Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Can Love Be Force - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Love Be Force (211 Views)

A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed / Bald Head Attack. Who Can Love Me Without Wearing Cap?? / With These Lovely Signs Of Your Partner You Will Be Force To Marry Blindly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Love Be Force by PatienceJames(f): 1:31am On Sep 16, 2020
I have seen a situation whereby people marry not for the sake of love, my question is can you marry someone you don't love just for the sake of believing you will grow gradually to love the person please I need a sincere answer
Re: Can Love Be Force by merieam16(f): 1:38am On Sep 16, 2020
U can only marry for the sake of two things. Its either love or money or both dats all

1 Like

Re: Can Love Be Force by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:40am On Sep 16, 2020
Many marry for money, status, religion, family, social pressure, sex etc...so YES you can marry for any reason under the moon... and as much as you may never love that person, you could be in that marriage for decades, if your reason/desire to stay married is stronger than love.

After a few years, they get "used" to being in that loveless miserable marriage, and just accept it as MARRIAGE LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Can Love Be Force by Larrylarex(m): 3:41am On Sep 16, 2020
Some people say it'd grow overtime, I personally don't believe it. Marry someone you have affection for from the beginning. What if after marriage the love still didn't grow? Something that did not grow all through the years of dating? Marriage that's supposed to be a permanent thing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Very True / Pregnancy, Hallmark Of The Three Trimesters / [revealed] 6 Things Women Can't Stay Aday Without Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.