Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,547,270 members, 5,864,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 September 2020 at 03:36 AM

If You Understand This Picture, Heaven Is Far From You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Understand This Picture, Heaven Is Far From You (8050 Views)

If You Don't Know This Man....Then Heaven Is Sure For You / If You Don't Know This Girl. Heaven Is Sure For You. / D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Understand This Picture, Heaven Is Far From You by royalair(m): 12:48am On Sep 17
Everything has a price tag

1 Like

Re: If You Understand This Picture, Heaven Is Far From You by kaynacy(m): 1:18am On Sep 17
to my understanding...an attact took place in both pictures
Re: If You Understand This Picture, Heaven Is Far From You by lennsmart(m): 3:12pm On Sep 17
kaynacy:
to my understanding...an attact took place in both pictures
lmao
Re: If You Understand This Picture, Heaven Is Far From You by HomerTimpson: 8:03pm On Sep 17
Chimeluv:
i guess it is what you do all the time
I don't do catfish and thrusting. I've got ThRUST issues
Re: If You Understand This Picture, Heaven Is Far From You by Gadaluck(m): 9:12pm On Sep 17
Lol grin

She don chop fish finish na. Na pepper come dey make am screw face? Ain't nothing in the world for free grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? / Function Of Sperm In Women. / My Sexy Marstubated Mum Forced Her Self On Me An Lick My Dick Again (+18)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.