Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity (104176 Views)

US Billionaire Fulfills Dream – To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity / Banking Sector Records Transactions Worth N32.48 Trillion In Q1, 2018 – NBS / Philanthropy: Charles Francis Feeney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Ouchbabe(f): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
Give me one reason why this man will not make heaven. This is wonderful. God bless you sir. You will enjoy your old age and peacefully transit to the great beyond when the time comes

7 Likes

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by adetunjioludami(m): 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
I'm starting to suspect giving to charity, what if charity is a person Who is Charity??
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by tex73: 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
I’ll say it again—it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!” Matthew 19:24. NLT

Truly, he has the wisdom of God.

1 Like

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Elsueno: 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
Please God, make this man Enter heaven. please!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by desiredhome: 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
The difference between a rich man and a poor man......
I wish those private jets owners and their guilible members will learn from this selfless service

1 Like

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by adetunjioludami(m): 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ouchbabe:
Give me one reason why this man will not make heaven. This is wonderful. God bless you sir. You will enjoy your old age and peacefully transit to the great beyond when the time comes
If Jesus is not his Lord and savior

2 Likes

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
MINORU:
shocked I wish Nigeria politicians will learn from the this

Whoever loves money never has enough; whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with their income. This too is meaningless.
No be the meaninglessness make am possible for the man to earn that much and just give it away.

Bros money relevant.
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
Timekeeper:
What a nice act

GhostderGeist, I pay my respect once more..

E ti poju, oga mi... U r too much boss....
Bless up man

O ti to, ope na to cheesy, maa fi ope choke mi ore wa.
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Haykinsofficial: 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
Man wit a heart of gold. No Afrikan man wil eva do such thng.
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by UDUJ(m): 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
joseph1832:
Well done sir. I believe you've discovered the very truth which is, no matter how rich one becomes, your wealth will never follow you to the afterlife.

Kudos to you, sir.

Words on marble bro cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by techstack: 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Bleep Nigeria
Bleep Buhari
Bleep oshiomole
Bleep lord luggard

Bleep Police
Bleep Efcc
Bleep you

Bleep every thing
Bleep you all

[img]https://media1./images/aabe9109a561c207309a375f3f382212/tenor.gif[/img]

Yea kool
Bleep you too
Bleep Jonathan
Bleep FFK

1 Like

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by AngelicBeing: 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
AdeniyiA:
He had an encounter with Jesus..

Luke 18:22 So when Jesus heard these things, He said to him, “You still lack one thing. Sell all that you have and distribute to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.”

Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Crochet: 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
This can only happen overseas.

1 Like

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Jeromejnr(m): 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ouchbabe:

Is it money that buys one's way to heaven undecided

3 Likes

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by CodeTemplar: 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
this is the last thing dangote will do
lol

2 Likes

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by goodconsience77: 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
This are people who know the meaning of vanity. Is better u die poor and add value to life of many than to die rich without a legacy.

1 Like

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
hhhhh
Prechgold1180:
Bleep Nigeria
Bleep Buhari
Bleep oshiomole
Bleep lord luggard

Bleep Police
Bleep Efcc
Bleep you

Bleep every thing
Bleep you all
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by AngelicBeing: 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I strongly suspect he is a devout Christian.
l lean towards that as well
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by adolebenito17(m): 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
all white men always want to die as a legend.
good for him
i love that
we are waiting for people like
IBB, OBJ......................... TINUBU.
EVEN DANGOTE. to do thesame......
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by ovcwality(m): 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
Auladimeji1:
To be honest,I can't do it...I have families,friends and religious places to give
Families and friends, yes. but they will still be doing, just that they can live large to what they want, Religious places? He will save so many people, if it was in a third world country it will in fact change millions of life, even in USA it will make little change though. So you prefer people dieing due to lack of health care facilities, better educational system to improve people's life etc.... instead you will give it to church to do what with it exactly? Na wetin God teach you be that?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by espn(m): 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Bleep Nigeria
Bleep Buhari
Bleep oshiomole
Bleep lord luggard

Bleep Police
Bleep Efcc
Bleep you

Bleep every thing
Bleep you all
bleep pdp
bleep Jonathan
bleep Atiku
bleep Obasanjo
Bleep ipob

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Openbusiness: 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
Wow, just wow, this one is heavy. He kept his word at all costs, literally. May God send you the Gospel before you breathe your last.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Uncle93(m): 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
God god god god god !! Imagine , werey,
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by PotatoSalad(m): 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
Rich4god:
I wish some of our private jet owners will do this..
They'll come for your head
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Uzomacharles: 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
This one na heaven straight if God call am
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by quickly: 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
iamyemiakins:
This life no just balance at all

See this monkey blokos
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by AngelicBeing: 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
Nigerian pastors will be gnashing their teeth right now.

/
Hian, wetin Nigeria pastors do you, @ topic, it takes a large heart to do what the guy did, if I am God, I will reserve a sit for him in paradise, life is all about giving and it is more blessed to give than to receive, every act of giving done to those who have not brings joy to the giver wink
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by deltateam: 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Bleep Nigeria
Bleep Buhari
Bleep oshiomole
Bleep lord luggard

Bleep Police
Bleep Efcc
Bleep you

Bleep every thing
Bleep you all

Na so madness dey start.
E remain make you commot clothes, enter road dey shout "It's a bleep!"
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by ThetrueWord: 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
Explorers:

“A good name is to be chosen rather than great riches, loving favor rather than silver and gold. Proverbs 22:1

See great people thinking about the next generation while ordinary people and nation are more concerned about the next election.

God searches the heart of men, the reason why some of these men will never get poor no matter what they give. God will bless them, because he knows they will bless others.

one of the reasons some of us don't have what we seek, could be because of our intentions and motives.

- You want to sleep with the most beautiful girls when you buy a car....
- You want to club every Friday night to relax, when you start working
- You will date your neighbor's wife once you can support them with their children fee.......

What are your intentions?

One sure way to get what you seek, is to seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness then every other thing will be added to you.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8735943/Billionaire-Duty-Free-Shoppers-founder-broke-giving-away-8billion-fortune.html?ito=social-facebook

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Gbadebo19(m): 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hmmmm, And I Did Not Get A Share. This World No Just Balance.
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
Quite a gesture. shocked
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Brushstrokes20: 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
# EXTREMELY RARE SPECIE!
I doff my hat sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version / Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) / UBA Bank Ebeano Estate Enugu Amid Coronavirus Issue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.