Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria (36651 Views)

The Nigerian Police Force Has Released 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria / 25 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria – Nigeria Police Force / 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Cramzy: 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nice piece.
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by professore(m): 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nice
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by t00dugged(f): 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2020
Yesterday my neighbors son was arrested at kings square for walking on the street in broad day light o. The police said he was too young to own an iphone after searching him for no reason,they took him to state CID and tagged him a fraudster, las las after his father threatened to bring lawyer ,they collected 5k and released the boy .so Op add that one.

2 Likes

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by femifemi1(m): 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2020
If there is anything you must forget in Nigeria these days, never forget all the rules here.
They could safe you, your family,your future and a chance of staying alive.

Also live safe...the country isn't smiling.

Wish us well always.

Please, if you need exotic drinks for your bars, hotels, clubs, for self, occasions etc. Check my signature for affordable and original wines.

#BottleLIT

1 Like

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Mikenuelmike: 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2020
Very educative. Thanks.
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Omonete: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2020
Thanks for this educative piece. Mean while contact me for your natural Honey 08106073954
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by LordIsaac(m): 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2020
Don't give birth in Nigeria... Infact, don't be alive..
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Drizzy5001(m): 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nice one, op
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Isodube36: 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2020
see below
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Chizzychinny: 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2020
Pastors won't like number 14 at all, don't you know testimonies brings more customers
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by starbright4real(m): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2020
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) am in lagos and willing to relocate 07037799108
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Sonnobax15(m): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright.... perused through your write up and i must say it is not devoid of intellect.... ogbeni op....i owe you a parcel of weed...that your number 24 na my life be that ...he dey very important to me anyday anytime twice on Wednesday

5)That location own ehnnnn....I nor dey disclose am at all and i still dey use VPN take Change my internet protocol from static to dynamic.... because a static ip can tell your country, area or rather it can tell your longitudinal and latitudinal points

6) you fit assist persons with your phone to make calls but insist say you must hide the number
10) this number ten na im kill those osogbo young niggarrrz....no matter what...park your ride well and align with officers
24) this number 24 dey very important to me...data can never run out of my phone not to talk of credits... I go subscribe empty hen, Airtel and smile....infact my phone nor dey run out of even battery....I dey on generator 24/7...
Plus my ravpower power bank of 20100 mah way dey power my laptop and phones
this guy, your only saving grace na be say nairaland na faceless forum...if not enn,the kind smack down wey EFCC for don give you for even shock devil self....

4 Likes

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Exmilitant(m): 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nobody fit trouble exmilitant. tongue
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by MalaikaEH(f): 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2020
Call 112 on emergency if you don't have airtime. It's toll free. But still have airtime in the phone anyway, you may need to call a relative or alert neighbours.

2 Likes

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2020
noted
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by fourboys: 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2020
Educative God bless the writer

1 Like

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Emily22(m): 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2020
Addition, never let the opposite sex sleep in your house overnight especially if you are not yet married..................

7 Likes

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
No 18.. Many security spies working for the top evil politicians as slaves are on nairaland. Some of them are popular here posing as a party member or loyalist etc.

But, am I afraid? No way.. No amount of calls can stop me. We must speak to end all forms of corruption and elitist menance plunging the nation into an unreedemable calamity...
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Shadysen: 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2020
Style we keep.

All these I've observed
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Olarewaju89: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2020
OK.
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2020
25. don't use exotic gadgets and gold or diamonds jewelries in public 26. always keep ur big phones at home when going out, move with ur tona soba

1 Like

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Honchoslim16(m): 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2020
Goddamn mehn!

Awesome
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Danjey06(m): 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2020
Still not a guarantee that you're free from any form of trouble........ Just being a Nigerian na wahala �

2 Likes

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Jobabori(m): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
Do not announce your large donation in church, mosque, community or social gathering. Control your mouth by stop bragging about money in beer joints and with unknown women.

4 Likes

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Mykie123: 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
Wise one �
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright.... perused through your write up and i must say it is not devoid of intellect.... ogbeni op....i owe you a parcel of weed...that your number 24 na my life be that ...he dey very important to me anyday anytime twice on Wednesday

5)That location own ehnnnn....I nor dey disclose am at all and i still dey use VPN take Change my internet protocol from static to dynamic.... because a static ip can tell your country, area or rather it can tell your longitudinal and latitudinal points

6) you fit assist persons with your phone to make calls but insist say you must hide the number
10) this number ten na im kill those osogbo young niggarrrz....no matter what...park your ride well and align with officers
24) this number 24 dey very important to me...data can never run out of my phone not to talk of credits... I go subscribe empty hen, Airtel and smile....infact my phone nor dey run out of even battery....I dey on generator 24/7...
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by loadedvibes: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2020
Minding your business is number one

2 Likes

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Thazard(m): 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

You made sense!
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Queenserah26(f): 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nice one OP
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2020
OP THE TROUBLE YOU CAN NOT AVOID IS FAMILY TROUBLE LO BA ȚAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State / Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria / Film Producer Poisons His Lover, Killing Her Unborn Baby (Lhoto)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.