Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira (1229 Views)

1 Million Jokes / Interview(video): One Million Naira Minus Ten Naira / 50 Million Dollars At Once Or 1 Million Dollars Yearly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 2:31am On Sep 16, 2020
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Thank you
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 7:29am On Sep 16, 2020
Register your interest

Send an email to the email address on the signature
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 9:38am On Sep 16, 2020
I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me an email to the email address on the signature

Thank you
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2020
Enlist in this work from home investment opportunity
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 9:45am On Sep 17, 2020
Check my signature for my contact and send an email if you're interested in this amazing opportunity

Thank you
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 8:26am On Sep 18, 2020
Tell A Friend
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 9:55am On Sep 18, 2020
Investment Opportunity you can use your free work time from home to build wealth.

Send an email to the email contact on this moniker's signature
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2020

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Thank you!
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 1:48am On Sep 19, 2020

Thank you
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 8:05am On Sep 19, 2020
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team.

Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model.

Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Thank you
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 11:34am On Sep 19, 2020
Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Thank you
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 7:29am On Sep 20, 2020
Indicate your interest by sending a mail

Thank you
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
Get on board
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by joyd200: 12:34am On Sep 29, 2020
I'm interested, how can I contact you?
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
joyd200:
I'm interested, how can I contact you?

Check profile for contact information
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
Good Day

I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer on board the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

* You earn excellent remuneration at the end of your tenure that could be channeled into personal engagements

I'm inviting you on-board to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Thank you
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
Send in your application.

Also tell a friend

Thank you
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Signup Today

Thank you
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 10:30am On Oct 14, 2020
Send in your application today for review

Thank you
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2020
Indicate your interest by sending a message to the contact details on the signature

Thank you
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 10:32am On Oct 15, 2020
Register your interest
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
If you will like to work from home and make decent income, then this opportunity is for you

Register your interest by sending a mail

Thanks for reading
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 7:46am On Oct 18, 2020

* You earn excellent remuneration at the end of your tenure that could be channeled into personal engagements

I'm inviting you on-board to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Thank you
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 11:31am On Oct 19, 2020

Thank you
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 9:37am On Oct 20, 2020
Touch base

(1) (Reply)

Who Is To Be Blame? / Female Humor / The Hottest Yomamma Jokes Ever: Enjoy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.