Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) (59907 Views)

Ogun Union Officers Chase Motorcycle Rider To Death Over N600 / Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki / You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Elxandre(m): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2020
KingAzubuike:
What most Nigerian youths don't know is these SARS people dey look face. They won't harass you if you're properly dressed and look responsible. Also the way you talk plays a major role. Don't fidget or panic , don't stammer, talk with confidence . They'll tell you to go.
What if you're a natural Stammerer?
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by DelphiOracle(m): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2020
EmptyGarden:
SARS should leave cyber criminals to EFCC.
they are looking for their own cut
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by jikins(m): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2020
majamajic:

Na u play music pass 2face , Dr Dre and Jay z , if u can't dress properly, at least carry evidence of what u do like ID card , and be ready to express yourself always , and not every dressing is good for up coming artist , keep dressing to certain level till u blow , I saw Davido, olamide and wizzy how they started , they look responsible in their dressings till they blow , one studio visit u don dey carry trousers for hand , open ear up and down , meanwhile u still trekking, no ID
Wizzy, Davido, 2 face and olamide never carry any dread, tattoo or earings till they blow

This is totally unacceptable. Everyone should have the right to dress how ever they want. It should be a free country where people are free to express themselves to the fullness without fear that they will be harassed by law enforcements. Is having dreads against the law? When did law enforcement become fashion police? If only this people focus more on their job which is actually fighting crime and not fashion or lavish lifestyle. This country for don better since.
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by guru90: 10:03am On Sep 16, 2020
KingAzubuike:
What most Nigerian youths don't know is these SARS people dey look face. They won't harass you if you're properly dressed and look responsible. Also the way you talk plays a major role. Don't fidget or panic , don't stammer, talk with confidence . They'll tell you to go.

You are Right.

Boldness is the key!!!
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by PsalmLG(m): 10:12am On Sep 16, 2020
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] undecided chai..........this life sha
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Dadaboy: 10:13am On Sep 16, 2020
olaolaking:
Are you sure you are not more foolish? Anybody can be a suspect at any particular point in time. It is left for one to proof himself innocent. It is against the law to run when you are stopped by police. Every where around the world, it always results to a hot chase

I don't know why people can't reason to know the right thing. Now no lawyer will come up for their support if the case is true and the policemen will be freed 25 times
Till the day these criminal police kidnap you or plant an exhibit of you, before you will understand. Get off my mentions you dumbo.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Adeshola2323: 10:20am On Sep 16, 2020
Yahoo is not a good job, me if police come my house or my working place I will welcome them well cos i do legal things if u defraud someone to make money the person spirit will not pray long life for u
So is not police fault is yahoo fault
Stop illegal business

1 Like

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Kingluqman(m): 10:20am On Sep 16, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Which State you Dey abeg? Dem never reason you slap before grin
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by olmoRoc: 10:22am On Sep 16, 2020
Those miscreants shouldn't still be breathing!
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by stacyadams: 10:24am On Sep 16, 2020
Smithroll:
It’s in western Nigeria that police and sars act foolishly I have never had of extra judicial killing by in northern part. Yorubas obey law and order of this nation than any other tribes. Can SARS or Police try that nonsense in the northern and Hausas will not burn police stations?
grin grin grin

This is d problem wit Easten and western part of naija,,, we dull.
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by majamajic(m): 10:24am On Sep 16, 2020
jikins:

This is totally unacceptable. Everyone should have the right to dress how ever they want. It should be a free country where people are free to express themselves to the fullness without fear that they will be harassed by law enforcements. Is having dreads against the law? When did law enforcement become fashion police? If only this people focus more on their job which is actually fighting crime and not fashion or lavish lifestyle. This country for don better since.

I didn't say so , mine is have your ID card with u always , and don't run into danger , u can easily move if u see space , not running into danger , u can dress as u like but at least have your ID , and don't run yourself into danger , have also people to call too in case u end up at station
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by leesamyoung(m): 10:25am On Sep 16, 2020
sketcherJ:
I take it you are a fraudster too or a fraud sympathizer. You don't decide when Karma chooses to visit. If they aren't legit, then Karma came soon for them. It will come for all the people you have mentioned and you too

there is nothing like karma, it doesn't exist it is only poor and powerless people use the word to console their mind. what is your karma been doing don't it see former general yakubu gowon, the man have live his life to the fullest in good health

1 Like

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by stacyadams: 10:27am On Sep 16, 2020
ellizy:

What’s your definition to properly dressed and responsible look?
Being a music artist, are you expecting me to always keep my hair low?
These set of criminals are of more harm than good....

#scrapSars
grin grin grin 2 baba no carry Afro.and still doing big thangs
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by stacyadams: 10:30am On Sep 16, 2020
Xpol:
but normally everyone has the right to dress how he/she pleases once you're not unclad. Carrying or having tattoo is like a criminal offence in nigeria, using an iphone too is an offence cos once police see you automatically you're into yahoo yahoo, wearing crazy jeans is also a problem.
grin grin grin

Wearing socks and pams na problem too
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by elisho: 10:31am On Sep 16, 2020
when you have a Dolly as President whot do you aspects
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by MrJibana: 10:34am On Sep 16, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Oga shut up jor! Till them jam you na em u go know wassup.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by cray91(m): 10:37am On Sep 16, 2020
even if you are innocent, naija police or SARS are not people to deal with or to spend small time with

they always have their way of infringing young boys they see driving a car

I'm not supporting or defending their running away though but it is what it is

May the soul of those young hustlers Rest In Perfect Peace!
Jafar1:
These SARS guys are more like licensed criminals with weapons...
Going about harassing and leading innocent citizens to death..
Scrape this useless force unit, they have done more harm than good..

As for the boys, why running if they are truly innocent??

1 Like

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by chiefbuchiV12(m): 10:38am On Sep 16, 2020
KingAzubuike:
I pray for you and body you know not to fall into their trap

1 Like

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by EdiskyHarry: 10:38am On Sep 16, 2020
Why did they run?
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by harmony75: 10:40am On Sep 16, 2020
Enough of these SARS killings of the youth � this is too much Naw haba!!! this is terrible!!!
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by olaniyi0(m): 10:42am On Sep 16, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Which law says that u should be profile base on how u look? Abi is it a must for everybody to dress same way? There should be freedom bro and forget about the trash up u post, u just try to walk out fresh and have all these crypto and forex app on ur fone.... Body go tell u say no be only yahoo boys these pple dey deal with

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Comedian2019: 10:45am On Sep 16, 2020
sketcherJ:
Read this carefully.

Inasmuch as I dislike Sars with all my heart, it is quite normal for policemen to chase suspect vehicles. Even in America, cops won't desist from a suspect till he/she enters another state line.
The proper question we should all ask is Why did they run?
Why did they run!! Crime doesn't pay. What Happened to those guys might just be Karma
Pray you don't encounter those animals.
They could frame you up and everyone seeing you in the news would believe them.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Hallabee1(m): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2020
Jafar1:
These SARS guys are more like licensed criminals with weapons...
Going about harassing and leading innocent citizens to death..
Scrape this useless force unit, they have done more harm than good..

As for the boys, why running if they are truly innocent??

that is it, they shouldn't have run
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 16, 2020
KingAzubuike:

hmmm somehow i doubt that. well dressed is relative. dressing like you work at a Bank with Suit and Tie maybe. confidence is key but if they ask you a question you are not supposed to answer nko
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Comedian2019: 10:50am On Sep 16, 2020
Smithroll:
It’s in western Nigeria that police and sars act foolishly I have never had of extra judicial killing by in northern part. Yorubas obey law and order of this nation than any other tribes. Can SARS or Police try that nonsense in the northern and Hausas will not burn police stations?
The core northerners love one another. Their big men are close to the poor. They cooperate to fight their course and no betrayal.
That's not the case with southerners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by VicM6: 10:54am On Sep 16, 2020
Dadaboy:

I guess you are not a Nigerian if you dont know that police even plant exhibit on civilians, just to extort them. Always use your senses before you write.
Oga use ur brain too.... when a police operatives stop you, all u av to do is stop. Don't panic or draw any sign of attention..
I believe if those guys have stopped, death wouldn't av come upon them and mean while you called ur self a yahoo boy, u should know d implications.....I have been stopped many times by SARS and when i don't panic, or they do is let me go or they will say anything 4 d boys and once u handed 200naira to them, u are free.... So Instead use ur dull brain bro... Don't run away from any police operative on the highway, it will end in tears...

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by joeking2222: 10:59am On Sep 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Like i mentioned before

Them nor supposed run
Damn nigarrr, u are not a real niggar. A real niggar smoke some weed twice every minutes every Wednesday morning!!!!
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Dadaboy: 11:09am On Sep 16, 2020
VicM6:
Oga use ur brain too.... when a police operatives stop you, all u av to do is stop. Don't panic or draw any sign of attention..
I believe if those guys have stopped, death wouldn't av come upon them and mean while you called ur self a yahoo boy, u should know d implications.....I have been stopped many times by SARS and when i don't panic, or they do is let me go or they will say anything 4 d boys and once u handed 200naira to them, u are free.... So Instead use ur dull brain bro... Don't run away from any police operative on the highway, it will end in tears...
You are a foolish person, if you assume i am writing because i have been harassed before.
I have never been harassed or intimidated by the police because i am way too educated over them.

I drive an SUV since 23 or so, yet, many police or sars officers have been good with me. To the extent, that i meet some at the interstate, who knows me right to my house.
Mind you, i am not in the lower or middle class of Nigerians if it may interest you.

My concerns and pain are from what i see happening with people who are not privileged.
I have brothers of celebrity friends, or people who work for me, Who get harassed with several forms of extortions and so on.
Don’t be foolish and all knowing, at all times.
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Pat081: 11:10am On Sep 16, 2020
Sorry to ask says who ??SARS they are the most useless people we have in this country more useless than the people in abuja they dnt want to knw who u are so far u are in a car or with good phone
KingAzubuike:
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Pat081: 11:14am On Sep 16, 2020
.Sorry to ask says who ??SARS they are the most useless people we have in this country more useless than the people in abuja they dnt want to knw who u are so far u are in a car or with good phone
KingAzubuike:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Human Head, Limbs & Other Body Parts Found In Woman's Fridge In New York (Photo) / 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) / 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.