Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family (46189 Views)

Mercy Wave NGO Prison Outreach: Miss Favour Emmanuel Finally Reunites With Famil / "Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family / Girl Reunites With Family 5 Years After Going Missing In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:40am On Sep 17, 2020
jericco1:
They were probably performing exorcism on him undecided

Exorcism should be in such a matter?
Nigeria needs revival once again.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by Sunkyapogee(m): 6:18am On Sep 17, 2020
Mumu,and he is still going back to same religion.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by anonimi: 6:36am On Sep 17, 2020
nengibo:

Ancient Egyptians were black

Just like some Igbo claim to be Jews and some Yorubas claim to be from the Middle East?
Why don’t we blacks stop famzing successful people and work for our own success and respect

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by WizzyVine: 7:24am On Sep 17, 2020
anonimi:

I hope that you know that Jesus Christ is a respected prophet of Islam too.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3304018_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10585656_img20191117231435821_jpegc6129cce41147bf7b10804215610bf7b

You say so. However, the Jesus of the Bible, who died, who rose again, and who is to come is different from the Jesus of the quoran whom Mohammed created to obliterate the truth of salvation, thereby leading many astray.

My religious beliefs isn't based on where I was born or raised. I met Jesus.

My father was a fanatic Muslim. No one could preach to him. The day he met Jesus, he wept profusely for the time he wasted in Islam, and became a Christian. He died a powerful Evangelist.

I personally chose not to be moved by my father's conversion story. I thought deeply 'What if Christianity and Islam were all gimmicks?' I abandoned religion. I was neither serving God nor Satan, until the day I met Jesus.

Like my father did, I also wept profusely in the heat of that encounter. This Jesus is real. I met Him. I know Him. He speaks to me. It's not a figment of my imagination. I enjoy sweet relationship with Him. He changed my life, and gave me peace.

I have the evidence of the living Jesus. Truly, He is the Saviour, the Messaih. Even the Quoran ignorantly says so.

Jesus is real my brother. He is the way, the truth and the life. I can boldly declare it so, because of my experiences with Him.

No man could have done what Jesus has done for me.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by selemempe: 7:30am On Sep 17, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

It's senselessness to attribute some Marauder fulani herders misdeeds and that of bandit to Islam. Are they not killing Muslims? Besides, Southern Kaduna crisis is different, go and read about their history.

Even BH that do claim they're fighting for Islam were brainwashed by their superior who are Political agents.
That's why you'll see captured BH member that couldn't even say a word in Arabic.

READ, READ AND READ! YOU ALL NEED ENLIGHTENMENT ABOUT ISLAM

Cc anonimi
lol...if 90% of Islamic countries are suffering Islamic terrorism and 90% of non Islamic countries are not suffering terrorism, then the problem is with Islam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by nengibo: 8:14am On Sep 17, 2020
anonimi:

Just like some Igbo claim to be Jews and some Yorubas claim to be from the Middle East?
Why don’t we blacks stop famzing successful people and work for our own success and respect
It's isn't a claim, do your research ancient egyptians were not Arab
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by anonimi: 8:18am On Sep 17, 2020
nengibo:
It's isn't a claim, do your research ancient egyptians were not Arab

I have done my research and know they are not blacks.
If you have credible links to your claim, share them.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by anonimi: 8:19am On Sep 17, 2020
selemempe:
lol...if 90% of Islamic countries are suffering Islamic terrorism and 90% of non Islamic countries are not suffering terrorism, then the problem is with Islam

QED!

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by anonimi: 8:23am On Sep 17, 2020
WizzyVine:
You say so. However, the Jesus of the Bible, who died, who rose again, and who is to come is different from the Jesus of the quoran whom Mohammed created to obliterate the truth of salvation, thereby leading many astray.
My religious beliefs isn't based on where I was born or raised. I met Jesus.
My father was a fanatic Muslim. No one could preach to him. The day he met Jesus, he wept profusely for the time he wasted in Islam, and became a Christian. He died a powerful Evangelist.
I personally chose not to be moved by my father's conversion story. I thought deeply 'What if Christianity and Islam were all gimmicks?' I abandoned religion. I was neither serving God nor Satan, until the day I met Jesus.
Like my father did, I also wept profusely in the heat of that encounter. This Jesus is real. I met Him. I know Him. He speaks to me. It's not a figment of my imagination. I enjoy sweet relationship with Him. He changed my life, and gave me peace.
I have the evidence of the living Jesus. Truly, He is the Saviour, the Messaih. Even the Quoran ignorantly says so.
Jesus is real my brother. He is the way, the truth and the life. I can boldly declare it so, because of my experiences with Him.
No man could have done what Jesus has done for me.

When you resolve your confusion come back here.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3387272_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages944034101539392828963508174362134222353068n_jpeg9f14d18b22820e8aa84a71659b27ff28

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9872468_screenshot20190630231453_jpeg514b0a215876001d7122526e8c122ad3

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by oluwamaich(m): 8:43am On Sep 17, 2020
AnanseK:

How do you that the criminals are not southerners?

Is it not Nyamiri people that are stealing Northern children to sell at Onitsha slave market?

Okay
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by newoffer: 8:44am On Sep 17, 2020
Guyman02:
One extremist may have accused him of speaking against Mohammed.
Remember the PHD holder who was locked up in Kaduna by a Mallam with lunatics and accused of running mad because he decided to join his wife in going to church. Instead of murdering him they took him to a dungeon and chained him for months to 'cure' his madness of leaving Islam
... Nothing person no go see for North.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by dalass(f): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Even after my struggle, i no still make Front page. sad

Lol grin grin grin
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by dalass(f): 9:10am On Sep 17, 2020
Guyman02:
One extremist may have accused him of speaking against Mohammed.
Remember the PHD holder who was locked up in Kaduna by a Mallam with lunatics and accused of running mad because he decided to join his wife in going to church. Instead of murdering him they took him to a dungeon and chained him for months to 'cure' his madness of leaving Islam

What da fvck is wrong with these stupid fanatics. A whole P.hD holder undecided
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by dalass(f): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2020
selemempe:

Exactly... Truer words were never spoken! wink
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by dalass(f): 9:21am On Sep 17, 2020
Privatepart00:
He is still standing as though the chains are still bound with his legs and hands
Always fear North

Yes, God knows his long he's been like that... No wonder terrorism thrives in the North.... The level of dehumanization is too high.... Where were his people then?

Maybe they were the ones that did that to him self. We should know what happened and why he was chained. The story is not complete!
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by Udeyhere: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2020
Is high time we check all mosques some humans may be chained inside there.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by Drizzy5001(m): 9:47am On Sep 17, 2020
Harrykn:
NO be who struggle pass dey make front page, try harder next time
ok sir
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by Codes151(m): 10:00am On Sep 17, 2020
No investigation?

Funny country
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by Aboks(m): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2020
North always taking Nigeria backward
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 17, 2020
Azmanaty03:
Islam is a pissful religion. allahu akbar

It's not akbar, it's AK(47).
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by Benprass(m): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2020
AnanseK:

The three gods you warship , are they not idols? Father, son and spirit, abi.?
� � � they are better than Mohammed and the 7 vergin � � � � � � �
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by WizzyVine: 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by Guyman02: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
dalass:

What da fvck is wrong with these stupid fanatics. A whole P.hD holder undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAZPeeMYr9o
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by dalass(f): 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
Guyman02:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAZPeeMYr9o

I can't believe this! shocked

Then if they can do this to themselves, what can't they do to other people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking / Two Big Women Take Their Fights To The Streets After Heated Argument. Photos / 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.