Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Pals Please Your Take On This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pals Please Your Take On This. (275 Views)

Pals Please Your Advice On This / Do I Consider Her As Online Beggar, It's Very Disappointing, Pals Pls Advise / Wish Your Favourite Pals Happy New Month. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pals Please Your Take On This. by Zeal0000007(m): 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
I and my gal are willing to take loan to start up a provision and foodstuff business. The shop was provision store before managed by a woman who just passed on a month ago and the husband of the late woman doesn't want to manage the shop again. so therefore we talked to him and he's willing to let us in. we have the money for the rent, then the 100k we want to loan will be for the provision and the foodstuffs we want to introduce.

Pals so I'm asking, is it a right step at a right direction? has anyone start up that kind of business with a loan before and will the money be enough? lastly anyone that is on this kind of business please share your templates of what and what is your shops. what are they things we need to buy that's the provisions and the food stuff. hence we have fridge and generator which the late woman left which we are going to pay the husband later on for it. pals please help us, share some ideas.
Re: Pals Please Your Take On This. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Npower For Jobs Chatting Group / Bbnaija: Brighto Confess, Check Out What He Said That Got People Talking / Bbnaija:check Out How Lady Regects Laycon" - Listen Voice Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.