit (the penis)
����
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Sixfeetbelle: 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
nBag:

pathetic, we find every avenue to put blame on men. everything men men . Una no dey taya? what if he is satisfying her but she just want a taste outside for curiosity? if he doesn't bear the stress to labour and provide. you blame him. comes back tired you blame him. work stress and life's pressure kills men way to early some have to take erection pills to please their wives, everything man man man. Una Dey think so?

But you sef reason am. From the way the wife was defending her lover and his preeq, do you honestly think this was just a "curiosity" sex for her?

Auntie has tasted something her husband has never given her and can never give her and that's what is known as the "womb-shifting" knack. Very few men can deliver it. And once a lady tastes it, she can kill her husband if he so much as prevents her from going back for more.

Funny how this scene reminds me also of a video where a wife was openly challenging the husband and asking him why he would interrupt her and her lover in their matrimonial bed.

See, forget story. Na better knacking dey cause most of these cheating from married women.
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Sixfeetbelle: 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
milann:
you are always biased. I ve never seen you being objective

Objective? As in how?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Adjusting To Life As A Widower / Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.