Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) (8198 Views)

If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture / +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] / If You Don't Know This Man....Then Heaven Is Sure For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) by Xenry: 8:07am On Nov 19, 2022
If you understand this picture, then heaven is not for you!
Do you understand it, Or are you innocent? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) by uchaymart(m): 8:12am On Nov 19, 2022
For the headers

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) by habsydiamond(m): 8:13am On Nov 19, 2022
Watermelon dey sweet die

12 Likes

Re: If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) by Prettygirl200(f): 8:24am On Nov 19, 2022
That's watermelon naaaa abi? No be watermelon I dey see so?

4 Likes

Re: If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) by henndukwe18: 9:30am On Nov 19, 2022
Gang hit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) by Rahkman: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2022
White hole black poles,..you know what they say ,it's a Mandingo party baby!....... . grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) by illicit(m): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2022
undecided
Re: If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) by emmyluizzz: 10:09am On Nov 19, 2022
nairaland is getting out of hand

9 Likes

Re: If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) by dat9jaguy(m): 10:47am On Nov 19, 2022
All I see is racism. Blacks separate from the white.

15 Likes

Re: If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) by ThatsONYI: 11:36am On Nov 19, 2022
Xenry:
If you understand this picture, then heaven is not for you!
Do you understand it, Or are you innocent? grin

shocked

Huh? If you don't understand this, please use the "like" button - we on the same boat.

76 Likes

Re: If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) by aysuprano(m): 11:38am On Nov 19, 2022
lipsrsealed

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) by falcon01: 11:49am On Nov 19, 2022
aysuprano:
lipsrsealed
why you ruin it bruh?

4 Likes

Re: If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) by Christane: 11:50am On Nov 19, 2022
I don't understand...all I see is water melon with few seeds

3 Likes

Re: If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) by Divoc19(f): 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
No comprehension. Kwata...kwata

2 Likes

Re: If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) by dynicks(m): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
aysuprano:
lipsrsealed
Riley reid cheesy grin
Re: If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) by franklingud(m): 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
I nor understand the pic damn it cheesy cheesy grin
Re: If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) by Gadafii: 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
Five black cocks and one white hen, this isn’t about cock and hen btw

1 Like

Re: If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) by Vulcanheph(m): 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
Rahkman:
Madingo party..... grin
This your quote is actually the eye-opener.

gringrin
Re: If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) by PlaysNigeria: 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
aysuprano:
lipsrsealed
Accurate grin
Re: If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) by JOACHINpedro: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
That's watermelon naaaa abi? No be watermelon I dey see so?
Heaven is not for you.
Re: If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) by Prettygirl200(f): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

Heaven is not for you.

leave me alone, what I saw there is watermelon nothing more undecided undecided undecided
Re: If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) by JOACHINpedro: 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
leave me alone, what I saw there is watermelon nothing more undecided undecided undecided
I'm not holding you madam.
Op say if you understoodd the picture heaven is not for you.
Re: If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) by Prettygirl200(f): 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

I'm not holding you madam.
Op say if you understoodd the picture heaven is not for you.
I don't understand it oga, so heaven is for me, besides no be op go determine weder I go go heaven or not

5 Likes

Re: If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) by jeff1607(m): 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
Someone should just explain the damn thing

1 Like

Re: If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
Watermelon cut open...
Re: If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) by JOACHINpedro: 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I don't understand it oga, so heaven is for me, besides no be op go determine weder I go go heaven or not
How then did you know it was watermelon?

1 Like

Re: If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) by Prettygirl200(f): 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

How then did you know it was watermelon?
Shey I no get eye ni? Abi I blind?
Re: If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) by JOACHINpedro: 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Shey I no get eye ni? Abi I blind?
Exactly what I'm saying. You saw it and understood what it is.
Heaven no be for you
Re: If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) by LOVEGINO(m): 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
Divoc19:
No comprehension. Kwata...kwata
kwarect

1 Like

Re: If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) by Silentgroper(m): 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Exactly what I'm saying. You saw it and understood what it is. Heaven no be for you
Lmao!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant…part 6(SEX STORY) / The 10 REAL Reasons Men Dump You After Sex (listen Up, Ladies!) / RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.