Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Pals Please Your Advice On This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pals Please Your Advice On This (392 Views)

Do I Consider Her As Online Beggar, It's Very Disappointing, Pals Pls Advise / Pals Please Your Take On This. / Wish Your Favourite Pals Happy New Month. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pals Please Your Advice On This by Zeal0000007(m): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2023
Pals I met this very pretty damsel , I mean she's very very beautiful, tall, light skin with beautiful curves. Still on the pursuit for a perfect relationship that could lead to marriage.
When I met her at the market, she was hawking ice cream obviously it's family business cos I equally saw her mom selling as well. When I saw her it was very striking, I had to go back to look for her, of a truth it was like love at first sight. I went back to look for her behold I saw her and I told her I wanted to talk to her and that i needed her number though I still bought d ice cream.
She gave me her number and we start talking , she made me understand she was into hair dressing that she works for someone that d ice cream business is her 2nd business.
I tried my best keeping in touch with her but she always claim she's busy and that she's working for someone, I begged her that I only wanted us to talk thats all.
She finally fixed a day and I went as I got there, I discovered she was d owner of the place she actually told her mates to pretend as though the had a madam that wasn't around , what an intelligent but as a sharp guy I still knew she owns the place, despite warning her mates to pretend, most of them were still making mistake by calling her ma, when she called them, this gal should be like 22 and she has about 6 gals in her establishment wow.
At first when I got to the place , I was a bit shy having about 10 women around me, she was d one making d customer hair while others were learning or going for arrand for her I stayed till she closed but we couldn't talk so she told me we should meet again d next day but that wasn't possible as well.
Two days later I sent her a text in d morning she read and responded and thanked me for d text and she also made a request that she wants to go for a photo shoot in a studio and she demanded for some money and I asked her how much , she told me that 5k will do. I wasn't comfortable, for goodness sake we bearly know each other , we have not really spoken , or is it a way of testing me, someone adviced me to send if I have that much it might be a way of testing me.
Pals it this a bad omen ?? this is someone that owns an establishment she can afford that money over and over again , what is she up to , anyways i sent her 3k and she thanked me . But one thing I know for sure is that when a relationship starts this way, its a sign of bad Omen or let just assume she's just testing me . pals what do u think ?
Re: Pals Please Your Advice On This by kizzoh(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
Balablue, blueblue , bulala
Re: Pals Please Your Advice On This by anthonyuncle(m): 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
wakanda tale by sunlight be this?
Re: Pals Please Your Advice On This by Carcholce: 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
You went to her shop and waited till she closed?

I just can’t swallow what some of you guys dish out sometimes. E dey hang me for neck.
Re: Pals Please Your Advice On This by Carcholce: 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
anthonyuncle:
wakanda tale by sunlight be this?

Na tale by torchlight be this one.
Re: Pals Please Your Advice On This by anthonyuncle(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
Carcholce:

Na tale by torchlight be this one.

the thing get as e be
Re: Pals Please Your Advice On This by jaeyking(m): 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
So you dey comfortable with almost 10 woman inside salon and u waited till she closed

U try sha

The ball is in Ur court

1 Like

Re: Pals Please Your Advice On This by helinues: 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
Maga eventually met Mugu

grin

Re: Pals Please Your Advice On This by PerfectStranger(m): 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2023
U waited for her in a saloon in the midst of her fellow gosippers?
Una dey try sha.

(1) (Reply)

7 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make As A Female / Jubilation As Seun Oladiran Got Married To Busayo Olorungbotemi, CEO Saetopup / Your Long Distance Relationship Is A Mess Because…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.