Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed (3428 Views)

‘awww’ Flows Endlessly As Lady Pens Down Why She Can Never Leave Her Man (pix) / Bald Head Attack. Who Can Love Me Without Wearing Cap?? / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed by Beuberry(f): 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
A fact all men should know.
It's the reality.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
Please stop promoting immorality here!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed by izonborn098(m): 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
One of the reasons i regard them as fish brains, very very useless to nature.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed by IamAtAnger: 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
Mtchewwww

5 Likes

Re: A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed by Agbaje1246: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
After reading this bullshit,I lost appetite

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed by helinues: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
Forgive ogini??

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed by Olarewaju89: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2023
The power of a man can break the bone of a woman, but the silence of a woman can destroy a man's destiny. Men be careful!!! undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed by RighteousDemon: 12:02am On Jul 09, 2023
This is exactly how immorality was imbedded into the fabrics of Africa.
Gradually they crawl out with all shades of wrongs and forcefully shove it through your throat.
Disgusting!

13 Likes

Re: A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed by tnerro1(m): 12:10am On Jul 09, 2023
Oyibo mentality creeping into the African culture

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed by 1Sharon(f): 5:07am On Jul 09, 2023
I see what she did there 🤣

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed by Charx122: 6:13am On Jul 09, 2023
Beuberry:
It's the reality.

I assume your a big mistake..
Re: A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed by Maynmann: 6:50am On Jul 09, 2023
Beuberry:
It's the reality.
Are you married?
Re: A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed by Trizyd(m): 8:21am On Jul 09, 2023
Lol... "Small" cheating 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed by Beuberry(f): 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
Charx122:

I assume your a big mistake..
You mean your mistake existence.
Olarewaju89:
The power of a man can break the bone of a woman, but the silence of a woman can destroy a man's destiny. Men be careful!!! undecided
A man with sense.
IamAtAnger:
Mtchewwww
Truth is bitter naa
Re: A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed by Padipadi(m): 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
Beuberry:
It's the reality.
Olosho on the loose. Fear women, they never change.

4 Likes

Re: A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed by seniorgozman(m): 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2023
The issue here is definition. We all have different meaning to love. Men see love as respect, if you respect him, you will not try giving him another man's child

4 Likes

Re: A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed by Beuberry(f): 6:19am On Oct 13, 2023
seniorgozman:
The issue here is definition. We all have different meaning to love. Men see love as respect, if you respect him, you will not try giving him another man's child
Love is dynamic. It's the reason why s woman that loves you ll want you to raise her child even if you the kid isn't your seed.
Re: A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed by Kipaji: 6:36am On Oct 13, 2023
Men should not be triggered by this post. The poster is just loking for attention. She knows this will put most men in their feelings. Just let it go. Let her go and play with her womb. She is an adult. That's her life.
Plus, she probably doesn't agree with what is posted, and just want unnecessary attention.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed by Fahvvy: 7:48am On Oct 13, 2023
Beuberry:

Love is dynamic. It's the reason why s woman that loves you ll want you to raise her child even if you the kid isn't your seed.

TRASH! undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed by Beuberry(f): 8:48am On Oct 13, 2023
Fahvvy:

TRASH! undecided...
You mean you're a trash can?
Re: A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed by Fahvvy: 8:57am On Oct 13, 2023
Beuberry:

You mean you're a trash can?

I'm glad you recognize your true nature grin...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed by Beuberry(f): 9:35am On Oct 13, 2023
Fahvvy:

I'm glad you recognize your true nature grin...
Police ll arrest you this weekend
Re: A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed by VinnyBaba: 9:40am On Oct 13, 2023
Lolss, forgive her for the Small cheating.😄😏

Men Cheating and Women cheating is NEVER the same thing.😕😒

Men cheat with only their PREEK!
But Women cheat with their Towtow, Hearts and Souls!😟😌

A woman can Kill her Spouse because of a Good, STRONG Preek
but NO Man will ever Harm his Wife, no matter the SWEETNESS of his SideChic's Nunu! 😕😒

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed by Swiftgrp: 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
Olarewaju89:
Indeed.
Re: A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed by DonroxyII: 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
izonborn098:
One of the reasons i regard them as fish brains, very very useless to nature.
Without Women, Men Wouldn't Stand at all to Rock The Earth !

They make the world a Sweeter Place ... if they are as Hard wired as Men, The Matter no go settle ....

Nevertheless, The Fish Brain On Women Shows That The Men are Also "Fish-Brain" ....

Women always take after their Men .... They are Created to Convey Your Seeds & Whatever Da fvq You are Feeding them with ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed by holicupp(m): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
it's not surprising it has been happening long ago the only deterrence is for us to go old school that's the only option left because if you continue to claim woke things might go south if it has not gone yet peace out l

1 Like

Re: A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed by Olarewaju89: 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
Fear this gender because they speak with the devil face to face undecided

1 Like

Re: A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed by Nazgul: 7:58am On Oct 15, 2023
1Sharon:
I see what she did there 🤣
What did she do? 🙄
Re: A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed by seniorgozman(m): 11:17am On Oct 15, 2023
Beuberry:

Naturally men are kind to kids but hate it when they are being deceived into believing they are his kids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed by kelspinall(m): 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2023
IKPU NNE GI
Re: A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed by nappy760(m): 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
A woman's love for a man is always conditional. She only loves because he can provide for her and someone else's child.
Re: A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed by almarthins(m): 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2023
Agbaje1246:
After reading this bullshit,I lost appetite

Na horror we dey see this days.
I don't understand if it is human being talking or demon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does He Keep Coming Back? / Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? / I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.