Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. (1560 Views)

Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 / I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man / The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by mariahAngel(f): 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ishilove:

Buddhism and co smiley
grin grin grin

There's meditation in Christianity na. grin
Haven't you tried it?
Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by Ishilove: 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

grin grin grin

There's meditation in Christianity na. grin
Haven't you tried it?
Meditation on the word of God, yes, but not meditation, eastern style.
Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by mariahAngel(f): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ishilove:

Meditation on the word of God, yes, but not meditation, eastern style.

Meditation is meditation.

What matters most is what you're meditating on.
Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by Liposure: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2020
Start drinking less water. It might help
Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by OlawaleBammie: 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ishilove:

Oh I think that happens to a lot of people. The only difference with me is when I have dreams like that, I find myself looking for toilet up and down, and when I finally find one, I find myself unable to urinate and it is the pressure of being unable to urinate in the dream that wakes me up to go and urinate grin

Tank Ur papa star, Ur papa head dey Ur back

Some dey, dem no dey find toilet for inside dream, Na toilet dey find dem grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
cheesy l can relate with this
Ishilove:

Oh I think that happens to a lot of people. The only difference with me is when I have dreams like that, I find myself looking for toilet up and down, and when I finally find one, I find myself unable to urinate and it is the pressure of being unable to urinate in the dream that wakes me up to go and urinate grin
Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by Auladimeji1: 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2020
Don't eat or drink whenever it's 6pm
Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by Sixfeetbelle: 1:03am On Sep 17, 2020
You've deleted the account so how will our advise get to you?

Anyway, I don't have anything extra to add to what was already advised but I'll just chip in a thing or two to buttress their points. I stopped bedwetting when I was 11 and I was the oldest in my family to do that. My junior sister stopped at 7. Anyway, an aunt helped me when my mom/me started getting worried so, I'll pass her tips on to you.

You majorly bedwet because you have excess water in your body. When we sleep, our mobile body parts shuts down but our brain continues to work as well as our internal body organs such as kidney and heart. Now in trying to expel the excess water, the kidney tells your brain to give your urethra instructions to release pee even without your conscious knowledge. To combat this "subconscious" actions, you need to:

Drink less water in/around the evening time. Consequently avoid foods that produce lots of water during night time like pap, rice, paw paw, oranges and tea. Also go and urinate every two hours after dinner until you go to bed even if you don't feel like. Once you're in the toilet, your homeostasis pushes for urine to come out so don't worry about it. Even if it's a trickle of urine, it's good progress.

Before you finally climb into bed, try to urinate again. The idea is to rid your bladder of urine. And because your water intake that evening is low, the body will be forced to produce less urine during night time because it's trying to conserve water for subconcious body actions, hence you will experience no bedwetting episodes.

If all these fails, you might need to consult a doctor as this might be a bladder/kidney problem.

Good luck.
Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by ezugegere(m): 11:43am On Sep 17, 2020
Stop eating late. Don't eat heavy food in the evening and also drink less water at night

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa: A Single Mother. / Family Relocation Sale!! 3 Bedroom Bungalow With Big Shop At Lasu, Lagos (Video) / Full Time House Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.