Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man (121927 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Sirdiq21: 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
Righteousnesss8:
Damn niggarrr.
Issoright

Is. Not alright

What if is ur wife?
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by emkz: 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

This long epistle shows me that you're a fool. No offense.

And your submission shows your poor upbringing. I won't blame your parents, they obviously tried to train you to be sensible, but the demon controlling you is more than their efforts to train you.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Sixfeetbelle: 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2020
emkz:

And your submission shows your poor upbringing. I won't blame your parents, they obviously tried to train you to be sensible, but the demon controlling you is more than their efforts to train you.

K
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Farki: 7:18am On Sep 17, 2020
Newboss:
Face your wife. You have no business with the guy fūcking your wife. Some people still don't understand that their spouses are to be held responsible for cheating, not the person they're cheating with

If he grabs her now some people will not allow us hear the end of it.
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by HotPoundedYam(m): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2020
so much for love
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Almunjid(m): 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
One4me:

Though l dont agree with his "generalisation on all women", there is always that trustworthy 5%, insulting his father shows that you ar worse than him, a degenerate reprobate of some sort.. undecided undecided
You can criticize his ideas or even insult him, without insulting his father. It is only ill-bread and children who are poorly raised that quickly start insulting somebody's Parents, over an arguement and it also shows such person do not respect their own parents
undecided
Nonsense!
In Africa when u misbehave, ur parent takes the blame for ur poor upbringing. If u don't want people to u use words to insult ur parent, stop insulting them with ur actions, bad characters and waywardness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can A Man With Ac Genotype Marry A Woman With As Genotype / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.