Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,961 members, 7,956,611 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:11 PM

Sin: God's Misunderstanding Of Human Behaviour - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sin: God's Misunderstanding Of Human Behaviour (1381 Views)

Misunderstanding Of Christians On Money / Jesus Christ Was Chosen Even Before Adam's Sin. God Does Not Make Mistakes / Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sin: God's Misunderstanding Of Human Behaviour by kkins25(m): 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
You're partially right, misinformed Churchgoers and their pastors don't know the deeper meaning of "SIN" smiley

As our Creator JEHOVAH God knows our formation and what could bring harm to us so if we take any wrong step which could eventually lead to harm JEHOVAH brings out the Yellow Card just as a referee does on the soccer pitch, it simply means you're going off course and this will lead to your DEATH.

For instance when God says fornication (premarital sex) is SIN an average layman will look around asking what could this so called God mean by SIN when it's just my girl and i enjoying ourselves based on mutual agreement? embarassed

Well it's the taste of premarital sex that led to breakups in marriages, children born out of wedlock, lack of trust between married couples, envy amongst youth and rape cases in our society today!

(1) Breakup in marriages! after sampling different sizes of male and female organs, the agility and swift response of some girls and boys we've met while fornicating, the thought will never disappear and if care is not taking a man or woman (married) will continue to long for the person who satisfied his/her urges back then. So any slight mistake on the part of their spouse will easily generate into something big. The next thing that comes to their minds is how to return to their maniac who knows how to give it to them the way they want. Of course they will continue thinking of a breakup with the one who can't meet up with their urges!

(2) Children born out of wedlock! despite the way people clamour for having children, they easily forget the love they formerly have for their young ones when the urge they had for their former mate arises.

(3) Lack of trust! as premarital sex continues to become the order of the day and most couples weren't virgins at the time they got married, there can't be trust!

(4) Envy amongst youths and rape! boys and girls who are already enjoying sex at teens does it by chances so the ones who are not privileged to enjoy it feel cheated and in most cases they go at length to get what they want rape their mates who will not give it to them but to others for one reason or another!

All these are the consequences of fornication not to talk of STDs that's rampant today, so when we read God's word with meditation we will see what most people aren't seeing, he's only telling us what can lead us into big trouble! Psalms 1:1-6 smiley
i disagree that sin is what is causing diseases as even animals who dont sin also suffer from diseases. as a matter of fact disease is in Gods plan.
Re: Sin: God's Misunderstanding Of Human Behaviour by budaatum: 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
kkins25:

you thought buda called you a fool and immediately went into guilt tripping buda
This is not true, kk. What I wrote was enough to infer what I was accused of and I am guilty and ashamed of myself.
Re: Sin: God's Misunderstanding Of Human Behaviour by budaatum: 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

I truly do not understand your response here. Are you saying that I am hiddenly saying that you are arrogant stupid...?

Because I said no such and I did not intend to say such.

If you look closely at my posts when I intend to insult, I do so directly to the face of the person.

Let me know you've seen the response.
Re: Sin: God's Misunderstanding Of Human Behaviour by Blabbermouth: 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
kkins25:
Are you saying christ and yaweh do not represent the same authority??
Christ, under YHWH's authority.
Re: Sin: God's Misunderstanding Of Human Behaviour by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
kkins25:
i disagree that sin is what is causing diseases as even animals who dont sin also suffer from diseases. as a matter of fact disease is in Gods plan.

God never create animals in his image so they live on instinct they're only sensitive towards food, danger, sleep, mating and reproduction. But God create human being with the ability to speak and communicate reasonably so he gave us life saving instructions to help us avoid diseases that can easily befall animals.
Everlasting life wasn't meant for animals but humans so animals were created to come and go (return to dust) unlike humans who were created in God's image having the sense to keep making better things, making things better and enjoying them! Ecclesiastes 3:11

So sickness, oldage and death belongs to animals not creatures in God's image!
Re: Sin: God's Misunderstanding Of Human Behaviour by kkins25(m): 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

God never create animals in his image so they live on instinct they're only sensitive towards food, danger, sleep, mating and reproduction. But God create human being with the ability to speak and communicate reasonably so he gave us life saving instructions to help us avoid diseases that can easily befall animals.
Everlasting life wasn't meant for animals but humans so animals were created to come and go (return to dust) unlike humans who were created in God's image having the sense to keep making better things, making things better and enjoying them! Ecclesiastes 3:11

So sickness, oldage and death belongs to animals not creatures in God's image!
Riddle me this,
we animals and human operate on the same biological principles which goes a mile stone in proving that maybe we were all created in Gods image but what really makes us differ from animals, if i may ask?
Re: Sin: God's Misunderstanding Of Human Behaviour by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hmmmm are you really ready for this?
Because the highlighted will really bring you lot of shame as intelligent as you are asking such a question.

Well let me remind you.
What makes you think of taking a birth, brushing you teeth, drinking clean water, cooking your food before eating, putting on fine fitted clothes, wearing shoes on your feet and looking at the mirror before going out?

What makes you stay under a fine house and made it a home?

What makes you listen to the radio, TV and read papers for current news?

What makes you think of justice by reporting to the police when you're assaulted, or your little girl was sexually molested not even raped?

What makes you feel like airing your opinion on issues affecting the society in which you live?

What makes you send your child to school to be taught by teachers and lecturers?

Well these and many more makes you and i differ from those creatures living on instinct!

Then God said: “Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness, and let them have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and the domestic animals and all the earth and every creeping animal that is moving on the earth.” And God went on to create the man in his image, in God’s image he created him; male and female he created them. Further, God blessed them, and God said to them: “Be fruitful and become many, fill the earth and subdue it, and have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and every living creature that is moving on the earth.” Genesis 1:26-28

kkins25:
Riddle me this,
we animals and human operate on the same biological principles which goes a mile stone in proving that maybe we were all created in Gods image but

what really makes us differ from animals, if i may ask?
Re: Sin: God's Misunderstanding Of Human Behaviour by Dtruthspeaker: 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
budaatum:

Let me know you've seen the response.

Just got in and saw your response, thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sin: God's Misunderstanding Of Human Behaviour by Dtruthspeaker: 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
kkins25:
you see sir, i am not the troublesome type, so much so that people close to me frequently warn me of living myself open for manipulations and all sorts. there was no justification for choosing to use the set of words you use there which did not ridicule my idea but my personality.

When you made this post your idea and personality were one for this was Your Statement passionately revealing your position on the matter!

kkins25:
Sin: The First Lie of God

Here you clearly Accuse God of being a Liar, when infact, He was the One bringing to our Attention what things are Offences/Sins out of His Love for us, so that we could avoid them.

Therefore, You Falsely Accuse An Innocent of Wrong Doing which if you have suffered one, you would surely know that it is a very very Wicked thing that is Intolerable!

kkins25:

Sin, many have been taugh is the defiance of the laws of a so-called God but is it? ...

At the bold, is definitely an Untrue Ridicule of a High Person known as the Offence of Defamation in the Clothes of Blasphemy!

If it is was an idea, you would have clearly separated yourself from it as others have done which means that any one could attack the idea on its own while you watch and see it disintegrate or established but once you joined yourself to it, it was unavoidable that any attack on the idea will be a personal attack on you Because the Idea is You!

kkins25:

Incase you forget, you should scroll up a bit and find out who was the first to derail the thread. i am very well familiar with your moniker and agree with budaatum concerning your intelligence.

While I had just cause against you as I had laid out up above, which you did not know at the time, I desired to know if budaatum was justified also, which he has cleared.

kkins25:

The difference between a wise man and a fool is; the former knows he knows nothing, while the latter doesn't know that he doesn't know or thinks he knows when he infact knows nothing.

The wise man doesnt know but the fool doesnt know too. arent both of them fools of varying degrees? lets say the former is an intelligent fool whilst the latter is an unintelligent fool.

The Manifest Difference between the Wise man and the Fool is the Wise man Walks with Light and makes no Error!

But the Fool walks in Darkness and Stumbles and Breaks his head, Breaks his neck, Breaks his leg, Crashes into objects, Weeping and Gnashing and Cursing Always, Until He Finally Dies from his Injuries.

Whilst the Wise man Continueth to Walk On and Live On!
Re: Sin: God's Misunderstanding Of Human Behaviour by orisa37: 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2020

The wage of Sin is Death. And God is Understanding not Misunderstanding. So Children of God in CHRIST JESUS have Understanding. When you open your door to common mosquitoes and you die, you go to Hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sin: God's Misunderstanding Of Human Behaviour by kkins25(m): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
orisa37:

The wage of Sin is Death. And God is Understanding not Misunderstanding. So Children of God in CHRIST JESUS have Understanding. When you open your door to common mosquitoes and you die, you go to Hell.
the multitude of Christians would disagree
Re: Sin: God's Misunderstanding Of Human Behaviour by Kobojunkiee: 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
kkins25:
Sin: The First Lie of God
Sin, many have been taught is the defiance of the laws of a so-called God but is it?
**taught** is a word i chose because we ignorantly go around criticizing sinners even though we do not understand the technicalities of 'SIN'. Sin is what our pastors says it is- based on the books he too had read without commentary from the original author.

Sin can be considered to be the defiance of the law of God, whether deliberately or involuntarily- a sin is a sin, so the religious folks want us to believe. what if i told you, that God- from the onset has laid a beautiful foundation for the existence of sin. if there is anyone to blame for the sin of men, it is none other than God himself. Allow me to elaborate:
What exactly is this first lie of God? undecided

Why is God to blame for man's choice to disobey rather than obey God's law? undecided
Re: Sin: God's Misunderstanding Of Human Behaviour by Kobojunkiee: 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
Blabbermouth:
Sin is not an action, sin is a nature. However, there is that unrestrained choice to continue to dwell in that nature, or go under the cross and be reprogrammed with a new nature.
Sin is infact an action, a choice made to disobey given law, rather than obey! Ofcourse this action is said to take place once that decision is made in the heart to chose disobedience(sin) rather than obedience. undecided

There is no such thing as a sin nature... undecided
Re: Sin: God's Misunderstanding Of Human Behaviour by kkins25(m): 1:41am On Jul 20, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
What exactly is this first lie of God? undecided

Why is God to blame for man's choice to disobey rather than obey God's law? undecided
If i build a robot to only be fruitful and multiply, i would create it to do just that..
In order to prevent my PC from heating up until the complex arrangements of ions are destroyed, i would install a system to shut it down when it reaches a certain threshold.
The creation cannot do that which was not designed by the creator. Freewill is a design and in it, the capability to disobey the creator. The act of disobeying the creator is only plausible because God himself installed that OS.

PS. supposing God indeed exist and created the universe.

1 Like

Re: Sin: God's Misunderstanding Of Human Behaviour by Kobojunkie: 1:50am On Jul 20, 2021
kkins25:
If i build a robot to only be fruitful and multiply, i would create it to do just that..
In order to prevent my PC from heating up until the complex arrangements of ions are destroyed, i would install a system to shut it down when it reaches a certain threshold.
The creation cannot do that which was not designed by the creator. Freewill is a design and in it, the capability to disobey the creator.
The act of disobeying the creator is only plausible because God himself installed that OS.

PS. supposing God indeed exist and created the universe.
Ok, but remember the questions I asked you. undecided

1. What is the first lie of God? undecided

2. Why is God to blame for man's choice to disobey rather than obey God's law? undecided

1 Like

Re: Sin: God's Misunderstanding Of Human Behaviour by budaatum: 4:44am On Jul 20, 2021
Blabbermouth:
Adam could have chosen not to eat, and he could have eaten. The only problem is - you are not permitted to do anything not within the confines or boundary of the will of God.

"Not permitted to do anything not within the confines or boundary of the will of God", or, confining yourself within the boundaries of a book that some people wrote?

Bookened, like?
Re: Sin: God's Misunderstanding Of Human Behaviour by kkins25(m): 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Ok, but remember the questions I asked you. undecided

1. What is the first lie of God? undecided

2. Why is God to blame for man's choice to disobey rather than obey God's law? undecided
My intentiin is not to blame God per say but to let you folks know that YOU too are not to be held responsible for your mistakes.
Even "God" did irrational things over the course of his history according to the bible. If God could something that even HE would later regret, how much so a mere man who's brains were not as developed as mine currently is. Also consider that i am not the cremme de la cremme of intellects - far from it, nonetheless, as compared to those who lived during the times of David, Solomon Moses, etc.,as i would be deemed a god.

Why then most a mortal man with so littel knowledge suffer for eternatity for mistakes that he was DESIGNED to make.
The point of this article is to make you aware that YOU have been doomed to sin, we were created on the solid foundation of SIN, infact it was great men like Confucius, Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, that we have given us wisdom- immeasurable wisdom concerning the nature of sin.

Romans 2:14
For when Gentiles who do not have the Law do instinctively the things of the Law, these, not having the Law, are a law to themselves,

Sin is not a list of do's and don'ts. It is the failure to curb the stimuls from the "reptilian brain",
for such stimulus are no longer required for the survival of man in most at circumstances.

Since the bible- or rather the doctrine formed from the bible by your elders(sons of the devil as jesus rightly alleged in) you all have been deluded to bear a useless cross.

Romans 7:9
I was once alive apart from the Law; but when the commandment came, sin became alive and I died;

Now to answer your question, It is said that God said, don't do this nd that, but he installed the capability of doing this said things i.e., the "do's and don'ts". if i build a robot with the capability to kill, surely, i would expect it to someday kill. The probability of the robot to kill is 1/2. come on man!!

So the concept of Sin is the first lie of God.

secondly, We know the world to be an evil place, religious doctrines deem it so not i. if 90% of students fail am exam, what are the odds that all the 90% of the students are dull? Think man! Think!!

Moreso isnt that why God eliminated the whole human race bar noah and 7 other people. He obviously thought they had good genes or where a better invention.

1 Like

Re: Sin: God's Misunderstanding Of Human Behaviour by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:36am On Dec 23, 2022
kkins25:

Responded to your email

Please,let me know after sending it.

That's very important.

The information is very important.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are White And Blacks Created By The Same God? I Doubt. / Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? / I Don't Totally Overrule The Universe Coming From Nothing. It's Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.