Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,213 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) (59922 Views)

Ogun Union Officers Chase Motorcycle Rider To Death Over N600 / Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki / You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by lucky4west: 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2020
I do not support sars in any way but the question is why did the boys run and refused to stop? its lawful for the police to chase after a suspicious vehicle, stop and allow them search or ask questions why run to death? sad...
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Slymonster(m): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2020
Onlinesmart:
You put on dreadlocks, use earrings as a man, tattoo your body, wear tear-tear jeans and you expect not to be harrased by SARS? 85% of guys being harrased by SARS have been guilty of those things I outlined. Use your sense, dress decently and SARS won't reason you. Be wise!

Sappy! No wonder kidnappers are having a good time in nigeria with this thinking of yours. Then anyone could beat your so called SARS with this low thinking of yours. I can get a old man to drive and put someone on the boot and they would not know or I put a young man to drive a old school almost dead car and put a dangerous thing inside, which obviously they will not stop because they don't have what they are looking for.

Unfortunately you are just wrong and maybe do not live in lagos. Drive a certain cars from Benz, lexus and maybe those camry voltron, or be in an uber( which is getting common now) they will stop you.

I get stopped everyday by different set of police which I am already use to because of what I drive and look good. I don't even have 1% of those criteria you listed. So stop the excuses.
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by seanwilliam(m): 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
E dey sweet to jam talk until u jam SARS for corner at night.. that day u go believe in God
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Psylas2: 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2020
[s]
KingAzubuike:
What most Nigerian youths don't know is these SARS people dey look face. They won't harass you if you're properly dressed and look responsible. Also the way you talk plays a major role. Don't fidget or panic , don't stammer, talk with confidence . They'll tell you to go.
[/s]

You never jam
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by arthorjnr(m): 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
eazisky:

if u are in osogbo right now and u make this statement publicly, I swear u won't see tomorrow

Reason why we're in a zoo.
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by arthorjnr(m): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2020
Dadaboy:

Na poverty and lack of exposure go kill you. From your statement, i am sure, that you have not crossed border.

Dear peasant. Poverty and inexposure is your first and last name.

Poverty huh, I'm actually sorry for you.

Crossing border is your claim to wealth?
You are one dumb mofo.

Funny thing is, you actually said you wouldn't have driven off. Its hopeless arguing with you.
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Dadaboy: 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2020
arthorjnr:

Poverty huh, I'm actually sorry for you.

Crossing border is your claim to wealth?
You are one dumb mofo.

Funny thing is, you actually said you wouldn't have driven off. Its hopeless arguing with you.
Hide your head in shame. You are a poverted human.
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Aug28th(m): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2020
jidxin:
in my life i have never been stopped by police or SARS even when im always with my laptop bag
You're one of the few lucky ones

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Aug28th(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2020
Yakubu113:
In as much as i don't support cyber crime this police squad call SARS are more dangerous than the criminals there are set up to fight. There even move around with machete police men with machete in a country where there is a government. just like obasanjo said Nigeria is moving towards being a failed state with the quality of leaders we have is just a matter of time before it's officially becomes a failed state. The youths should keep watching big brother 9ja grin grin grin
Obj was only trying to avoid "hate speech".
This nation don fail already
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Onlinesmart: 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
Slymonster:

Sappy! No wonder kidnappers are having a good time in nigeria with this thinking of yours. Then anyone could beat your so called SARS with this low thinking of yours. I can get a old man to drive and put someone on the boot and they would not know or I put a young man to drive a old school almost dead car and put a dangerous thing inside, which obviously they will not stop because they don't have what they are looking for.

Unfortunately you are just wrong and maybe do not live in lagos. Drive a certain cars from Benz, lexus and maybe those camry voltron, or be in an uber( which is getting common now) they will stop you.

I get stopped everyday by different set of police which I am already use to because of what I drive and look good. I don't even have 1% of those criteria you listed. So stop the excuses.
Enjoy SARS harassment with your "smartness". Keep fooling yourself as if you don't know what works and what doesn't work in Nigeria. You can speak all this English to SARS when you're being harassed.
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Like i mentioned before

Them nor supposed run

Boss,abeg you too much.
I no dey Nairaland before,but I dey come spy once once na you make me join Nairaland.
Boss,I no say here public but I no get choice,make dem give d niggar follow up for street life update na. Abeg see my WhatsApp 07017986759. Abeg.
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by capacino(m): 8:24am On Sep 17, 2020
Total lie, you get stopped for dressing well as a young man and tagged a yahoo boy and if you dress shabbily you’re tagged a cultist. Abi no be this 9ja you dey??

KingAzubuike:
What most Nigerian youths don't know is these SARS people dey look face. They won't harass you if you're properly dressed and look responsible. Also the way you talk plays a major role. Don't fidget or panic , don't stammer, talk with confidence . They'll tell you to go.
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by ellizy(m): 9:26am On Sep 17, 2020
majamajic:

Na u play music pass 2face , Dr Dre and Jay z , if u can't dress properly, at least carry evidence of what u do like ID card , and be ready to express yourself always , and not every dressing is good for up coming artist , keep dressing to certain level till u blow , I saw Davido, olamide and wizzy how they started , they look responsible in their dressings till they blow , one studio visit u don dey carry trousers for hand , open ear up and down , meanwhile u still trekking, no ID
Wizzy, Davido, 2 face and olamide never carry any dread, tattoo or earings till they blow
Bro, you’ve said well but the truth remains this criminals in uniform wouldn’t mind to handle you as prey if they notice any good life style about you.. I just pray you don’t fall victim of these criminals before you know the kind of people they are...
Anything that makes them to you to their station either ryt or ryt, my brother they go Extort U..
In Nigeria Bail isn’t free.
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by majamajic(m): 9:29am On Sep 17, 2020
ellizy:

Bro, you’ve said well but the truth remains this criminals in uniform wouldn’t mind to handle you as prey if they notice any good life style about you.. I just pray you don’t fall victim of these criminals before you know the kind of people they are...
Anything that makes them to you to their station either ryt or ryt, my brother they go Extort U..
In Nigeria Bail isn’t free.

Me sef if I see them I dey change lane in time , I understand . God will be helping us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo / Armed Robber Who Terrorizes POS Operators Shot Dead In Imo (Photos) / 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.