Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,657 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony (50576 Views)

Mali Terminates All Colonial Treaties With France / US Signs Peace Deal With Afghanistan's Taliban After 18 Years Of War / Ethiopia And Eritrea War Ends As The Two Countries Sign Peace Treaties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by OyinbowithaTan(m): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
Sufisunni:
A hoodwink to get arab/muslim votes for Trump. Netanyahu clearly said he's only suspending his West Bank annexation and not stopping or ending it. Despite this treaty, he said he would continue with the controversial settlement already in place at West Bank
Tiny fraction of the voters in the USA and a decent amount might not like Israel.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Gainman: 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
I know alot of people will say those Arab countries are scared to continue the fight with Israel or rather want to make peace with Israel because nobody fights with Israel and comes out victorious......it always end in premium tears.....

But i must say that was then....not now
Even Israel body go tell them if them misbehave
wht u don't know is more 5han what u know.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by OyinbowithaTan(m): 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2020
Lionelbhass:
Welcome development...
Next.
Likely Saudi Arabia
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Chuzoetoh(m): 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
uncleinans:

Lol. See, I'm Catholic. Forget all this "the world will end". You just mentioned Noah, do you know God said/promise he will never destroy the world again?

Please let's be guided abeg. The day you die, that day your world end. Simple.
God NEVER said that, read that part of Genesis well, He promised not to destroy the world again with " Water ", emphasis on DAT word; " Water ". He showed a rainbow as a sign. Read ur Bible with understanding bro. Thanks
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Gainman: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
elohim24:
Election tactics by Donald drumpf... when has UAE and Bahrain ever been at war with Israel? The only peace deal that could be big in the middle East is between Israel and Palestine. Bahrain is a peaceful kingdom that United States tried unsuccessfully to dethrone their king in 2011 Arab upsrings. US is the most hypocritical country on earth... their cities are burning while they are negotiating peace deal between unfriendly nations.
Lack of history is your main problem
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by OyinbowithaTan(m): 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
brainhgeek:

There are Christians in Israel. Even so.e Jews call themselves Messianic Jews. They are Jews but believe in Jesus and His Messianic mandate.
Israel has Christian and Muslim citizens.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by tamdun: 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
chukemmang:

Are the Muslims crying now? When bokoharam started, all Muslims in Nigeria were sympathetic to their cause. Like the saying goes, "Don't throw stones in the market, you don't know who it will hit."

I laugh in Swahili.
U are a liar, not even all Muslim in North supported them talk less of while country, all Muslim in Nigeria? U lies na grade 1, name 1 Muslim outside nothern Nigeria that supports Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Gainman: 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Yet you'd see black christians wouldn't mind dying licking an Israel butt cheesy
Same way your type lick Iranian ass.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by tranxo(m): 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
Yeye dey smell.

Why not in Jerusalem .

No wonder ohaneze travels from south east to lagos to have meeting on igbo matter.

Now i know were they nonsense comes from, its ingrained

Sometimes, certain things are better done on NO MAN'S LAND.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Gainman: 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
Unclefemolala:
Israelites are Jewish and mostly Judaist and not even the Christians u know
So what are u insinuating? So because of your analysis,we should not celebrate peace? this is about peace not religion Mr fanatic.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by OyinbowithaTan(m): 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
Badonasty:

The Christians in Israel are even Arabs...Israel is a Jewish state
Most left over the years in that region AKA The Levant, especially after WWl. They went to Europe, USA, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, even the Caribbean.
The new President of the Domincan Republic has Maronite Christian ancestry from Syria.

1 Like

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Gainman: 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
tamdun:
Not the first time, Israel will be the first to mess it up
They will if the other guys mess up.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by chukemmang(m): 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
tamdun:

U are a liar, not even all Muslim in North supported them talk less of while country, all Muslim in Nigeria? U lies na grade 1, name 1 Muslim outside nothern Nigeria that supports Boko Haram

Keep lying to yourself because bokoharam is a Christian agenda abi? Mcheeeew
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by candidbabe(f): 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
Interesting times are upon us Folks..
What a Time to be Alive..

World Events are Pointing to Return of JESUS Christ.

Bible Prophecies are Being Fulfilled So Fast..

This Abramham Accord Peace deal is not the Daniel 9:27 Covenant but it is a Major if not the Biggest Step Forward Since Isreal was Regathered back in 1948.

The Abramham Accord is likely the Platform on which the Daniel 9:27 ( Covenant with Many) will be Built.

Right Now so many Nations in the Middle East are willing to Sign a Peace deal..

The Holy Bible says When they Say "Peace and Safety " Sudden Destruction Comes.

We are at a Very High RAPTURE Watch!

The Gentile age is about to Be Closed..

Stay Vigilant!
Have Enough Oil in your Lamp
Stay awake!
Live Prepared!

The Greatest Mysterious Event of Mankind is Right Here..
The Blast of the Last Trump is Upon Us!
It Could Happen at Anytime

Hahahaha you no dey rest?
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Gainman: 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
elohim24:
Where's that? Bought it for 2600 in Abuja today
abj not far from Obajana
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Gainman: 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
WinLABSstores:

AND YET, 95% OF ISRAELITES ARE NOT EVEN CHRISTIANS.

U SABI ANYTHING SO?
So u are offended because of his post. I could see the guy was hailing God for the peace agreement. Why are u now offended.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by ArchAnge1: 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
Guy man is hustling for Nobel price cheesy

1 Like

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
Coder2Client:
But why do you celebrate this? Israel does not care about Christians as they don't share the same belief as Christ being the messiah as Christians do.

Them be mumu
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by tamdun: 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
chukemmang:

Keep lying to yourself because bokoharam is a Christian agenda abi? Mcheeeew
Shift abeg, u are the liar, I bet u can't even name 5 nothern Muslim that support bokoharam talk less of Nigeria as whole, we ain't kid u know
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by bonnyhope: 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
BeijinDossier:
God bless Trump

God bless America

God bless Israel

And you could not say
God bless Nigeria
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Minjim: 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2020
I'll give this to trump
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Terver90: 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
Coder2Client:
But why do you celebrate this? Israel does not care about Christians as they don't share the same belief as Christ being the messiah as Christians do.
Honestly people with your limited knowledge and views are a big threat to national cohesion if given the opportunity to a public and sensitive position of decision making, what prove do you have about all nigerian christians being pro Israel? Personally there are things that I like and dislike about the Israelis, the one I disliked was their ejection of africans in 2019 there about. I love my GOD and his son JESUS Christ, I know fully well that three religions exist in Israel i.e Christianity, Judaism and Islam, but they all answer Israelis, we here are busy fighting for unchievable dominance, killing ourselves, promoting poverty and crime, no element of patriotism which I don't blame most people because of the type of difficult situation we found ourselves in, for some, nigeria is secondary compared to their beliefs that is inspired by religious extremism "I hold no particular religion accountable" which is evident in their modus operandi. I use this opportunity to plea with every nigerian out there to break away from the blame games and quest for race and religious superiority game. I unequivocally assure you that it is a potential for the destruction of a great nation whose potentials are yet to be properly channeled and utilize. Think of it, wars have been fought blood had been spilled for vain reasons, are perpetrators of such acts defiled death? Or did they make nigeria better? Answer yourself sincerely and lets think of how to table reasonable solutions to our national problems, support our government, wishing them bad or cursing them isn't a solution I assure you of that, Nigeria can be greater beyond our imaginations just if we can build trust and true unity. I think we can be better together in unity and trust, yes even to you our leaders whom GOD has given his land and millions of people to lead, intervene in the plight of Nigerians by prioritizing your projects to citizen centred and see to it's full implementation instead leaving it in the hands of a few greedy, personally I benefited from a particular program by this government (425k covid19 loan) which was a life saver and GOD in his justice will repay me in my own coin if I didn't give them the credit they deserve, at the same time I am also cautious of the plight of other Nigerians as well. I don't know anyone in government and I was awarded, infact I am a job applicant with two budding businesses, they aren't formidable yet because of insufficient capital. Government please let every Nigerian life matter.

1 Like

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by chukemmang(m): 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
tamdun:

Shift abeg, u are the liar, I bet u can't even name 5 nothern Muslim that support bokoharam talk less of Nigeria as whole, we ain't kid u know

What is my business with names? When they were installing bokoharam, I wonder if they thought bokoharam will be able to differentiate Muslims from Christians. Now their dog is biting them.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by LadyExcellency: 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
Spectrum22:
When you hear the world leaders shouting peace, peace....

Unfortunately, world leaders are not with Trump meaning he is doing something wonderful.

Did you see any main stream media praising the move - No

They told us the world will burn to ashes if Trump transfer USA Embassy to Jerusalem yet till today nothing of sort happened
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Ajenikoko89: 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

https://unitedwithisrael.org/new-dawn-israel-signs-peace-treaties-with-arab-states-at-white-house-ceremony/?ios_app=true
You only sign peace deal when there is war but the countries mentioned UAE and bahrain didnt have any issue with isreal at all, the peace deal that will make a great deal is that of isreal and palestian
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by fof1: 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
Coder2Client:

YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND. IF U KNOW U KNOW. PLS WE NEED TO PREPARE O.!
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Soulsymbol99: 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
Next term trump should focus on African corrupt leaders starting frm hia lipsrsealed
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Coder2Client(m): 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
Terver90:
Honestly people with your limited knowledge and views are a big threat to national cohesion if given the opportunity to a public and sensitive position of decision making, what prove do you have about all nigerian christians being pro Israel? Personally there are things that I like and dislike about the Israelites, the one I disliked was their ejection of africans in 2019 there about. I love my GOD and his son JESUS Christ, I know fully well that three religions exist in Israel i.e Christianity, Judaism and Islam, but they all answer Israelites, we here are busy fighting for unchievable dominance, killing ourselves, promoting poverty and crime, no element of patriotism which I don't blame most people because of the type of difficult situation we found ourselves in, for some nigeria is secondary compared to their beliefs which is evident in their modus operandi. I use this opportunity to plea with every nigerian out there to break away from the blame and quest for race and religious superiority game. I unequivocally assure you that it is a potential for the destruction of a great nation whole potentials are yet to be properly channeled and utilize. Think of it wars have been fought blood had been spilled for vain reasons, are perpetrators of such acts defiled death? Or did they make nigeria better? Answer yourself sincerely and lets think of how to table reasonable solutions to our national problems, support our government, wishing them bad or cursing them isn't a solution I assure you of that, Nigeria can be greater beyond our imaginations just if we can build trust and true unity. I think we can be better together in unity and trust.
You talk too much.
I thought you would make sense but turns out to be ignorance that ooze out of your shallow brain.

Tell me the difference between Israeli and Israelite. The Israelite that's oozing out of your brain ends in the Bible. The ones we know are Israelis.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by maasoap(m): 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
Peace deal while keep grabbing some people's land and busy keeping the largest open prison in the world! There can never be peace for the wicked
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Jdbrasco2: 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ajenikoko89:

You only sign peace deal when there is war but the countries mentioned UAE and bahrain didnt have any issue with isreal at all, the peace deal that will make a great deal is that of isreal and palestian
You don't understand Trump and deal marking. Bet me in the next 2 or 3 months , Palestinians will run to US to negotiate peace with Israel. Trump just cut off 2 of their allies who supports and fund them. Even Iran will talk peace soon. Its a smart move through the back door from the greatest deal maker ever.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by sixtuso(m): 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
Interesting times are upon us Folks..
What a Time to be Alive..

World Events are Pointing to Return of JESUS Christ.

Bible Prophecies are Being Fulfilled So Fast..

This Abramham Accord Peace deal is not the Daniel 9:27 Covenant but it is a Major if not the Biggest Step Forward Since Isreal was Regathered back in 1948.

The Abramham Accord is likely the Platform on which the Daniel 9:27 ( Covenant with Many) will be Built.

Right Now so many Nations in the Middle East are willing to Sign a Peace deal..

The Holy Bible says When they Say "Peace and Safety " Sudden Destruction Comes.

We are at a Very High RAPTURE Watch!

The Gentile age is about to Be Closed..

Stay Vigilant!
Have Enough Oil in your Lamp
Stay awake!
Live Prepared!

The Greatest Mysterious Event of Mankind is Right Here..
The Blast of the Last Trump is Upon Us!
It Could Happen at Anytime

The blast of the last TRUMP is upon us! And the name of the man that made it happen is TRUMP

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" / Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper / Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.