Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Is There Anything Wrong With The Reply I Gave This Lady Crushing On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Wrong With The Reply I Gave This Lady Crushing On Me (3556 Views)

Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Wrong With The Reply I Gave This Lady Crushing On Me by oid2020: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2020
My girlfriend is angry because of the way I replied this lady liking me. I just don't know what she wants me to do. Is there anything wrong with the reply. She always want me to be rude or hard on them but she is never like that on the guys that are asking her out

1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With The Reply I Gave This Lady Crushing On Me by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2020
grin grin
Eventually she left you with 'Learn More' option... grin

Chai grin

21 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With The Reply I Gave This Lady Crushing On Me by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2020
your girlfriend is a sad woman cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With The Reply I Gave This Lady Crushing On Me by Kriss216: 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2020
Why she come block you

7 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With The Reply I Gave This Lady Crushing On Me by Abdulhakeem78(m): 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
Stop casting any personal aspersions on yourself brother. You had done the best thing by coming out straight to her messages with some mature replies over there. What I think your girlfriend wants is some abusive words or replies that would make you appear to the lady as leopard. You can't satisfy human beings!!! Stop the silly practice of I must tell my girlfriend everything of my life. It's actually for the modern simps.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With The Reply I Gave This Lady Crushing On Me by 2special(m): 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2020
Hope she's not the one chatting with you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With The Reply I Gave This Lady Crushing On Me by xband: 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2020
Last, Last the babe blocked you.

6 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With The Reply I Gave This Lady Crushing On Me by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2020
Op, U Shouldn't Av Shown D Chat To Ur Gf. U Are Ignorantly Causing Problem To Urself.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With The Reply I Gave This Lady Crushing On Me by danielistics(m): 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2020
xband:
Last, Last the babe blocked you.
She go enter other social media go stalk am, na today?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With The Reply I Gave This Lady Crushing On Me by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2020
Are you a handsome dude?
Because Nigerian girls won't tell you if they have crush on you?
Send your pic ASAP grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With The Reply I Gave This Lady Crushing On Me by Psalm126: 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ghost8889:
Are you a handsome dude?
Because Nigerian girls won't tell you if they have crush on you?
Send your pic ASAP grin
oya see his pic cheesy

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With The Reply I Gave This Lady Crushing On Me by Uncle93(m): 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ghost8889:
grin grin
Eventually she left you with 'Learn More' option... grin

Chai grin

Lmaooo

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With The Reply I Gave This Lady Crushing On Me by SpicyMimi(f): 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2020
You did the right thing, I’m very impressed! Keep it up!

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With The Reply I Gave This Lady Crushing On Me by Uncle93(m): 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2020
Psalm126:
oya see his pic cheesy

If you go send your picture to ghost you're OYO o
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With The Reply I Gave This Lady Crushing On Me by Uncle93(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
Truth is that your girl wants you to bash that girl with bad words,but seeing you telling the girl she's beautiful made her feel like the girl has a chance with you for looking good. Even though you said no,to,the girl .. Your little compliment so as not to sound to mean to the girl made it look to,YOUR girl like you're hitting on the girl

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With The Reply I Gave This Lady Crushing On Me by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
Your girlfriend is right.

You should have told the girl to stop texting you and meet you somewhere secure to say that to your face.

A real man won't tolerate such via text or chat, he will meet the lady and discuss the matter extensively. grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With The Reply I Gave This Lady Crushing On Me by promisious: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2020
oid2020:
My girlfriend is angry because of the way I replied this lady liking me. I just don't know what she wants me to do. Is there anything wrong with the reply. She always want me to be rude or hard on them but she is never like that on the guys that are asking her out

Oga,ur reply is very decent and modest..

Pls and pls, have ur standard and let ur girl meet u with it..u can't become rude just to please her or anyone..
Be your self..and just like u said,she doesnt reply her admirers like that..Girl ehh..in her mind, you are a guy n she is a girl that needs attention not you..(she is replying her suitors politely incase when she is tired of u,she can jump ship to other)
Clear her immediately on d matter without apology.. I repeat ,without apology.
Girls this days and nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With The Reply I Gave This Lady Crushing On Me by HomerTimpson: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
Abdulhakeem78:
Stop casting any personal aspersions on yourself brother. You had done the best thing by coming out straight to her messages with some mature replies over there. What I think your girlfriend wants is some abusive words or replies that would make you appear to the lady as leopard. You can't satisfy human beings!!! Stop the silly practice of I must tell my girlfriend everything of my life. It's actually for the modern simps.
WOW! There are now modern simps. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With The Reply I Gave This Lady Crushing On Me by Abdulhakeem78(m): 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
Abdulhakeem78:
J111333:
Your girlfriend is right.

You should have told the girl to stop texting you and meet you somewhere secure to tell you that to your face.

A real man won't tolerate such via text or chat, he will meet the lady and discuss the matter extensively. grin
A typical example of the modern simps.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With The Reply I Gave This Lady Crushing On Me by Harry00(m): 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
Psalm126:
oya see his pic cheesy
grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With The Reply I Gave This Lady Crushing On Me by paulolee(m): 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2020
gee u for crop dt blocking side comot na...u nt a real niggar

(1) (Reply)

Look! 10 Unusual Places She Wants To Be Touched / Advice To Single Women At 40 / Installing Husband!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.