Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,429 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria (36655 Views)

The Nigerian Police Force Has Released 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria / 25 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria – Nigeria Police Force / 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Xcelinteriors(f): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2020
Number 1 is not always true. During the lockdown I went to supervise some of my workers in Landmark building at ikeja GRA. We were there working till 11pm( we didnt know it was already late) so after we finished the installation, I went out to look for cab but couldn't find any. Everywhere was closed. No vehicle was moving at that late hour. I was crying seriously because I dont know what to do. I thought of sleeping in hotel but what about my kids I left at home. I was still on the road thinking of what to do and this man drove past me, he reversed back and ask where am going, I told him the address of my house. This man drove me from ikeja GRA straight down to my house I mean in front of my gate. He did not even ask me my name let alone my phone number. That man was my saviour that night. Bad boys would have rob and rape me. Oga if you are reading this, may almighty God bless you and your household. Your children will find favour wherever they go in Jesus name Amen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by JIMMY1393: 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2020
No 15 and 16 na the same thing na smh
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Joker09(m): 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
Xcelinteriors:
Number 1 is a pure lie. During the lockdown I went to supervise some of my workers in Landmark building at ikeja GRA. We were there working till 11pm( we didnt know it was already late) so after we finished the installation, I went out to look for cab but couldn't find any. Everywhere was closed. No vehicle was moving at that late hour. I was crying seriously because I dont know what to do. I thought of sleeping in hotel but what about my kids I left at home. I was still on the road thinking of what to do and this man drove past me, he reversed back and ask where am going, I told him the address of my house. This man drove me from ikeja GRA straight down to my house I mean in front of my gate. He did not even ask me my name let alone my phone number. That man was my saviour that night. Bad boys would have rob and rape me. Oga if you are reading this, may almighty God bless you and your household. Your children will find favour wherever they go in Jesus name Amen.

Pure lie? In this same evil world we all are? You were just lucky that night, that doesn't make his point a lie. Everyone should just be careful, the streets aren't smiling these days. You and the man both took a risk and we thank God none of u had evil intentions. That's how they kidnapped some ppl and that's how some ppl also got robbed. You were just lucky, thank God.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by EddyRex: 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2020
So insightful
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Arizonaz: 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
holuwajobar:
#25... Never , I repeat, never be on dreadlock, have a tattoo , and drive a fine car

I dey tell you. This is true to avoid attention.

3 Likes

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by sokkatua: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
Anytime I travel to Nigeria, I never inform anybody that I m coming, I always have firearms with me even I go to the church .Never stay out late and I avoid friends that I haven't seen for a long time

4 Likes

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by EdiskyHarry: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
You are making sense, God bless you. I need to read this again and again.

2 Likes

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Taiwojon(m): 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright.... perused through your write up and i must say it is not devoid of intellect.... ogbeni op....i owe you a parcel of weed...that your number 24 na my life be that ...he dey very important to me anyday anytime twice on Wednesday

5)That location own ehnnnn....I nor dey disclose am at all and i still dey use VPN take Change my internet protocol from static to dynamic.... because a static ip can tell your country, area or rather it can tell your longitudinal and latitudinal points

6) you fit assist persons with your phone to make calls but insist say you must hide the number
10) this number ten na im kill those osogbo young niggarrrz....no matter what...park your ride well and align with officers
24) this number 24 dey very important to me...data can never run out of my phone not to talk of credits... I go subscribe empty hen, Airtel and smile....infact my phone nor dey run out of even battery....I dey on generator 24/7...
Plus my ravpower power bank of 20100 mah way dey power my laptop and phones
damn niggarrz

who ask you
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by medolab90(m): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2020
See all the rules one have to adapt to survive sadTruly a Jungle.

1 Like

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by passiveincome01: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2020
oh
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Ken91(m): 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2020
well written, remain to practice 24 na e sure pass
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by okerekingsley90: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2020
This is actually the first time am commenting on nairaland. Wow such educative content. Thanks for this piece

4 Likes

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2020
Lastmankc:
This one we not get to FP,but if its laycoon and kiddwaya,It will make fp

Haha!
I tell you man.
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Greatfullheart: 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2020
[quote author=Slawormir post=93987109]Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright.... perused through your write up and i must say it is not devoid of intellect.... ogbeni op....i owe you a parcel of weed...that your number 24 na my life be that ...he dey very important to me anyday anytime twice on Wednesday

5)That location own ehnnnn....I nor dey disclose am at all and i still dey use VPN take Change my internet protocol from static to dynamic.... because a static ip can tell your country, area or rather it can tell your longitudinal and latitudinal points

6) you fit assist persons with your phone to make calls but insist say you must hide the number
10) this number ten na im kill those osogbo young niggarrrz....no matter what...park your ride well and align with officers
24) this number 24 dey very important to me...data can never run out of my phone not to talk of credits... I go subscribe empty hen. I like your way we need to align teach me that VPN stuff how do i contact. am interested in all this ICT stuffs.
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Corroro: 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nice one, especially that last point

3 Likes

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by OfficialSam(m): 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2020
Following
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by jeph19(m): 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
Thanks sir,
Actually learnt a lot in a short while.

4 Likes

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by dingbang(m): 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2020
Never drag change with bus conductors please.

1 Like

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Slimsly100(f): 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2020
Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
Yahoo miscreants and other criminals have left the group chat grin tongue
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2020
Mouth Gig:
angry
Yahoo boys And criminals Aren't happy with your expose @op grin
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Finnestgreat: 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2020
Bro u forgot number 21
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Seebrian(m): 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2020
The only safety is in Christ Jesus.
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by just2endowed: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
Avoid debt, avoid police
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Slimsly100(f): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2020
grin grin
For naija here na God dey save person o
U never see who dey on e own before still enter trouble
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by trilacos: 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2020
nice
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by PrettyNengiBBN: 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2020
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Delightprelate(m): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2020
I love it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria / Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State / Film Producer Poisons His Lover, Killing Her Unborn Baby (Lhoto)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.